Chapter 10.2: First Date with Maria Part 2
604 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello, I come back. I am grateful that I can write again. Living without the internet in the hospital was boring, but it helped me cleared my mind. I am fine now. I came back to my house today, and I finally met my family again. It was a happy day today. Hopes everything is good for you guys too. Stay healthy all. No matter how robust your health is, covid can still find you if you aren't careful. Btw, enjoy the chapter.

 

I—I was successful in inviting Maria. I couldn’t believe she accepted my proposal to have dinner together. I still remembered her blushing face as she nodded weakly and then ran away shyly. She was so cute.

I was happy and all, but there was one major problem. My brother’s restaurant was already reserved for someone. I stood in front of the restaurant, but I couldn’t even enter it. My mind was busy thinking about what to do. I had to find a solution before Maria came.

She came. A black car just stopped before me. It was the car that always escorted her to school.

The driver came out and opened the door, and Maria came out as well. She wore a pink ruffled blouse and white knife-pleated skirt. She carried a mini handbag made of translucent jewels. She smiled at me and tucked her long brown hair behind her ear, revealing a diamond earring.

She was so stunning that I couldn’t say anything. I checked myself. Chino pants, sneakers, a plain shirt, and an unbuttoned suit over it. My attire was stylish enough to not embarrass myself on this date.

Her presence distracted me, and I forgot we couldn’t enter my brother’s restaurant. I just realized Maria’s driver had gone, and she still stood in front of me while playing with her fingers, as if expecting a compliment. Of course, I gave it to her.

“You are so stunning. I forget to breathe for a second.” Nice one, me. However, compliments still didn’t resolve my problem. I needed to tell her that someone already reserved the whole restaurant.

I was about to tell her, but I stopped when she smiled heartily. Her cheeks blushed a little. Just a little compliment already made her happy. I didn’t have the heart to ruin her supposed to be a wonderful night.

“Adrian looks cool too.”

My heart raced at her compliment. People included me in the popular circle. I had heard many compliments from girls, but the effect was different if someone you like said it to you.

“Let’s go,” Maria said.

I snapped back again. I felt panic. I needed to say something to her. However, I could only walk by her side until we reached the receptionist.

“Uh, Maria. I need to say something. Actually, someone has reserved the whole restaurant, so we can’t enter.”

Maria looked at me, and I couldn’t read her mind. “Okay?”

The receptionist noticed our arrival, approached us, and smiled. “Welcome, Miss Wilona. We are already waiting for your arrival.”

“Uh, what? Hasn’t someone already reserved this restaurant tonight?” I said, confused.

“I have reserved this restaurant tonight for two of us. I know the owner of this restaurant,” Maria said.

“Uh, wait. What? My brother? Then, uh, I will pay for tonight.”

Maria giggled. “Don’t mind it. I already paid for tonight. I don’t want to see other customers when we are dating. Also, my family is a regular here.”

I felt defeated. I didn’t want to ruin the date tonight, so I would let her treat me.

I often visited this place like it was my backyard, but I felt nervous today by coming with my crush. Maria had the same expression as me, so I extended my hand and she held me.

The waitress led us to a gazebo in the middle of a pond. Web curtains covered the place to prevent mosquitos from entering. There were aromatherapy candles on the floor too. The place screamed romantic I felt bad coming here with Maria as nothing but her friend. It seemed Maria thought the same thing as her ears reddened.

The table in the middle was mat style, and there were several sit pillows available. We waited for the food in silence. The situation was cozy, so I didn’t have a plan to break the ice.

Maria moved to sit beside me. She looked at me and smiled.

I smiled, too, knowing she was comfortable with me. I pulled her shoulder closer, and she leaned her head on my shoulder. We kept holding hands.

“I am glad that you come. This is the best day of my life,” I said. Maria only chuckled, making me curious about how she felt. I couldn’t help to whisper in her ear, “I love you. Becomes my girlfriend.”

Maria didn’t respond, so I glanced at her. She closed her eyes and smiled comfortably, but I was sure she heard my proposal. I was nervous to be hanged like this.

We heard footsteps from the bridge. She straightened her body and moved to the opposite side. The waitress came with trays of food, drink, and desserts. After that, they left quietly.

Maria moved to my side again. We ate quietly. For me, the situation wasn’t cozy anymore. I was nervous to hear her response. However, she kept enjoying her food.

I felt down, and my appetite decreased too. I didn’t touch my food, hoping she paid attention to me, but she still continued eating as if my proposal was just passing wind.

“Maria, what’s your answer?” I asked nervously. I was scared that I bothered her.

She was eating fried gourami with rice. This restaurant was Indonesia-themed, so we ate with our hands. Maria scooped rice, gourami meat, and sambal. After that, she extended her hand to my mouth.

She smiled. “It is far from the best day of my life. Didn’t you promise you will make me happy tonight?” I nodded, and she chuckled. “Say, ann.”

I blinked. This differed from where we fed each other in the school. She used her hand to feed me.

“Ann?” Maria repeated.

I opened my mouth, and she fed me. My tongue and teeth actually touched her fingers. My heart felt like about to explode. We basically had an indirect kiss. I felt excited, but my brother down there felt two times more excited as it was about to escape the prison of the underwear.

To make us having wilder thoughts, Maria closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

I had kremes fried chicken and rice on my plate. My whole body trembled as I scooped the rice, sambal, chicken, and fried flour. I cautiously fed her.

I often ate with my hand, so I wasn’t clumsy enough to put my finger inside her mouth. However, she extended her tongue and licked my fingers.

Maria chewed slowly, and I observed as her throat bulged to gulp the food. I felt hot.

“Yum, the food here is yummy. I love this restaurant,” she said innocently, as if not realizing she had licked my fingers. Maria opened her mouth again. I shamelessly enjoyed this situation. We kept feeding each other until we were full.

After we finished eating, we walked together on the bridge and arrived at the opposite side of the entrance. This restaurant was on the hill, so we currently were looking down at the city scenery at night.

Coincidentally, there was an amusement park just below us, and it seemed crowded.

“Today is the amusement park’s anniversary, so there is a big event. Maria, I have promised to entertain you, so let’s go there.” I faced her and held her hands. I gathered my confidence and stared directly into her eyes. “If I make you happy today, please be my girlfriend.”

 

There will be part 3 of chapter 10. The previous chapters were kinda brutal and depressing for MC and Maria, so I want to write scenes where they are happy together. I hope you enjoy this first date arc.

14