Chapter 10.3: First Date with Maria Final Part
953 11 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We left the restaurant together. However, Maria’s driver was gone because she told him to come back if she called him. The restaurant was above the hill, and the way to the amusement park was far down there.

“What should we do? If I call my driver, that means I should go home.”

I took off my suit and wrapped it around her waist. I turned back and knelt. “Let’s go. You can drive me.”

“Eh? But it is so far.”

“Don’t worry about me. I work out six times a day. I am strong. It is a pleasure for me too.”

Maria blushed. She nodded and leaned her body against my back. I shook my head because her perfume raced my heart. I lifted her ankles and stood up.

As I walked down the way, I remembered the time where I carried her into the school. I was so happy I could do this again.

“Am I heavy?” Maria was so close to my head, and her low voice tingled my mind.

“No, but I think I can’t do this.”

“Eh? Should I go down?”

“No, you wear heels. You will injure your feet. You can do me a favor so I can keep going on, though.”

“What can I do?”

“Do you know ASMR? It is inaudible voices that can make someone’s brain tingle. I like it. Can you do it for me?”

“I don’t know how to do that. Can you tell me?”

“You can whisper in my ear, but with random noises. It relaxes me.”

Maria smacked her lips, producing a popping sound. I felt like there was a jolt in my nerves and my brain felt the euphoria. “Yes, like that. You can do something different, though. Maybe you can use your tongue more to produce sounds.”

“Adrian is a pervert,” Maria said as she added an inaudible voice at the end.

I felt the tingle again, as if something caressed my whole body. I wanted this feeling to last forever.

“Adrian, aren’t you walking slower? Fight on. I am cheering for you,” she whispered again in a soft, relaxing tone.

I wanted to be as slow as possible, but there were so many things to do this night, so I walked at a normal pace.

“I love you,” she blurted.

This time my heart jolted, too. My blood ran throughout my body wildly, but I stopped. I couldn’t believe my hearing.

“Maria?”

Maria only buried her face in my neck, and her heavy breathing warmed my skin. “That was a yes to your question before.”

“So, we, I and you a boyfriend and a girlfriend.”

“Hmn.”

“Oh… I am sorry, but can you go off from me?”

Maria tightened her hug instead. And I could only continue walking. We didn’t talk anymore, but we didn’t feel awkward. I could sense Maria was busy thinking of something, and I was the same. I was just happy. I thought about our future together, and what I could do as a perfect boyfriend.

I had a girlfriend. The pearly gate was in front of my eyes. I needed to push it forward and reached heaven with her together. It depended on our bonding. My mind kept thinking of wild things, and the weight as I walked increased just because something arose between my legs.

We arrived at the gate of the amusement park, and Maria finally got off from me, but she still hid behind me. I wouldn’t let her. I turned back, coiled my arms around her waist, and lifted her. I laughed loudly as I spun and got closer to the gate. Weirdly, people and the guards only stared at us and let us enter.

I kissed her belly, and she arched her back. “Adrian, let me off. I am embarrassed.”

I only beamed at her and looked around. “I am just happy. I am happy to have you. This is probably the happiest moment in my life.”

Maria blushed and averted her eyes. “Me too, but can you let me go now? Let’s do something else instead.”

I just realized she was really embarrassed, so I released her. Maria instantly buried her face on my chest. She was really a cute, shy girl.

“Oh, yeah. I haven’t bought the ticket. Let’s go to the front gate again.”

Maria pulled her face and shook her head. She raised her feet and whispered, “Actually, my dad owns this amusement park. All facilities here are free for us.”

I scratched my head. “Oh, hehe. This is embarrassing because I planned to treat you, but you have treated me throughout our date.”

Maria stepped back, leaned forward, and her hair fell down. She smiled. “Then, you need to make me happy as you have promised. I even accepted you firsthand.”

I saluted. “Alright, boss lady. I will carry out my mission with passion.” I saw a ferris wheel not far ahead and pointed at it. “First, why not we go to there.”

Maria blushed when she saw the ferris wheel. “Adrian, you must have never gone to an amusement park. Ferris wheel is the last boss. We need to do something before that.”

I didn’t understand what she meant by that, but I spotted a shooting challenge shop. I instantly got hooked. “Maria, sorry. Can we go there, first?”

I opened my elbow, and she clutched at me. We walked to the shop together. There were many prices. A huge teddy bear, a phone case, etc. “What is the price you want, babe?”

“Uhm, I want teddy… wait, babe?”

“Teddy bear, it is.”

The shopkeeper handed me the toy gun without asking for money, and I accepted it. There was a giant mark behind the case. If I wanted the teddy, which was the highest price, I needed to target the middle mark.

I pulled the trigger, and the bullet flew toward the second circle. I smiled at Maria. “That was just exercise. I am going to be serious from now. Ahem, can you whisper something to my ears?”

“A—Adrian is a huge pervert,” Maria complained, but she leaned to me and whispered, “Love you. Do your best.” After that, she pecked my cheek lightly.

I stared at her lips with passion, and I didn’t realize I pulled the trigger. I closed my head, and she closed her eyes. Suddenly, the shopkeeper called me, “Congrats, you hit the middle mark. Your price is this teddy bear.”

