CHAPTER TWELVE SATISFYING ANOTHER TYPE OF THIRST
3.4k 4 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Richard was staring me down, as if his gaze could make a hole in my forehead. I snort at that.

“Really? Are you going to be mad at me all the way in? I was nice enough to give you a choice!”

“Humf, let just get it over with.”

He sits up, going for my cape and trying to pin me down, taking the initiative, which brought an even more wicked smirk to my lips.

“Ahh, Richard, that’s where you are mistaken, I’ll take my sweet ass time playing with you…”

I open the drawer beside us, taking something that he couldn’t see in the dark, as he takes my cape off, letting my pale naked torso out in plain sight.

“But you know what, I’m down to have angry sex too.”

Without notice I turn him over, his broad back towards me, and before he could complain I join his arms together, taking the rope; from a sex shop, with velvet and protection as not to hurt him; and lock his arms behind his back, making his hands touch his tied and secured forearms.

“What the fuck you think you’re doing?!”

“What? Tying you up.”

I turn him over again, this time his shoulder and chest muscles budging up from the angle of his arms, making him more exposed to me.

I look up at him, his angry expression, clenching teeth and jaw, as I slowly pass my hand under his shirt, drawing his muscles with the tip of my fingers and bringing the material up and exposing him little by little.

I go down then, licking his bellybutton, making him hold a surprised gasp as his back gave him away by arching forward a little, making me play with this spot more as my hands keep exploring up.

“Fuck-you, shit.”

“You really have a dirty mouth.”

When the shirt went as far as it could I simply rip it open; he had found a new pair of military clothes, so I could dispose of them; as I rasp my body against his, going higher over his form.

I step back a little, taking in his image, his muscles that looked to be sculptured by hand, his messy black hair falling to the side, his green gaze staring at me with hate and lust as I lick my lips, riding him up a little and over his pants, rasping my already hard member over his who, for someone so thick headed, was far more sincere than his owner, already standing up and forcing the cloth.

“For someone who fought this for so long, you seem quite eager…” I said, grabbing and squishing his member before he could rhetoric my statement, going up and down with my hand along his manhood without breaking eye contact.

“You like that don’t you? You like to be touched, played with… you like to be under other men…” I said in a sexy voice, increasing the speed as I spoke, seen the sharpness of his eyes been clouded by lust.

“O-of course not! I-I’m not someone’s bitch!”

I stop moving, not waiting for him to cum so quickly, as I squish one more time, going to whisper in his ear:

“Well, you are going to be my bitch tonight and you will enjoy–every-second-of-it.” I harden my grip to every word, making him bring his hips up, trying to escape my grip.

“F-Fuck you!”

“Oh no, you will be the one been fucked tonight.”

Saying everything I wanted I went back to work, not without thinking that his gaze was somewhat… A way for him to fight back, put him in control of the situation.

So why not take it off of him right?

My hand went back inside the drawer, bringing a black cloth to put over his eyes. I blindfold him without a word, ignoring his swearing, down for some serious action now.

Without his vision he clearly became tenser, but he couldn’t hide his arousal from me. I step back a little, stopping my heart and breathing, making myself totally undetectable by his senses, placing my hands close to his head on the blankets, licking his lips, giving kisses along the way to his jawline, then going down to the crook between his shoulder and neck and licking a path to his collarbone, letting his smooth skin tainted.

His heart beat increased with his breathing as he stopped swearing, concentrating more in not letting any sound escape his lips.

Is that a challenged dear Richard?

I take him by surprise by going to his pink peaks, liking, teasing, sucking and giving a little bite, making him gasp and hiss in pain at the same time. I continued to play, letting my hand handle the other nipple, pressing his body down with mine, my slurping and sucking sound resonating kinkily in the silent room.

I played until all his body was marked down and his nipple swollen and hard, then, and just then, I went down to his neglected member. I didn’t say anything, letting the tingling of metal and rasping of leather resonate as I took his belt off and slowly opening the buttons of his pants, then zipped it down.

“Fuck.”

I think I broke him, hehe.

I leave him only in his boxers, giving him time enough to process what was about to happen, giving time to his imagination to run wild.

Then I stripped him, letting his erect member in full display up in the air, as I took the great view in.

“I’ll enjoy your perfect body wholly my big bad wolf.” I said, elongating the word big as my hands caressed the inside of his strong thighs, going closer to his member.

“Fuck! Can you get this over with?”

“What it is? Afraid of enjoying it?”

