chapter 5 “first day of MagicTech academy”
44 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"wake up! lycan wake up! you don't want to be late on your first day of MagicTech academy!"said barb shaking me awake as i sat upright on tat last part. i hopped straight-out of bed after barb left. and got dressed in my usual cloths a black t-shirt, jeans, black boots, black leather hunting belt, and my brown leather coat.

i ran down stairs and sat at the breakfast table and dished myself up some french toast and sausage. "ok sage, kai and lycan once you guys are done with your breakfast the bus should come to meet you in front of the house. willow, peter, and mira i will be driving you guys to school so yeah everyone hurry up." arthur announced as we all ate. me, kai, and sage finished and went outside to find the bus right there so we hopped onto the bus and on our way to school we were.

once we arrived we were told that all freshmen and new students were to meet in the auditorium after we had passed a big banner that read: WELCOME TO MAGICTECH ACADEMY!! we headed straight to the auditorium and grabbed some seats in the back row when the headmistress walked onto the auditorium stage and up to the microphone and began." hello i am your headmistress and i would like to welcome you to MagicTech orientation.  tomorrow you will begin actual class today you will be learning your schedules and the names and abilities of your fellow classmates along with magic dueling so that we may rank your powers and remember none of the faculty knows what abilities you have because we like surprises." 

we were handed our schedules and then we all went to the dueling stadium**i forgot to mention some tech specialists use magic on tech and tech specialists and cyborgs can participate in magic dueling-author**to show off our powers and get them ranked. i watched as student after student went and fought in magic duels when it was finally mine and this one girl's turns. "on the count of 3!" said the headmistress. "1...2...3!! begin!!!" she yelled as i pulled my sword from its sheath. the girl that was my opponent suddenly shot a geyser of water at me i dodged it and thought of something that could beat her then it hit me! "DIM THE LIGHTS!!!!" i yelled out. as the  lights dimmed i began summoning the creature i had in mind and everyone gasped as they saw my summoning particles form into a small cloud and with a flash of light a gremlin appeared and not just any gremlin but it was in fact stripe the gremlin not that they knew who or what he is. my opponent started to try and drown stripe with a small tidal wave as stripe began to shake and fog came off his back the girl thought she beat him. "is that all you got?" she taunted. i smirked and said "no you might want to look again!" she looked back to see stripe and 9 more gremlins. "what the?!" she yelled in confusion. she kept on trying to drown them but just ended up multiplying them further until she realized that water causes them to multiply. but by the time she realized that it was too late cause there were now 150 gremlins. they began to charge her as she started trying to cut them to pieces using her sword but they ended up tearing her to pieces. "return!" i yelled as the gremlins all turned into summoning particles. the healing valkyrie came and brought her back to life.

the headmistress stared in amazement at what she just witnessed. "so your the 13th summoner Mr....lycan" she said as she looked for my name on a list." yes." i replied. "well this is an honor we haven't had a summoner come to this school before." she said. after me and the water girl who's name i found out is lily were back in out seats a guy who sat next to me got up and went  to the magic dueling court. i watched as his opponent attacked first by using shadow magic. i watched as he countered by turning into a half-human, half-dragon hybrid i then it hit me he was either a dragon kin or a half dragon. "i will have to ask him when he gets back" i thought. his dragon form was a humanoid body covered in red with yellow tipped scales with giant scaled wings and a head that of a dragon's with a long snout, 2 dragon slit pupiled eyes, and 2 great horns on both sides of his head he also had lots of crocodilian like teeth but longer and sharper he even had a tail with a great big spike. he won by distracting the girl with his fire breath then he tripped her with his tail and then burned her alive. 

he came and sat back down and then i turned to him and asked " are you a dragonkin or a half dragon?" he turned to me and began " well you see my mom is a dragonkin witch doctor and she ended up marrying my dad who is a dragon. when i was born i looked like a human they were sad about it but they eventually found out that i was able to switch between human and dragonkin. my parents and my tribe decided i was not a dragonkin or a half dragon i wasn't even human they call me a dragonblood." he finished. "wow cool" i said. "yeah i'm trennis by the way." he said. " i'm lycan." i said in response. as we tried to find if we had any classes together i got a good look at him he was a tall muscular african american with amber eyes and black curly hair. we found we had both gym and magic class together. as the ranking was done we all headed to our classes to meet our classmates...

sorry it took me a few days to write this chapter it was gonna be a longer one but i decided to cut it short just so i could get a chapter out for you to read this will only be part one to this chapter but again feel free to leave suggestions.

1