Chapter 5 Triple NPC Creation
127 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stardust stumbled over to the dead tiger. He could have used the huge tiger biomass to recreate his powerful adult body again but he decided to create his 2nd NPC. An NPC created with the tiger biomass would most likely have good base stats compared to everything they had encountered before. This time he looted the clothes off the first NPC to use it for the 2nd NPC.

“ Create NPC.”

Another female NPC was created, she had semi-long blonde-brown hair, tanned skin, a muscular body, and her chest was bigger than Freya. The clothes on her were a little small for her as she was bigger than Freya and it greatly accentuated her body. Naturally, she also had great heat resistance, thanks to the desert tiger, and will be able to survive without any issue in the desert. She examined herself and her surroundings before laying her eyes on the injured boy before her. She instinctively knew that he was her master.

“ Yo master Stardust.”

“ You will be named Marla. Please carry me and I will guide you to a safer area, this place is still dangerous.”

“ Got it.”

( Author’s Note: Hey everyone, I decided to add a basic stat/skill screen for all the characters to improve upon the story. At first, I wasn’t going to use numbers as I was afraid of making things more complicated but I hope this system is simple and easy to understand.)

***** Stardust *****

Stats:
- Physical Power: 150 ( 100 is average person)
- Physical Speed: 150 ( 100 is average person)
- Physical Defense: 150 ( 100 is average person)

- Magical Power: 0 ( 50 is average person)
- Magical Speed: 0 ( 50 is average person)
- Magical Defense: 0 ( 50 is average person)

Resistances:
- Heat Resistance LVL 4

Skills:
- Basic Tailor LVL 2
- Needle Shoot LVL 4
- Basic Archery Lvl 4
- Ultimate Revival LVL10
- NPC Creation LVL 10

***** End *****

 

Stardust’s Heat Resistance at level 4 means that he can withstand a temperature of 40C easily. Temperature above that would be uncomfortable and may result in damages like his feet suffering 1st-degree burns when it got as hot as 50C. Every level is a 10C increase in heat resistance.

Every Resistances and Skill have a level cap of 10 before potentially evolving to the next tier. For example, Heat Resistance LVL 10 can become Fire Resistance LVL 1.

***** NPC 1 Freya - DEAD- *****

Base Attribute: Desert Fox ( Average base stat given)

Stats:
- Physical Power: 140
- Physical Speed: 160
- Physical Defense: 130

- Magical Power: 0
- Magical Speed: 0
- Magical Defense: 60

Resistances:
- Heat Resistance LVL 5

Skills:
- Basic Tailor LVL 2
- Needle Shoot LVL 5
- Basic Archery Lvl 5

Karma: 51
Loyalty: 93%

***** End *****

 

***** NPC 2 Marla *****

Base Attribute: Desert Tiger ( Very Strong base stat given)

Stats:
- Physical Power: 250
- Physical Speed: 220
- Physical Defense: 200

- Magical Power: 0
- Magical Speed: 0
- Magical Defense: 100

Resistances:
- Heat Resistance LVL 6
- Poison Resistance LVL 1

Skills: none

Karma: 63
Loyalty: 90%

***** End *****

 

The karma value ranges from -100 to 100. A positive karma value indicates that the NPC would more likely do things that are morally correct. While a negative karma value would indicate how evil an NPC would be. The NPC karma value will not fluctuate at all.

The loyalty factor was how much your NPC trusts you and helps you. It ranges from -100% to 100%. A negative loyalty factor would make the NPC more likely to betray you. The npc-maker can increase or decrease the loyalty factor depending on his interactions with them.

All NPCs created with only animal biomass will start with no skills but at least they have a good chance of gaining great base stats from their chosen animal. The npc-maker can sacrifice things like skill books to bestow these skills upon creation. The NPCs can further increase their stats with proper training and are able to learn new skills. So even if they started with shit stats, they can improve.

Marla gave Stardust a piggyback ride and she ran with him towards the safe area that he indicated. On the run back, Stardust explained the situation to her and also about what happened to Freya, the first NPC. Even though Stardust should be excited to have a 2nd NPC, his heart still aches in sadness from losing Freya.

“ I see… I would have loved to meet Freya.”

“ Don’t worry Marla, I promise you that I will never let you die.”

“ Haha thanks but I’m not afraid of dying either. If there’s come a time where I have to die to protect you, I would gladly do so!”