I pulled my head and received the teddy bear. It was a pity that someone obstructed our business. The situation became awkward between us as Maria averted her eyes from me, but she clutched my elbow tighter. We continued to see around other stalls.

We stopped at a cotton candy stall. People crowded around it and watched the shopkeeper making cotton candies with varied shapes. There were posters of what kind of shapes people could request.

“Maria, you want cotton candy?”

Maria finally looked at me, and I felt relieved. “Adrian wants?”

“Hmm, maybe one for us.”

“Then, let’s go.”

Maria actually walked through the lines, and I kind of felt bad for people. The shopkeeper frowned at us, but he suddenly smiled when he noticed Maria. “Miss Maria, do you want cotton candy?”

Maria nodded. “One large portion, please.”

The shopkeeper smiled and glanced at me. “I know the perfect shape for a couple.” With that, he made the cotton candy for us.

After a few minutes of waiting, the shopkeeper gave Maria a heart-shaped cotton candy. She blushed and pulled me away from the crowds.

“Hm, ahn?” Maria asked as she extended the cotton candy.

“Maria eats the other side, okay?” I bit the piece of cotton candy, and Maria did the same thing. “Taste sweet. Just like my Maria.”

Maria pinched my cheek lightly and chuckled. After eating the cotton candy, we visited several places and had fun together. Several hours had passed. People gathered in the open area of the amusement park. We came late, and we couldn’t push people aside. Maria felt disappointed because she wanted to see the preparation of the fireworks. Yes, the fireworks event would start in just a few minutes.

I patted her head to console her. “It is okay. We can still see the fireworks when they launch it.”

Maria pouted. “But I want to see from the front. It is an excellent position.”

“I see, so Maria wants a marvelous view of fireworks. I have an idea. Follow me.”

I pulled her to the ferris wheel close to the open area. We could see the firework from the prominent place, and it would be a pretty sight. However, all facilities were already closed.

“I will rent this ferris wheel for an hour. I will pay,” I said to the keeper.

“No can do. The order of supervisor is absolu—” The keeper suddenly saw Maria behind me. “Well, alright. If it is for the daughter of the owner, I guess it will be fine.”

“Thanks, sir. I shall pay.”

“No need. Go inside.” The keeper winked as he opened the door of the wheel.

We entered it, and the wheel moved. As it reached the top, it stopped. We both looked over the window, waiting for the firework to launch. I leaned my back against the armrest and rested my legs on the seat. Maria suddenly stood up and leaned towards me.

“Can I sit here?” she whispered.

“Ah, okay.” I was about to wake up, but she pressed my chest to prevent me.

“No, this is my seat.” Maria sat on me and leaned down on my chest. “Mhm, comfy.”

I smelled her hair. I wanted to stay like this longer, but my little brother down there was impatient as it rose and poked Maria’s butt. Maria let out a low, enchanting moan, and my brother poked her butt again.

“I—I am sorry. I can’t control it.”

The sound of the explosion boomed. We both woke up and looked over the window. Fireworks shot up to the sky and exploded into many shapes. Flower, heart, etc.

It fascinated me. I never knew watching fireworks with your loved one felt so fulfilling. Maria tapped my cheeks and forced me to look at her.

Her brown eyes dilated, and her face reddened like a tomato. She pursed her lips a little. I lost interest in fireworks, slowly leaned my head over, and our lips touched.

We stayed like this for so long and did nothing. I just enjoyed the dampness of her springy lips. However, I suddenly wanted more, so I braced myself to suck her lips deeper. She coiled her arms around my neck and pulled me down. My right hand accidentally pressed her boobs, and she moaned. I stroked it to hear her moan more.

Our pace increased. I dared my other hand to travel through her belly to her skirt. I flipped it up and touched her underwear. Something wet dripped onto my fingers as I rubbed the hole.

Maria pushed my head and moaned loudly. “Ahn, Adrian. I love you.”

I felt her hot breath. We stared at each other as my right hand caressed her temple. “I love you too.” We continued the kiss. My left hand entered her underwear as I touched the abyss directly.

……

I woke up and found myself naked. The alarm beside me cried like someone who saw a murder scene, and I smacked it shut annoyingly. I felt like I would get into big trouble today, but I didn’t care.

“Damn, fuck this alarm. I was dreaming of something nice about my first date with Maria. Ah, I want to come back to that day again.”

I drew a deep breath to recharge my soul, but I felt like forgetting something. “Hm, I feel like forgetting something nice. No, I felt like I had done something nice.”

I leaned against the backrest of my bed and put down my hands. My left hand suddenly touched something squishy, and I grasped it and felt the sensation. “This feels familiar.”

I looked to my side and saw Maria sleeping naked. I suddenly remembered the things we did last night. Her moans. Her wetness. The tight feeling as I entered her. I slapped my face. “I—I actually had sex with Maria.”

The last part of the first date episodes. Yeah, he did it, bois.

Btw, read my new story for the contest. The female lead is a yandere (will turn into one), and she is a badass too. The Villain is the name. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/321568/the-villain-gamelit/

13