Chapter 15. One last drink.
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


"Valdezie, are you alright??


"Of course I am, I had the pleasure to make that bastard leave this plain of existence"


"And you also got yourself a reward, Rah do you think you could treat Valdezie wound, I will make a maid bring you all you need......after all, I can't have my brand new toy break too soon" said Charlotte while slowly covering her finger with Valdezie chest blood to lick it.


"Y....y....yeah, leave it to me" said Rah with a confident look.


Rah and Valdezie went to their room to take care of the bullet wound and get some rest.


"Valdezie?"


"Yes?"


"....nothing."


" if you need to ask something, ask"


"H....h....how it feels to kill....someone...."


"......"


"N...n....nevermind it was a stupid question...."


"It feels strange, to cut live flesh with your hands, Is like cutting silk...."


"Silk??"


"Yes silk, the moment of tension before my axe collide, then the satisfaction of it to had cut deep into the bone"


"I see...."


"Well, how much we gained"


"50 gold coins, Charlotte was generous, and she will give us another 50 if we do another job for her"


"And the job is???"


"To burn the enemy bar"


"....there must be a catch"


"It must look like an accident where the owner gets trapped inside with nowhere to escape...."


"This enemy, it has any personal problems with miss Charlotte??"


"That....I dont know"


"Lets burn it tonight, I have a plan"


"O....okay..." concluded Rah embracing her staff.



That night Rah went into the enemy bar, the owner who was putting drinks to his customers was an old man with a long grey beard and not a single hair on his bright bald head.


"H....h.....hey...."


"What can I get you? miss"


"T....t....the strongest drink please"


"Mmm....the strongest you say??....why dont try this first" Said the owner pouring a soft liquor into a small glass, Rah drinking it immediately got her tongue out in disgust due the bitter taste of alcohol.


"Do you still want the strongest drink?miss"


"No....in truth.......I want you" exclaimed Rah blushed as a rose.


"Aa..a.a..you see....I like more mature men" Rah explained.


"A strange yet understandable taste" stroking his beard the owner shouted to his customer to get out because tonight he was closing earlier. Then the owner had Rah to follow him into a room.


"Do you have any position in mind??" Asked the Owner.


"I myself don't care as long I can see your cute face receiving the pleasure of my lust" continued the old bar owner.


"Actually....I would like to be on....top...but...."


"But??" Asked the owner already taking his clothes off.


"W....w...wait!!!"


"What??!!!"


Rah dont saying nothing got closer to him, putting her finger on his wrinkled lips and whispering into his ear.


"I...I want to try something...."



"I see.....you are those types of women who like to dominate don't you?.....I dont mind"


Getting his permission Rah blindfolded him and tied him to the bed.


"The axe runs deeper into the flesh of betrayers" said Rah into the now empty bar.


"You surely take your time, Rah" said Valdezie.


"Wh....Who are you, who is there???" Asked the owner trying desperately to untied himself.


"Shhhh" whispered Valdeize into the old man's ear with his raspy voice.


"Rah, are the preparations ready??" Asked Valdezie.


"Not yet" responded Rah pouring all the alcohol of the bar into the wooden floor.


"It looks we have time to talk, you see, you wont live for another day"


"What???" 


"Is nothing personal, your only sin is to have this bar made of wood which is so easy to a fire to start"



"Y...y...you bastard"


"Yes.... I am a bastard, I recognize it but not a heartless one who would kill you without making it easier for you"


"Meaning??"


Valdezie didnt responded, he just untied a his hand while the rest of his limbs were still tied, took off his blindfold and opened a bottle of heavy rum and pour it into two glasses.


"Enjoy your last drink.."said valdezie mockingly.


The old man didn't say anything,he just stared at his drink with a grim face but after a while he slowly and steadily started to drink along side Valdezie. They keep drinking until the bottle was empty and the oldman knockout in the dream of rum.


"Valdezie, all the bottles had been poured"


"Its time then, I will finish the work, please,Rah, go with Charlotte I will be with you in no time"


"O...okay" said Rah while leaving the bar to the streets of the city.


Valdezie took a deep breath, it was midnight and no witness were around so he could do it as calmed as he wanted. The pelt wearing bastard carefully took out of his pouch a small bottle full of gunpowder, given to him by the dead body of filthy beard, and pour it forming a line from the alcohol soaked floor to outside of the bar, then with a candle wich illuminated the silenced bar the gunpowder line took a blaze with the rest of the bar but when that happened Valdezie was already going to report to Charlotte.









0