Chapter 7. Hungry are the wolves.
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leaving the green plain behind Valdezieand Rah enter again to the forest in direction south.

The first three hours of walking no obstacle worth mentioning has been presented yet again as the forest always show new problems to our protagonists a noise is heard, more specifcally a long ear-piercing howl.

"That's not a wolf, no wolf howl should sound like that" Warns Rah

"And no man should survive what I have survived but here I am, ready to accept this test from the gods" Valdezie claims while he ready himself for battle with his great axe grabbed on both hands.

As like it was waiting for Valdezie to ready himself a monstrous grey wolf, bigger that our axe wielding protagonist and with fangs as long as the horns of his opponent, appeared.

No sound was made from the eyes staring enemies, each waiting from the other to take the initiative started walking in circles.

"!!PREPARE YOURSELF TO MEET YOUR GRAVE!!!" Shouted a never seen before angry Valdezie who started running with his axe up on the air, every step shaking the ground under his feet, soon his axe comes down with a swing so strong that couldn't be categorized as human.

Without breaking a sweat the grey wolf fast as the breeze casually step to its side avoiding the earth shattering strike from Valdezie, not stopping there with a low growl bite the right shoulder of the axe wielding maniac.

"¡¡Valdezie!!" shouted Rah with fear in her green eyes as blood erupted from her slave wound.

"You stupid dog, AAARRHHHGG" With great effort Valdezie Strike from below into the beast stomach, liberating all of its internal organs, and with whim the grey wolf falls to the ground.

"Are you insane!!!!" Hurried Rah to his side

"Maybe, but the beast is done" Replied the now bleeding Valdezie.

"Let me see your wound"

"Is but a scratch" Said Valdezie before passing out.


0