chapter 4 “the last day of summer”
42 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after our battle i decided to look a bit more closly at my cyborg dragon i notice the entire right wing was mechanical while the other was natural, the left eye was cybernetic, it stood on 2 back legs the one on the left was mechanical, and the tip of the tail was also cybernetic. "huh i think i will call you plasmafire after your ability to shoot plasma fire instead of regular fire." i said to the dragon.

"nice tactic!" sage called out as she ran towards me. "thanks! is there something you need?" i said. "yeah it's dinner time." she replied. "ok be right there." i said. "return!" i said to plasmafire as they disappeared into summoning particles. after dinner we headed to the mall and bought me some more cloths, some books, armor for school, a sword for school, and finally a PC laptop for entertainment and school. we headed home and i put my new stuff away and got into bed for the night.

when morning hit i woke up got some breakfast and then went and headed toward the library to do some research on the runes of my knife. as i walked along the sidewalk following my gps to the library i heard some noise come from the alleyway i turned to look in the alley and saw a group of boys my age bullying a smaller boy. " hey let him go!" i said as they turned toward me." what did you say?" one asked obviously the leader. " i said leave him alone!" i replied. all the sudden a boulder launched itself out of the ground and at me. i dodged and summoned a giant rattlesnake. "what the!!??" cried out the boys as they saw my snake and ran off. "return!" i said as the snake disappeared into summoning particles. i went and helped the other boy to his feet. " are you ok?" i asked. "yeah thanks." the boy said then ran off in the opposite direction as the other boys had.

i continued my way to the library as i soon found it. i spent over half the day looking in the runes section and found nothing. i eventually went home for dinner when i decided to the a short cut through the park. as i walked through some trees all the sudden i was surrounded by the group of bully's from earlier. "what do you want?" i groaned. "we want revenge!!" shouted the leader and then began to shoot rocks at me. i dodged them and then summoned a minotaur a half man half bull. "attack!!" i commanded the minotaur as it began to charge them they all screamed and retreated as they saw the minotaur. "return!" i called out and then hurried home for tomorrow was my first year in high school and MagicTech academy.

** i managed to get one more chapter in for the night i know it was short but am i am tired and have no energy for writing a long chapter at the moment its 12:18 am right now but remember to leave suggestions and i hope you are enjoying my book so far and it has been brought to my attention that autocorrect changed some words here and there and some words got an extra letter or two just to let you know i will fix those later on so yeah**

2