CHAPTER ELEVEN ANOTHER DEAL
2.9k 0 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took a shower after that, which didn’t really work on my member, but it didn’t need to, no… not tonight.

The mere thought makes me purr.

Even though I was very eager, Dylan asked some time alone before as he said, red as a tomato, we “do the thing”.

God, he cannot even say sex, how naïve, how pure, how I would love to fuck him to exhaustion.

To pass the time, however, I cleaned the place up; yeah yeah, the all mighty vamp, the powerful me, cleaning dust? What can I say? I cannot command it to stay clean or anything you know? Would rather clean it myself than live in a mausoleum. That was, like, too last century you know? Too old school.

I turn the radio on, letting Emergency from Icona Pop play, shaking my head and cleaning the dust in rhythm with the song, singing out loud:

“Girls hide your men, ‘cause I'm hot and I'm dancing!!~~

I put a little twist in my hips~~

Kiss on my lips ~~

Ice on my wrist ‘cause I'm hot and I'm dancing ~~”

With the little work out I was still full of energy, looking out the window all the time waiting for the sun to set, my incisors out all afternoon, as well as other things standing…

It has been too long since I “did the thing”, snickers, far more than mere 10 years…

When finally the night came I knock on the door, hearing a flustered Dylan almost breaking something, saying:

“D-don’t come in yet! I’m not ready!”

Of course I ignored that and enter anyway, seeing an already blushing Dylan standing, holding a lamp that almost felt down, the only difference from before being the lack of boots and the cape.

I, on the contrary, took my time choosing my clothes…

I was wearing black leather tight pants low on the hip, nothing on my pale feet, the upper part being slightly covered by a long furry cape, letting my abs in view but not much more.

Easy enough to take off and to tease at the same time, hehe.

“Is already night Dylan…and now is time for the payment.”

He gulps, nervous, looking back and forth as I went closer, leaving a couple of lights on, barely enough so that Dylan could still see me.

I cover his nervous body with mine, looking at him closely and worsening his fidgeting, making him bite his lower lip and look away.

“Have you changed your mind cupcake?”

“No, no!” He quickly answers. “Is just that… uhm, how do we start this?”

Start? I’m no car, and even more, I was never turned off…

I pass my tongue over my lips, smirking all the way in.

“How about a kiss?”

He looks back at me but blushes under the intensity of my gaze, nodding shyly.

I bend closer, feeling the heat of his warm body, taking in the smell of all my shampoos again as I lick his plump pink lips, biting down his lower one.

This sinful heart shaped moisty plump lips have been tempting me for far too long.

I take him all in, biting, sucking, almost forgetting to let him breathe as I finally manage to pry his mouth open for my tongue to explore, making him tremble and shiver under me, the intensity of my moves making him light-headed.

Once more I let go so he can breathe as my hands cup his shirt up, going for the buttons as, one by one, I  open them, slowly revealing the smooth skin below; and Dylan, realizing that he was being exposed, blushed even more and tried to hide himself.

 “Don’t be shy, you are beautiful cupcake.”

Once all the buttons were open I explore him with my hands and then…

I hear someone entering our room.

I didn’t need to look back to know who it was but I did anyway, finding a shocked Richard staring at us,  starting to recover from the view by getting red from anger, closing his hands into tight fists.

“Fucking vampire! How dare you?! I’m going to kill you!”

He comes closer and tries to jab me in the face at the same time Dylan tries to explain, his words falling on deaf ears.

I don’t like been threatened.

I catch his punch midair, holding his arm still in a very casual way as my other hand grabs his collar and bring his body up in the air, dropping him in the bed beside Dylan.

Trapping him underneath me I can only see the fury grow, but a little of fear as well when he couldn’t move an inch even though I was just casually laying on top of him.

“You! Get off of me! You pervert vampire! How dare you attack Dylan like that?!”

“Attack? Me? He was the one who asked for it.”

