Chapter 14. Axe shave.
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When you say to kill something, what do you mean??.." asked Valdezie

"You see, my girls are mine and only mine no lowlife can even put a hand on them, but this disgusting cockroach and his men have fed me up really good, come look at this" said Charlotte making a sign with her hand to Valdezie to come with her, Valdezie follows her to a room in the first floor which doesnt look a room of love it looks more a room where workers would sleep, in bed a female cat demi-human is gravely punched, her face is almost just a piece of red and purple mince meat.

"I understand....tell me where to find him" -Valdezie

"You wont ask about payment??"

"I drunk for the entire last night besides I don't know how the currency works, so I will leave to my companion"

"You are going to go alone??"

"If is just scum I wont need much help"

"Oh right then, you must go to the port where the houses are, you are looking the third house to the right but be careful he is not alone.."

"What a cliché line, you don't have any better tips?"

"The writer isn't very creative so hurry up"

Valdezie glares at his great axe, a thick single bladed axe's head on the top of a dark wooden staff with leather straps to make handling easier, it isn't a light weapon but every swing will cut thought flesh and bone.

Valdezie found the place after getting lost in the city, the place was just and old wooden house corroded by the sea salty breeze, Valdezie took a deep breath and open the door with a kick.

"Who the hell would break my precious door???" Shouted a man without an ear and with an a eyepatch on his right eye, a black beard so filthy as a dying dog, wearing a long leather robe with multiple belts and a cutlass on his hip.

"whatever, kill him and...blargh, you know the damn rest" said the filthy beard to his equally disgusting subordinates.

"!!!COME AT ME, IM WAITING HERE, I WILL NOT ESCAPE BUT I WILL BEHEAD YOU AND IMPALE YOUR BLOODY HEADS IN A STICK TO HONOR THE FORGOTTEN GODS!!!!" Shouted Valdeziewith all his might, a shout so frightening that no one on that room dare to make a single noise.

"The sea will swallow you all" said filthy beard to his subordinates that are frozen in terror.

"Mmm...do you even dare me oppose me demi-human???....!!!!!!!¡¡¡?....you are a goat man???? Hahaha I thought I have had kill you all, that doesnt matter no more, I will finish the job" said filthy beard while unsheating his sword and pointing to Valdezie.

Both run to each other but filthy beard's cutlass was nothing compared to the heavy axe of valdezie breaking it into thousands of pieces.

"Damn you, you were always a plague making the living of honoured people like me a living hell with your poisonous existence"

Valdezie slowly approached him lifting his great axe into the air with no expression on his face.

"You fool, taste the new technology of gunpowder" exclaimed filthy bear taking out of his robe a gun and shooting into valdezie chest.

"What happened??" Asked Rah to Charlotte

"You had a wild night, that's all" replied with a smile Charlotte.

Rah had just waked up and Charlotte offer her some breakfast, both of themgot to the bar where they were servedsome sweet honey bread, butter and coffee.

"Mmmm this is so good" Stated Rah while eating with twitching ears and energy the honey bread.

"I'm glad you like it"-Charlotte

"Did Valdezie taste it??"

"Well, right now he is doing a job"

"A job?"

"A simple one, he said to ask you how much for the reward"

"He is alone?"

"He insisted"

"Mmmm.....so the reward...what about 4 silver coins for taking the trash out???"

"The trash??"

"Yes....wait what type of job did Valdezietake???"

"The one you got paid in gold coins..."

"What???"

In that moment the bar door opened with a loud noise, a face appeared wearing an a eyepatch and a with disgusting beard, leaving a trail of blood as his beheaded head got toss to Charlotte.

"Done" said a bloody Valdezie with the gun wound on his chest still spilling blood everywhere.

0