“ Please don’t say such a thing. You are all my precious NPCs.”

“ Haha don’t be so sad, you are getting a piggyback ride from a very beautiful lady. We will also be able to enjoy eating cooked rabbit meats when we get there.”

The two of them chatted together as Marla tried to cheer him up. Eventually, they came back to the safer area. Marla held a bone dagger in her hand before throwing it out at high speed. Her strength and power made this attack deadlier than the needle shooting skill that he and Freya used.

She was impressed at her dagger throwing skills and went to pick it up, “ yooo my dagger throwing is pretty strong. I bet I can kill 3 rabbits in a row with this.”

“ Huh… oh.. You’re right.”

“ Still feeling depressed about losing Freya? Well you got me now and Freya wouldn’t want you to keep moping about her. Me and the future NPCs will be depending on you.”

Stardust immediately stood up, “ You’re fucking right! Let’s hunt down some rabbits, I will make your clothes bigger for you.”

“ Let’s goooo!” cheered Marla.

The two of them stalked down some rabbits eating some desert grass. Marla immediately threw out her dagger at the rabbit, and it cleanly decapitated the rabbit’s head off before making a small crater on the ground it landed on.

“ Fuck yeah I’m strong!” complimented Marla on herself.

“ Stronger than me,” said the npc-maker.

“ Let’s skin this bitch and eat some delicious rabbit meat,” said Marla.

She went over to the dead rabbit and took back her bone dagger. She tried to skin the rabbit but she was fucking it up and making unnecessary cut marks on it.

“ Don’t worry, I can show you the proper technique,” said Stardust. He took her hand and guided them.

After skinning off the rabbit. They both had a good drink of its blood to hydrate themselves before making a fire to cook it. Stardust was surprised that Marla wasn’t as gross-out of this as Freya. Marla was pretty hungry and ate most of it and Stardust was still a boy so he didn’t require as much food as the adult Marla.

Stardust taught Marla all of the needed survival skills in the desert over the next several days as he once did with Freya. Marla was pretty talented at hunting down the rabbits and foxes because well she can easily outrun them and throw bone daggers pretty hard. The npc-maker also helped her make bigger clothes that fitted her better and the bone/pelt shoe so her feet don't get destroyed by the rough environment but her feet were pretty tough to begin with. They also made more bone knives for her to use as throwing weapons. It only took Marla 1 day to hunt down enough biomass for Stardust to regain his adult body.

“ HAHAHAHAAHA master Stardust, you are still shorter than me even in your adult form,” laughed Marla.

He laughed with her, “hahaha indeed I am!”

“ Ahh I want to hunt down those tigers and apes. I want to get vengeance for Freya.”

“ Hmmm I want to create more NPCs with the foxes and rabbits here. We need more allies and a better strategy if we are to overcome the next tougher area.”

“ Of course master Stardust!”

“ That reminds me… Freya really wanted to live in a clean place but how about you? What is it that you desire Marla?”

“ Haha… my wish? It might seem silly but when I first saw your injured body. I wanted to protect you with my life. So…. getting stronger is my goal. I will become your strongest NPC.”

“.... thanks Marla.”

They hunted down more rabbits and mice so the npc-maker can create 2 more NPCs. He didn’t want to use the fox biomass anymore and Marla accepted that. It only took them 1 day to hunt down 100 kg of rabbit and mice because Marla was hunting them ferociously non-stop. She only took a break once she acquired all the needed materials for her master. Stardust did help with the hunting effort as well. You could say that Marla collected 80% of it while Stardust collected 20%.

The rabbit biomass was placed all together in one pile and the mice pile was several meters away from it. Stardust crafted big female clothes for both piles to use in his NPC creation, and he can always adjust the clothes to be smaller if they were too big. It was done in case his new female NPCs decided to call him a pervert like Freya. And because Stardust thought it would be more proper to give them clothes to start with.

He placed his hand on the rabbit biomass pile, “ create NPC!”.

The npc-maker doesn’t have to say his ability out loud but it was so Marla understood what he was doing. He hoped that the randomized personality and base stats from the rabbit biomass would be good. It is possible that he can roll very unlucky and create a very weak NPC. A new female girl was created. She was an adult girl with long silver hair with a big chest on her petite body. Her eyes were silver and the clothes on her were slightly oversized. Also she tan skin but slightly lighter than Stardust. Her base attributes of the desert rabbit also gave her good stats to survive in this hot desert.