I lick the tip of his member, surprising him as he lets out a moan and brings his hips up, but I hold him down.

“Shit, stop taunting me vampire!”

“Hum… But is just so much fun… But I may… if you start calling me by my name big bad wolf.”

At once I bring his member up my mouth, going up and down as my hand played with the part that didn’t went in, taking it off and licking its base at the same time.

“Fuck, FUCK! Fine, Samael, just do it already!”

“Do what…?

“You little…!”

I do it again, sucking it up and giving a little bite at the end, making him hiss in pain.

“Fuck, Samael, just fuck me goddamnit!”

“Your wish is my command.”

See? I always had my victims… willing.

I take a lube from the drawer, now as eager and impatient as Richard, getting my finger full of it, going up his hole without warning, putting it inside.

“Fuck! What’s that?! It’s fucking cold!”

“Relax wolfy, I’m just preparing you.”

Without other comments, just the fapping sound of my finger against his skin, I speak once more as I manage to put two fingers in, scissoring his entrance.

“What? Thought I wouldn’t be considerate enough to prepare you?” I push my fingers deeper, making his body tense up as he held down his reactions even more. “I’m not that evil, you know…” After the third finger, however, I take them off, letting an empty void of cold air, passing my hands over his lower cheeks, squeezing and pushing them apart, making the unseen part even more accessible.

I take his blindfold off now, giving him a good view of me coming up to him, opening his strong legs and resting them on my shoulder, letting him open wide for me. I see all the humiliation, anger, and lust he was feeling cover his features all at once, making me start talking for some reason.

“Relax now, Richard, let someone take over once in a while hey? I’ll be gentle…” I put the tip of my member against his entrance, slowly pushing it in. “Fuck, you are so tight. Relax, are you trying to choke my dick to death?”

I slap his butt, the surprise making him glare at me as I pushed in a little more. “Fuck, you are so warm, so tight, so tasty, I can feel your insides pressing against my dick.”

“Samael.” He says in a deep voice, making me look up. “Shut up and fuck me.”

Grrrr.

No need to ask twice.

I hammer my way in, making him roll his eyes back and arc his body. I stay still inside him at first, basking in the warm feeling of his walls, of his body, letting him get used to me inside him, sweat covering his curves and making his skin shine with the moonlight that entered the room, his eyes looking down on me as he licks his dry lips.

Then I hammered back again.

And again.

Then again.

Again, faster, and faster, rolling inside him, holding his body still so I could go deeper, quicker until I found the spot I was looking for, making him gasp a moan, his already hard dick thickening and his veins pulsating hard on his member.

The vision makes me lick my incisors.

I hit his prostate again, making him roll his head back, until his moan accompanies the fapping sound of my dick hitting him on the inside.

His dick is as hard as wood now, ready to burst, but I hold his base tight, making him hiss between the moans and gasps, wiggling under my hand, trying to get his member free.

“F-fuck –l-let- go-I-I need to-to…!”

“Not so early, dear wolfy, you need to last longer than this to satisfy me.”

And I haven’t even start sweating.

Not, not that vampires sweat, that is…

I increase once more the speed, sitting more up to move better and holding his hips harder as I went pass human velocity, making him unable to recover of an attack inside him as the other came right in, blurring them all as if in a constant pressure over his sweet spot, his upper body wiggling away trying to escape the immense pleasure, forcing the rope and making the muscles of his arms bulge up.

“Shh, relax, don’t forget to breathe.”         

At that he already lost his capacity to speak.

I let go of his member once mine explodes inside of him, my cum having a similar purpose that my incisors making him feel empty down there and building up the pressure.

Not that I will let him experience that tonight, of course, as I start to move once more right after he empties his member, making it twitch again.

“W-wait, I need time to-“

“Pity, I don’t.”

The next times, however, I went all way in, biting the inside of his legs, his hips, the base of his member, emptying him in more ways than one, changing position, riding him like the dog he was in all four with his butt up in the air then pushing his back over my chest, making him sit on my member.

I explored his body all over and enjoyed every-second-of-it.

Hardly tired I let go on the fourth time, seen that Richard couldn’t even say my name anymore, untying him and cupping him in my arms in a tight hug.

“You did great wolfy, now sleep, I’ll take care of you.”

With a small always present smile curving my lips I stroke his hair until he fells into a deep sleep, a profound breath and relaxed body covered by my strong arms, my chin resting on top of his head.

Then I closed my eyes, enjoying this rare warm against my skin and burning inside my body.

60