Chapter 12. Mare oppidum.
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifteen minutes have passed but Valdezie didn't let go of Rah nor Rah wanted him to stop, slowly Rah got closer to Valdezie's ear and explained.

"Jahan didn't transport us to Makondo, he transported us to one of the most disgusting and rotten city of all the continent, it is said that no priestess should come here or she will become corrupted by sin....Mare oppidum is at four months in fast horse of makondoand is one of the mains port used by pirates, thugs and society worst scum.....Im afraid Valdezie...."

Valdezie didn't respond, he just hugged her tighter, but then Charlotte re enters the room wearing a beautiful yellow flower carved dress.

"You know...there is a sign you can put on the door to be left alone when you need to love each other"

"We have to talk" said a confident Rah

"That is funny, I was going to say the same, but first is better for a priestess as cute as you to wear this instead of that old pelt"

"T....t..thank" Rah said receiving a red dress with small white details.

"I didn't bring you anything for you M.r Valdezie, for I think that your wolf pelt suits you better than anything from my repertoire never the less I'm sorry to ask but would you please leave the room so miss Rah can change in peace?"

"There is no problem" Valdezie leaved the room and started to wait outside in a corridor.

"So.....Rah, tell me how is it in bed?"

"W....wha??"

"That behemoth of man must be beast, I almost feel sorry for your cute face getting all of that pleasure but I mostly feel envious"

"I....i.....is...not like that" a blushed Rah stuttered.

"Mmmm...I see, so you wont mind if I try him for a bit"

".....I....a..."-Rah

"Im just kidding....Im more attracted to cute faces like yours, what do you say priestess, you don't feel to make some primal sin?"

"Eeehhhh....I....I...ma..y..b.."stutered Rah with a face so red as blood itself.

"Oh my....I didnt think breaking a priestess would be so easy...I have to thanks jahan, you two are just what I was looking for"

"And what were you looking for?"

"We will talk later on, now change, your lover doesnt look as the patient type"

"Y....yeah"

Not more happened between Rah and Charlotte, Rah change into her dress, she looked as princess, the red dress showed her body just enough to not look vulgar in the contrary it gave her an important look nonetheless Rah thinkedotherwise.

"I can't go out wearing this, im a priestess"

"Well, lets see what Valdezie have to say" Charlotte said with a devilish grin opening the door to the room letting valdezie enter.

"Did you finished...." Valdezie couldn't finish his sentence, before him a scene so perfect he couldn't think straight.

"W...w..what do you think??" Asked Rah

"......."-Valdezie

"His silence is enough" mocked Charlotte

"Now, come with me" Commanded Charlotte

Both followed her to the corridor where multiples door leading to rooms emitting amoral sounds, then walked down a stair into a bar where multiples dishes were being served by beautiful young women to obvius criminals as pirates, the men wearing eye patches or wooden legs drinking and filling food into their mouth like It wouldn't be a tomorrow and they are right, piracy could get you a lot of money but also a lot of problems.

Following charlotte they sit on a desk and Charlotte asked for three drinks, a beautiful bunny demi-human brought the drinks before anyone could even talk, Valdezie swallowed his drink in one big gulp while Rah just stared at hers.

"Come on, it will bring you peace of mind"- Valdezie

".....Right..." Rash whims while slowly drunk her drink in one gulp.

"Oh right fellas, I want you to enjoy my bar all night along, if you want drinks just ask if you want to gamble we can lend you some money and if you want to fulfill a more basic desire we have woman and men, or if you wished we can lend you room" Claimed Charlotte with a smile.

"And the condition is??" Asked Valdezie.

"Do not worry about it, tomorrow we will talk, now is time to party" replied Charlotte.

Valdezie not wasting time ordered three different drink for himself, and Rah just nervously clamped herself to her slave.

"Come on Rah, enjoy yourself, look I have this problem, I asked this money to gamble but my luck is so bad that I will waste it, why don't you use this money and put it to a better use?" Said Valdezie while moving a pouch filled with coins in front of Rah's face.

"I guess not using it would be a waste" replied Rah while grabbing the pouch and walking to the gambling games.

0