She should have the general knowledge of her master imparted onto her. This time Stardust wondered if she would know her name since he thought of it before creating her.

***** NPC 3 Chloe Luna *****

Base Attribute: Desert Rabbit( Average base stat given)

Stats:
- Physical Power: 70
- Physical Speed: 160
- Physical Defense: 50

- Magical Power: 0
- Magical Speed: 0
- Magical Defense: 20

Resistances:
- Heat Resistance LVL 5

Skills: none

Karma: 77
Loyalty: 79%

***** End *****

 

“ Your name is?”

“ Luna,” said the silver-haired girl.

“......um…. That’s not your name?” wondered Stardust.

“ Yoooo Luna!” exclaimed Marla. “ Let me teach you how to become a strong fighter!”

“ It’s my new name now, master Stardust,” said Luna. “ You originally wanted to name me Chloe right? Well it’s too bad. Also, I don’t want to be trained to fight either. I prefer staying safe and supporting you both.”

“ It’s good to meet you Luna,” said Stardust as he held his hand out to her. “ Yeah that’s perfectly fine, you can help us with the other needed non-fighting tasks.”

“ Of course!” said Luna as she took his hand. “ Let me train in cooking and sewing, so we can have better food and clothes to survive in this shitty wasteland. Also, make sure to keep me safe at all times and keep all those dirty insects away from me.”

Marla didn’t want to feel left out so she ran into them and gave them a big hug. “ Hahahaha I will keep you both safe with my amazing fighting power! Luna, can you make me better clothes and weapons before master Stardust?”

“ Sure Marla,” agreed Luna.

“ It’s better to equip the best fighter with the best gear first,” acknowledged Stardust. “ Anyways I will make another NPC with the mice biomass.”

Marla and Luna watched him run over to the mice biomass pile and placed his hand on it, “ Create NPC!”

Another woman was created. She had short black hair and was taller than Luna but shorter than Stardust. Her skin was darker than the 3 of them. She had a petite body frame and a small chest. The clothes on her were larger on her like Luna which will need to be adjusted afterward.

***** NPC 4 Remi *****

Base Attribute: Desert Mouse ( Above average base stat given)

Stats:
- Physical Power: 90
- Physical Speed: 200
- Physical Defense: 40

- Magical Power: 0
- Magical Speed: 0
- Magical Defense: 10

Resistances:
- Heat Resistance LVL 5

Skills: none

Karma: 0
Loyalty: 50%

***** End *****

 

“ Welcome to the team Remi.”

“ I hate this place…” said Remi as she walked towards the cooking rabbit meat before grabbing a skewer and eating it.

“ Yo Remi, you are a fighter type like me right?” asked Marla as she sat beside her to also eat the rabbit meat that was cooking.

“ ...no,” said Remi as she ate in silence.

Stardust and Luna also joined in to eat. The meat was already cooking before he created his 2 new NPCs as he figured they would want something to eat.

“ What kind of things do you want to do Remi?” asked Stardust.

However there wasn’t any reply and then Marla spoke up, “ shy aren’t you? Looks like I will have to teach you some confidence!”

“ Master Stardust please train me in basic sewing so I can start mastering it after we are done eating,” said Luna.

“ Of course!” agreed Stardust.

They ate as Marla, Luna, and Stardust discussed among themselves their next survival goal. Stardust wasn’t bothered at all when Remi chose not to talk as he was okay with NPCs having their freedom.

When the lunch was just about over, Remi spoke, “ I want to live in a big city and assassinate people from the shadows.”

Marla was ecstatic about it! “ Yooooo! Another fighter-type has joined the party!”

“ Okay master Stardust, you need to create another supporting type NPC to balance out the 3 fighter types here ( Marla, Stardust, Remi)…” demanded Luna.

“ Hahahaha I can’t control their personality when I create NPCs this way. Well I will be making more NPCs for the future, don’t worry,” said Stardust the npc-maker. “ Although I’m not really a true fighter type, I would be more like a support type once I get stronger NPCs helping me out.”

“ Then it looks like we will be best friends until then,” said Luna.

“ What? Only best friends until then?”

“ Well there’s nobody else around to be my best friend. I can choose who my best friends are, right?” affirmed Luna.