“Bullshit!”

I raise my eyebrow at that, getting impatient with his childish behavior, as I look over to Dylan, prompting him to explain.

“It is true…” He says in a low voice, ashamed.

“Why Dylan? Why would you… would you want to sleep with this monster?”

Geez, thanks for getting me in the middle of a couple fight, I was just trying to get laid, no harm done. Yet.

“I made an offer and he accepted, you know how is out there in the big city, we- we need his help!”

“We don’t Dylan! You should have trusted us!”

“And what? Getting almost killed by every zombie in town in the first five minutes we start searching? And tell me, have you made any good progress? Or any progress at all?! You came back quite early too!”

I’ve never saw Dylan this mad before, making Richard clench his teeth and stare at him, probably ashamed of their “need for protection”.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself, is just a matter that some armed humans wouldn’t be able to match an entire city filled with zombies, even more with the Hunters, Runners…”

“Shut up vampire!”

Ok, he was starting to get on my nerves. How about…

“Well, I won’t, you are in my house, in my bed, and I kept my promises so I expect you two to do the same, if not I’ll just dump you all out of this walls, and I wonder for how long you will manage to survive…So if you don’t want to watch and just want to get in the way, leave” As I keep talking the more angered I become, my red eyes shining in the dark as to remind both of them that they were no match against me.

“No! You will not touch Dylan! Let me go!”

He starts wiggling out of my reach, trying to fight back, when an idea forms in my mind as I look down at his bulging muscles. I lean forward, cupping his body with mine, making him stop struggling as he would be rasping our bodies against each other, and I whisper in his ear:

“But, of course… you could always take his place, and I swear I won’t touch him… tonight.”

His angered face seems about to explode, even more with the perspective, but I just shrug it off, my lower lip higher in a smug expression, slowly looking at Dylan.

“Cupcake, do you want to give our friend here a show?”

I start to slowly get off of Richard, giving a horny hungry gaze up and down Dylan’s body, who was still messed up with red cheeks and the shirt open from my foreplay.

I can feel Richard panicking. He tries again to punch me but I just dodge it. He tries to pin me down, but is like a cub trying to heavy down a lion, ignorable.

“Run Dylan, I will slow him down!”

“No Richard! You don’t understand! We need his help, and I agree with this! You are the one who should leave!”

At that Richard seems shocked, more than before, as I pin him down with a hand on his neck, keeping a strong grip as I go over Dylan, who is waiting obediently.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck! I will do it vampire, so stop it!”

Trying to hide a smile as I turn towards him, tilting my head in confusing:

“Do what dear Richard?”

“I will take his place goddamnit! But don’t you dare touch him!”

Oww, such a lovely sacrifice but, wait, I’m the bad wolf around here? How so, shouldn’t I be the savior? Nah, whatever.

Still holding him down I go back to him, licking my lips as I look down and see that his shirt is up enough to show some skin underneath.

“Then let’s give Dylan a great show.”

“Wait! No, I’m the one who made the offer, leave Richard out of this!”

I look up at him, then back at Richard, shrugging.

“Is what he says.”

“I don’t care what he said, but I don’t what him to watch.”

“And why should I care?” I smirk at him, earning an angry stare from him. “Then how about this? Tell me how much you want to have sex with me, and he won’t watch, how about that?”

He turns red again, his hands shaking with anger, probably thinking of trying to punch me again, but I was up to a different dance tonight. He clenched his teeth, saying in a very low voice.

“I want to have sex with you.”

“What? I didn’t hear you, neither Dylan.”

“Shit, you…! I want to have sex with you. Happy?”

Dylan tries to intervene again, but I’m faster as I look at him and, with my red eyes and a velvet voice, say:

Sleep.”

His eyes close instantaneous, flopping down on his side of the bed, head on the pillow.

“See, I’m not that bad now I’m I?”

His expression says it all.

“Now, where were we?”

46