Chapter 6: Jealousy
120 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decided not to join in the conversation. I still keep thinking about those lewd things from earlier morning. From the dream, where Auris drilled me from behind and cumming in me, to the bathroom, where I mistook my toothbrush as a dick in my mouth. I'm having trouble with my thoughts, then Lourel suddenly talked to me.

"What's the matter?"
"Its nothing, don't worry."
"Yeah, heard that earlier. Come on, speak."
"Its nothing, really. I'm fine."
"Alright, then. What are you up to later lunch?"
"Nothing, just the usual."
"That's the third 'nothing' I've heard in this conversation. Very well, we'll talk later."

Loruel's being nice to me today, which is strange to happen two days in a row. I guess I'm being too hard on him since he's always straightforward with things. But in the end of the day, he's still a reliable friend. Its not direct, but I think he's reassuring me in a way, which puts me at ease for the moment. The teacher arrived and started the class.

 

Its almost time for lunch, with only a few minutes before we get dismissed. Loruel tapped my shoulder and whispered something to me.

"Hey, keep your things already, we're going as soon as we're dismissed."
"Oh- uh...okay."

I kept all my notebooks and pens in my bag and waited for the class to end. After a few minutes, the teacher finally dismissed the class. I looked over to my side and was startled.

"Wait, wha- How the hell is he gone already?"

I stood up and left the classroom with haste. I was only on the stairs on the way down when I saw Loruel almost near the entrance to the cafeteria.

"What the- *sigh* never mind."

 

I walked quickly to catch up to him, then he suddenly stopped near the door on the entrance. "I told you, we're going as soon as the class ends", he said, then walked inside the cafeteria. He only walked to the refrigerator to get a drink and took a seat. I went in line to get my food and walked towards the table where Loruel sat.

"Um...is that all you're gonna have?"
"Why, yes. I made a bento today, but I have no drink."
"Oh, I see."
"Come sit down, they probably won't see us here."

I put my tray down the table and began to eat. I thought he's gonna talk to me, but he took out his bento box and ate his lunch instead. I was confused for a moment, but I decided to just eat. He kept eating his lunch in silence. He doesn't seem to be in a hurry, but he sure eats fast. I continued eating as well. 

"Well, now. Let's talk."
"You- *coughs* I looked away at you for one moment, then you're finished all of a sudden."
"That's not important. We can talk while you eat."
"Okay."
"Alright, then. What's the matter with you earlier?"
"I couldn't get some thoughts off of my head."
"Lewd thoughts. Yeah, ok. I don't care."
"Wait, what the-"
"I'm referring to the matter regarding with Felix."
"Oh...its nothing, really."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"...what?"
"What?"
"What do you want me to say? That I'm jealous or something?"
"There we go."
"Wai- I'm not jealous."
"You're not changing my mind."
"What the- Seriously, I'm not."
"..."  *drinks water*
"Ugh, fine. I got a little jealous of Felix earlier."
"When he arrived at school with Auris, right."
"And....yeah, that's it."
"You're seem pretty selfish, now, don't you think?"
"Wh-what? Where did that come from?"
"Artello told me some stuff about yesterday."
"Wait, wha-"
"You two got a little close and fun at the arcade, as it seems. Perhaps, shall I say, even a little intimate?"
"What the-"
"Well, that's only my guess. His exact words were, "I watched them together at the arcade. He was pretty gay with Auris, it was so cute.""
"..."  *blushes*
"Ah, sorry. I meant 'text', not words."
"I didn't know he was watching us."
"Of course he would. That's why he told Felix to go with me and invited Auris with you two."
"That guy..."
"Hm, looks like you got set up again. He's really good at what he does."
"What, pushing people closer to their crushes?"
"No, not really."
"Then what?"
"Being a good friend and a good cupid."
"Oh...I see."

Loruel stood up and walked to the trash bin, while Felix, Artello, and Auris entered the door and went inside. Loruel threw his water bottle and walked back to the table.

"What the- How did they not see you? You were literally right in front them."
"Come on. Let's go."

I finished my drink and stood up to return my tray, then quickly walked out the door. I walked past them on the way out, but they didn't seem to notice me.

"Yo, how did they not notice me?"
"The more you think on how things happen, the less it actually happens."
"That doesn't make sense."
"It doesn't matter."
"You're pretty weird sometimes."
"Hm."

 

We reached the building and went up the stairs. For some reason, Loruel started to sped up his pace.

"Hey, wait up. Why are you suddenl-"
"Its for your own good. Slow down."
"Damn, he really is weird."

I finally reached our floor. I walked inside the room and went to my seat. I'm looked over to Loruel, expecting him to blurt out something again. But he just sat down quietly while playing with his pen. After a little while, Art and Felix finally arrived with Auris. I looked over to them, and Auris seems to be a little friendly with Felix. I guess that's good for Auris, being comfortable with us and all. But I still can't help but feel jealous. I want him to talk to me, too. I want to interact with him normally, too.

"But every time he looks at you, you can't even look back at him."
"What the- How do you even know?"
"Its written all over your face. I'm just helping you figure it out."
"Well, whatever. Also, stop doing that."

I retracted my sight from them and looked away. He's right, I can't even look at Auris without freaking out. Its just, I like him so much, and I can't do anything about that; at least, not for now.

1