Chapter 2
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello Host I am system how can I assist you

huh what? Mark said

Mark Karter are you okay?

Huh yes miss I am ok Mark said.

Ok well go on we got more people to give Heaven orbs to.

Suddenly I got teleported out and met the gorgeous woman again.Well go on to the office and ask for your room.Was that teleportation you did to me?Mark Said.Yes it is teleportation it was the ability I got when at Angelic Academy now go on.

I went to office and got my room and unpacked everything my mom got for me.My mind went back to the system I needed answers.Hey system if that is who you are Mark said.

This is me what do you need host

What are you why didn't I get a ability when eating the Heaven orb?

I am one of a kind Heaven orb don't worry you still have a ability

Well what is my ability?

Just think of the word Menu

What do you mean menu?.A blue interface appeared in front of me It had three words in front of me.Status, Skills and Dungeon.I clicked the Skills menu one word came to me and it was Fire Manipulation.

Skill Name:Fire Manipulation

Level: 1

Passive

Description: Bend Fire to anything you want it works using your imagination.It will be easier to control fire as the skill level goes up.

1 MP per second

Pretty sick Skill am I right

I clicked Status next there were these numbers and words like STR which I think it mean Strength.

Status

Class:None

EXP 0/100

MP 100/100

STR 13

AGI 11

INT 10

CHA 10

LUCK MAX

PER 10

Overview:Pretty worthless could be a E class mage he was no worth at being at Angelic Academy just leave.

I angrily asked the system what does the stats mean after reading the Overview Mark thought.

 

STR 13

Strength means how much you can carry and how hard your physical attacks hit.

AGI 11

Agility means how fast you are and how fast the Stamina Regeneration is.

CHA 10

Charm means how handsome you are and increases the chance of people saying yes.

LUCK MAX

Luck increases the chance of you getting a item drop.

PER 10

Perception increases the perception of the hosts surroundings.

 

I wanted to press dungeon but I had a instinct to ask what it means first.Hey system what does Dungeon mean Mark said.

Dungeon allows you to create your own type of Dungeon it can be any type of Dungeon

I clicked Dungeon only one option came up.Pocket Dungeon was the only one everything else was locked.I guess you get more Dungeons by leveling up.I clicked the Pocket Dungeon I was surprised when I portal opened.

System what is this portal Mark said.

It is a Pocket Dimension where you can store items in simpler terms think of it as storage magic

Wait so I have to two ability's Mark said.

Yes is that a big deal?

Oh my god I am a Dual Ability User I have to report this to the office.Dual Ability's are really useful you have two ability's the first one which is your main and the second one.The second one is always a rare one the percentage of being a dual user is under 3 percent Mark said.

Hello how can I help office lady said.I would like to report that I'm a Dual User Mark said.She looked at me trying to find out if it's a lie or not ok prove it she said.

I got ready I closed my eyes and blanked my mind I thought of a red flame in my hand.I thought of its ability to engulf the world in flames and its behavior of wanting to spread.

I opened my eyes I looked at my hand I saw a red flame in it.Fire Manipulation one of the harder ones to control next one she said.

I closed my eyes and asked the system to open the Pocket Dungeon.A portal opened she couldn't believe it.Is that portal magic? She said.It's a hybrid of Portal Magic and storage magic Mark said.

Alright I will report this to the headmasters meanwhile don't you have somewhere to be she said.I don't think so Mark said.Really don't you have to be at your class for testing she said.

But I don't know where my class is? Mark said.It's class B 3 on the second floor she said.I said thanks and ran to my class when I arrived there was students but no teacher I didn't care.

2 minutes later

The teacher came and I didn't expect him to be a child.Hello Students my name is Garret but call me Mr Garret.One person stood up and said why is there a child here.Girls came up to the child saying are you lost and etc.

Alright settle down I look like a child because of my ability.When I ate a Heaven orb I gained the ability to look the way I was forever I ate my Heaven orb when I was 6 years old.

Now everyone come and introduce your self Mr Garret said.The blonde boy from the beginning went first Ryo Jefferson that's my name.Then came the brunette girl I'm Maya Jackson nice to meet you.After them it was other people the it came my turn.

Hello my name is Mark Karter I was born in Virginia but moved to Korea after the Virginia Incident.A lot of mutters came from people I guess they pity me.

The Virginia Incident known as the first SSS Ranked Dungeon.No one could beat the Dungeon even the S Rank Hunters so they evacuated everyone then contained the Dungeon using barriers.

Families moved to Korea after The Virginia Incident for a chance to go to Angelic Academy.

Thank you for introducing your self Mark Mr Garret said.Now everyone let's go to the Arena to test your ability's in hand to hand combat Mr Garret said.

5 minutes later

We all went to the Arena and I wasn't expecting this Mark said.

0