CHAPTER EIGHT ENJOYING MY PETS
3.5k 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I really went away to search for food as I didn’t have any in my house because there was no need for it until now; though I wouldn’t kill any of my cows for them as I rather have their milk secured than the praise of those humans.

Anyway, some fruits would do I guess, and some canned food I left all over the place. Coming back I wished that I had thought about grabbing a bag or something because the lack of it made me do a double trip over the field, not before dropping the food for the lower group with an annoyed face.

Hum, those ones were no fun at all, thinking to highly of themselves now...

Once I gather the food once more I stop at the front, looking again to the zombie guard which, believe me, took me seven years to discover that had a name tag with Bob writing over it.

“Hellou neighbor!” I say once more, receiving a thumb and a growl as an answer. Bob, neighbor Bob, always such a polite fellow, never forgets to answer me.

I quickly forget about him, however, when I hear a grunt coming from my apartment. Oi, don’t start the show without me!

I run the stairs up to my home, a blur passing through dark corridors until I’m standing in front of my door, the grunts growing in volume.

“Please Richard, I can-can’t hold in anymore, please do something…” By now I can hear clearly the pleading voice of Dylan with a groggy undertone.

Shit, why vamps can’t eat popcorn? Should I make a watery soda to get into the movie mood?

No need as I hear a loud moan coming from Dylan.

And then… water?

Oi, wait, Richard you are cheating! You can’t bring him to the showers even though is a very smart way to deal with it, it will make all my efforts go to waste!

What, do I need to light candles for you two, with a romantic dinner and all that? Grumpy I drop the food on the counter, silently moving through my apartment.

Then an idea comes to mind… of course.

Is just a matter of turning the water and power out, isn’t?

The thought hasn’t even finished forming in my mind when I’m already standing in front of the generator on the roof, being close to the water treatment system.

I could hear the water splashes and faint moans from Dylan, followed by Richards grunts, probably trying to keep his cool.

Not gonna happen dear Richard.

I can hear him swear the moment I turn the energy off, the water probably very cold, until there is not even water anymore.

I wait for a few seconds, listening, hearing the flustering of towels, and some faint yet present moans coming from Dylan.

That brought a devilish smile to my face.

What are you going to do now Richard?

You should take what I have given to you my dear Richard, you never know when you will have another opportunity in these dangerous times…

I hear then, the door to my room being open. Oh yes… I don’t waste more time and sneak my way inside my own house, the door ajar letting me make up a pair of silhouettes on my bed.

“Richard, ple-please, do something…”

“Fuck, I’m going to kill that vampire.”

Might as well try. Dylan was once again laying down on the velvet covers, his white slim body looking very appetizing as water dripped from his wet hair down his body, almost as if served in a plate for me…

Richard was on top of him, but even in this position, with a half hard member himself, he didn’t take action. Afraid of been bend now little Richard? Or… afraid of hurting Dylan feelings?

Humans like to complicate everything don’t they?

Hum… how about some jealously then?

Feeling like the devil myself hehe.

I go out of the shadows that once covered me, only being noticed when I’m really close by, earning a gasp from the Dylan in heat.

Richard turns then, probably stunned for a moment with the vision of a vampire surging from the shadows as if appearing from thin air, my pale skin outstanding in contrast to the darkness of the night.

“You…!” Richards says, his voice filled with anger, as I open my arms and answer.

“Yes, meee!”

“What have you done to Dylan?!”

“Well, nothing really, just drank his blood, which sometimes” All the time really “Leads to sex.”

“That was not part of the deal!”

“And what did I do beyond the deal dear Richard?” I said raspy, getting a little irritated by his tone of voice. “We agree with me protecting him for all the amount of blood I wanted, you were the ones who did not think of asking anything about the effects of the bite, so you don’t dare call me a liar!”

By the end my eyes were red and my voice almost a mix of a hiss and a growl, which made Richard reach out for his handgun on his hips, carrying a koala Dylan with him.

Taking a deep breath to calm down; more of a habit than anything since I didn’t need to breath; I push my hair back and give a foxy smile.

“But if you don’t know what to do of the situation, dear Richard, don’t worry, I can help with that as well.”

Before he could refuse I have Dylan in my arms, his slim body sitting on my lap on the middle of the round bed, the mere contact with my body making his breath speed up.

“We could always have a lot of fun… right sweet Dylan?”

I lick his neck right where I had envisioned my bite before, never taking my eyes off Richard as my hands went from his hips to his bulging problem.

He gasps, his hands reaching out to grab my hair, and I let him, a smile covering my lips as Richard takes off his gun and point it at me; and not the good gun at that.

“Let him go.”

I give him a bored look and squish Dylans member a little, making him arch his back and moan, his fingers trying to find comfort my hardening their grip of my hair.

“Or what, dear Richard? If you are not going to help him, then stop bothering us and leave.”

I start stroking slowly, up…then down…then up again, enough to only build up his ecstasy without giving any of the relief he needs.

“Ok, stop, I will… do something about.”

“Then do it.”

“Give him back then.”

“Ha! That’s not how it works dear Richard, you lost your chance on that.”

He put his gun back into the holster, his heart beat accelerating with the perspective of that he was about to do, and I gave him a little push forward by opening Dylan’s legs more and pulling his body back, giving Richard the perfect view of what pushing Dylan down would be.

He then came closer, hesitating for a moment until he looked inside Dylan’s eyes, and asked:

“Is ok for me to touch you?”

Dylan let his head roll, sweat already covering his needy skin as he licked his dry lips, making me move his hips up a little.

“Please, Richard… Touch me.”

That seemed to ignite a fire in him as he came forth with a vigorous glint in his eyes, going to Dylan’s belt and undoing it, throwing the thing away as he almost hungrily pushed Dylan pants down.

He kept the underwear on, which was a minus to me, but I could enjoy a slow show too.

Richard tries to grip the budget through the thin clothing, but Dylan turns his hips, saying:

“Not like that… the…”

Unable to make coherent sentences I finish up for him by taking his underwear off, for course. With his member now free up in the air I could see Richard trying to back off, so I bend forward and pass the tip of my fingers gently on the inside of Dylan’s thighs, making him shiver under my touch, his fingers closing in on my hair once more as he curves his toes tightly, his hips going up a little, making me forcibly hold him down.

Richard comes then and grabs Dylan’s member, making him moan even though there was no movement, but once Richard goes up and down slowly, Dylan starts to moan and whimper in frustration.

“Are you… are you trying to torture… me?”

Richard, seemly a little overwhelmed by the task at hand; pun intended; took some time to figure things out, so I gave him a little help by closing my hands over Dylan’s hips and bouncing him up and down faster in Richard hands, making Dylan moan in ecstasy as he body reacts to the movements, trying to free his hips from my grip once the pleasure grows to be too much.

Once he cums his screams Richards name, arching his back and contracting his muscles, his grip strong until the end of his climax, a deep gasp coming to an end as he quickly fell asleep.

I cover him with his pants again and lay him over the bed, looking at the guilty Richard who was petrified in place. Heavy conscious, even more to a military, is a bitch, that’s why Richard didn’t go all the way in; but, well, he did something and in the first day already, so I’m counting it as a victory.

Turning towards him, I see something that brings a smile to my face as I go in all four towards Richard, closing in on him before he could run away from me, passing my hand over a bulge that he hand own his on, the jeans been a nuisance and staying in the way.

“Now, dear Richard, I think we have to deal with your problem as well… don’t we now?”

61