“ Ahahahaha Luna, I will be your best fighter friend,” said Marla.

“ …” said Remi.

The 4 of them burst out laughing together. Stardust felt extremely proud of his NPC creations. He warned the newcomers to never hurt the monster cactus but it seems like they already know not to. The new knowledge that the npc-maker had gained became general knowledge and it looked like it was able to transfer over to his newest NPCs. Although Luna was lacking knowledge in certain areas and he answered all of her questions. Remi sat beside her as she nodded her head at the new information. They didn’t know about Freya so Stardust told them his survival story with her. Marla was very excited at the prospect of helping to train her fellow NPCs as they started with no skills. She declared herself their senior and will help them get up to snuff.

<<Marla looked like the strong sexy type. Luna is the cute and innocent type. And Remi is the cute and dangerous type. Ahhh all my NPCs are beautiful in their own right! >> ( npc-maker)

Luna then asked him the most daring question yet, “ any reasons why we were all females?”

The other 2 girls perked up to this question and stared at Stardust for his answer.

“ I’m attracted to beautiful girls so I’m making female NPCs.”

“ … I see… are you ever going to create male NPCs in the future?” asked Luna.

“ Yes,” answered Stardust.

None of the girls pried into the topic anymore because they all knew that the npc-maker wouldn’t force them to do unwanted things. They would have been perfectly fine if he wanted to have only female NPCs and they all respect him for giving them as much freedom as possible. Everyone was also doing their part to improve the survival of the group.

<< The girls have nothing to worry about. Maybe in the future, I may get lucky with the personality randomizer to get a female NPC who will love me and be one of my wives! Also, I intend to create male NPCs in the future but only when we establish some sort of village/base. This entire nomadic group will be all females for now. Anyways love isn’t something I want right now, survival and building up is more important.>> ( npc-maker)

Over the next several days, Luna and Remi were being trained by Stardust and Marla. The group had to move to a new area as Marla had decimated all the wildlife around them to gather a ton of biomass to create the other 2 NPCs.

Luna quickly became much better than everyone else at sewing so all clothes, shoes, and backpack making responsibility fell on her. The things she made fitted better and were less of a hindrance during combat. She trained well and got [ Basic Tailor LVL 5] and was much better than the LVL 2 tailor skill of Stardust.

However just making functional clothes wasn’t enough for her, she also made them a little more fashionable using all the materials they have on hand. She needled in some cute sketches on everyone’s clothes and even though Remi repulsed having cute stuff on her clothes, she did it anyway.

Since then Remi made her own clothes and prevented everyone from messing with them. It was an outfit that she tried to make as dark as possible. Her reasoning was that the dark clothes will make it easier to hide in the dark for her as she wants to fight only at night time.

Luna also became a much better cook than everyone else and took over the cooking duty. She expertly identifies the tastiest parts of the dead animals and discovered the correct cooking time to eat it at its peak flavor. Unlike the other barbaric members of her party that either overcooked or undercooked the meat and ate it regardless. Thanks to her effort she obtained the cooking skill and it was at LVL 3 [ Cooking LVL 3]. Because her party members don’t have cooking skill, she still thinks they are barbarians.

She also found some interesting-looking grass to add to their meal to give it extra flavor. She assured everyone that the added grass wasn’t poisonous or anything as she also became the poison taster. Once 7 days had passed of her eating something new, the others would feel comfortable trying it out as well. In case that she died, the npc-maker can just revive her.

Luna does fucking hate insects and freak out the most about them and quickly became more of a clean-freak than Freya. Every time she needs to take a shit, she will use 3 rabbit pelts to wipe her ass clean instead of 1 like the others. Although Stardust insists he won’t waste animal pelts on his ass, Luna forced him to wipe his ass.

One time she caught Stardust trying to re-use the same rabbit pelt to wipe his ass for the 3rd time. The smell on him was terrible and she forced him to re-wipe his ass with a cleaner rabbit pelt. Even though Stardust insisted he was saving the group more resources, he caved into Luna’s demand.

Remi became skilled at making her own tools, making poisonous bone knives, and absolutely loved using under-handed fighting tactics. It gave her the skills [ Crafting LVL 1] and [ Ambush LVL 1] as nobody else in the party had these skills. She absolutely adored the sneaky poisonous needle shooting. Her hands were extra careful in handling the poisonous needles, lest she accidentally killed herself with one. But the npc-maker once again can revive her if she did. She also obtained the skill [ Needle Shoot LVL 1] and will keep on improving it.

