Chapter 13. A gambler’s night
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both Valdezie and Rah fall down to their respective viceValdezie had already finished his three drinks asked for another three meanwhile our sin free priestess is making her first gamble in an old and rusty iron slot machine, where each symbol were a enjoymentof the pirate life, rum, gold coin and a shadow of a naked woman.

"One time doesnt hurts right?" Said to herself Rah as to try to evoke strength, coin after coin were put into the machine and the lever was pulled, after some funny music the symbols stopped and a winner sign appeared.

"It can't beValdezie look I won!!" Sai a joyful Rah

"I did tell you, you were the right person to the job" a heavy drunk Valdeziereplied while asking for three more heavy drinks but Rah still hypnotized by the joy of winning couldn't see the state of her partner and continued to play the slot machine.

The moon morph to become the sun and our adventurers still trapped by their enjoyment of life didn't even notice until Charlotte came where they were.

"Oh my.....are you okay?" Asked worried Charlotte while glaring to the maids for an explanation.

"He didn't stop even when we tell him to not drink more he managed to get himself another drink from somewhere" -maid

"C...C....CHEERS!!!!" shouted Valdeziewith a mix of growl and drunkenness accent holding up a skull filled with wine.

"W...w....where did you even get that!!!!!???" -Charlotte

"I.....do...not...rembemberrrrrrr!!!!"-Valdezie

"What????......It dosent matter, where is miss Rah??" Asked Charlotte

"Mmmmm......."Valdezie collapsed on his desk while with his last strength before giving himself to the numb feeling of alcohol pointed his finger to the slots machines where Rah hugging various pouch of coins was celebrating her victory versus the slot machine.

"Miss Rah??? ...you don't seem okay" -Charlotte

"I.....I......Im the worst priestess!!!" Rah cried while collapsing to her knees and hugging Charlotte's legs.

Making a sign to a maid Charlotte prepared a room where Rah and Valdezie could get some sleep, Rah just slowly crawled to the bed drowning in her own shame while Valdezie was needto be carried by 4 strong men and then throwe into bed.

After waking up, Valdezie didn't know what happened so leaving Rah sleeping he went to the bar for a drink but was stopped by three maidens and Charlotte herself.

"You.....Can you at least control yourself for a moment and listen to me???" -Charlotte asked clearly fed up with the drunkenness of Valdezie.

"Sure, lets take a sit first" Calm a stone replied Valdezie

".....It looks that you have become the same of before" Stated a relieved Charlotte

"I need you to kill something" proclaimed Charlotte.

0