Chapter 8. Horns of victory.
79 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You really are insane" Rah warmly said to the waking Valdezie

"What happened?" 

"After passing out from the blood loss I used my blessing to cure your wounds"

"And yet again my debt increase"

"Dont worry about it, if it wasnt for you I wouldn't have survived this beast"

"....your lap is soft.."

"I know but it would be softer If you take your helmet off, why do you even use it anymore? isn't it broken?" Said rah with a prided and devilish smile.

Quickly standing up Valdezie excuse himself with a nervous tone

"...W...W...well you see.....ah.....Oh! ..the wolf I must skin the grey wolf"

"You can't escape with such cheap excuse"

"What excuse? there is a grey wolf which its skin I must wear to honor the gods"

"But first Valdezie....as your master I order you to...take off your helmet..."

"What? why?"

"Is broken, and your vision is getting obstructed, that is how you ended getting bite by a wolf"

"....I can't.."

"Why not?"

"Please don't laugh...but I can't, I think is stucked or something, here you try" after trying to take off his iron helmet Valdezie

lowered his head to the sitting Rah letting her try it.

Pulling from the helmet's horns Rah struggle herself with no result.

"Mmm...."Observing the helmet with her green fox eyes Rah distinguish an indent in the back of the iron helmet, carefully her soft hands pull the helmet from the indent and it slowly got off, leaving a head scratching surprise, the helmet didn't have horns.

"¡!¡EEEEEHHHH¡!!??" Rah screamed with surprise

"Whats wrong? "

"You don't know?"

"No"

"Really?"

"Really, whats wrong?"

"You got...two horns...."

Valdezie touching his head confirmed the accusation, two long and twisted horns were placed in top of his head, along with his yellowish eyes is was obvious.

"Y..y..you are a demi-human...not only that ....you are a goat demi-human, I thought your kin were eradicated in the race war.." Rah said with an impressed and curious tone.

"...I don't know what to say...i didnt knew...or most likely i don't remember being one..." said Valdezie in perplex manner.

"...well that explain many things.."

"as?"

"It is said that goats demi-humans lived on the north, were one of the physically strongest demi-humans, but were low in number so they were an easy target for the eradication plan, never the less they were physically strong, tall and hairy checking all the boxes Im quitesure you are one of those goatmen" Explained Rah

"So....that means....what?"

"It means that goat demi-humans aren't extinct as the say, you don't see how important is that?!!"

"No..."

"*Sigh....look in a way that makes thing easier for me, a demi-human who owns an another demi-human is amoral but not illegal...it will bring a lot of unwanted attention to own an apparently extinct race though, even nobles could try to buy you or worst kidnap you.."

"Those who tries to injury Rah or injury me shall meet my axe first!!"

"It is better for both our sakes to hide those horns..."

"You....no...you don't mean to saw them off right?...right?"

Shaking her hands in denial Rah apruserely tried to explain herself

"No no no, obviously no, i mean when we get to the city we must conceal it with your helmet"

"Oh, yet I still feel bad having to hide my beautiful horns" Valdezie proudly exclaimed while petting his own horns.

"What is that talk about beautiful horns, you didn't even knew they were yours..."

"you mean that they aren't beautiful?"

As Rah observe the scarred face with the long brunette hair and beard, those yellow piercing eyes, on top of those eyes two twisted horns stand, it sure gives an imposing yet respectable figure even lovely.

"a..a....a...well yeah they are kinda cute..."murmurs Rah with blushed face and downed ears.

With a proud smile Valdezie started to skin his prey, leaving behind a beautiful pelt which for now will cover the barbarian looking demi-human.

0