chapter 1 “preparing for magictech academy”
58 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

two and a half months after the incident the orphanage was sending me away to hex city to attend MagicTech academy permanently and i would be under the protection and care of a family who was looking to adopt up near the school that i would be attending until i graduated. so i had to pack i didn't have much to pack only a few pairs of clothing and the only thing my parents left me a large bone handled hunting knife with ancient rune carved into it. as it turned out that i posses a rather uncommon type of magic called summoner magic it allowed me to summon beings from the past, from anywhere in the world, other dimensions, and even from my own imagination. only 12 people possesed such abilities and i made 13. after i was done packing the orphanage had a feast to celebrate my being adopted and my going to MagicTech academy. and then i hopped on the orphanage transport bus to hex city.

 

**sorry again for the short chapter i am tired and just wanted to put out another chapter ass fast as possible the chapters will get longer later on plz feel free to give suggestions**

3