Marla wanted to teach Remi more front-line fighting techniques but Remi didn’t bother trying them. Her reaction time and speed were top-notched as she was the 2nd fastest in the group. The 1st fastest person was Marla.

Remi also became the night guard of the group by choice. She loved to sleep during the daytime while doing everything at night. She expertly needle flick killed the insects that were crawling towards them while her party members were sleeping. Naturally, Luna created soft animal pelt blankets for them to sleep on rather than sleep on the sand all the time.

One time on night duty, Remi let a harmless insect crawl all over Luna and it took her a few minutes to wake up and start screaming, forcing everyone awake in a panic. Since then Luna begged her bestie Stardust to also take up night duty to protect her from the insects and lost trust in Remi. Stardust agreed as he was used to sleeping for only 2 hours a day. Remi didn’t apologize but said it was revenge for trying to make her clothes look cute.

Marla had to practice hand-hand combat, melee dagger, and other melee skills with Stardust even if he was weaker than her, it was better than nothing. She also practiced her archery skills but realized that her throwing power was still far greater than the bow. Marla prefers throwing bigger blades than wimpy tiny needles. She loved to boast her strength to everyone and how she will protect everyone from danger. In the end, she gained the skills [ Melee Weapon Mastery LVL 1]. [ Weapon Throw LVL 1], and [ Fighter LVL 1].

Stardust despite his best effort realized his NPCs are growing much better than him at everything. It was easier for 1 person to specialize than trying to do everything yourself. Luna was the better tailor and cook. Remi had faster reaction speed, agility, and the better weapon maker. And Marla was a talented fighting freak with a strong body. All of his NPCs were growing stronger and better with training.

After 2 weeks of training in the safe area. The 3 girls gathered together, away from the npc-maker. They also secretly hidden a stash of 100kg worth of fox biomass here too. They wanted him to get over the loss of Freya and create another NPC using the foxes.

“ Marla do you think Freya was his first lover?” asked Luna.

“ Hmmm that could be possible… let’s force the truth out of him!” exclaimed Marla as she was planning to wrestle the truth out of him.

“ I got my poisonous needles ready,” said Remi as she prepared to ambush the npc-maker.

Stardust saw the 3 girls with a devilish grin coming at him. He was currently behind a monster cactus taking the biggest shit of his life.

<< Oh fuck! Are they going to kill me? They can survive without me and I’m pretty useless to them right now.>> ( npc-maker)

He was trying to shit faster but it wasn’t coming out!

Luna stopped the group as she didn’t want to smell the stink. Marla and Remi walked forward and trapped the npc-maker at the monster cactus, he was still trying to take a shit.

“ Uhh girls what’s going on? I’m kinda busy right now,” said Stardust.

“ Was Freya your first lover? Tell me the truth or I will kill you right now,” said Remi.

“ Remi… that was a pretty aggressive move, maybe we should have asked more nicely first to see if that would work?” said Marla.

“ Freya was not my lover. But she was a very important person to me, just like all 3 of you girls.” answered the npc-maker as he was very constipated.

Remi threw several sharp poisonous needles just below Stardust’s crotch area, causing him to shit out everything in a panic.

“ Let’s go,” said Remi as she turned around and walked back to Luna.

“ Whaaat? That worked?” said the confused Marla as she followed behind her. Before realizing it was the truth.

<< That was kinda scary… but at least I managed to shit out everything nicely.. Even if Remi had to scare the shit out of me.>> (npc- maker)

When he was done wiping his ass with the rabbit pelt, he ran back to the camp to meet up with the girls. They guided him to a place that was a short 10-minute jog away to find the 100kg fox biomass stash. The girls were all watching him eagerly.

“ I see… you girls are my pride and joy. I will create an NPC using the fox biomass.”

In his heart, he wished for Freya to come back as he placed his hand on the fox biomass, “ create NPC.”

Sorry for this little cliffhanger, the chapter was getting long (4.2k word). I will publish the next chapter tomorrow or the day after.

I hope everyone is having a good time with my story and enjoying the ‘DESERT SURVIVAL ARC’!

Do you guys like the 3 new NPCs? Marla, Luna, and Remi?

2