Chapter 3
137 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wasn't expecting this It's like a whole soccer stadium Mark said.

Well we do use this for events like the yearly Ability Battles Mr Garret said.

Of course before we start you must know what we're doing and the rules. What we are doing is a one on one battle only using your abilities. Contestants will battle each other to a showdown of two contestants. This battle test your creative thinking in battles and how you use your abilitie's as if you're battling a monster Mr Garret said in one breath.

Now the rules are one no cheating only use your abilitie's. Two Make your opponent surrender or disqualify them by pushing them out of the field. Three make sure to go all out we want to see your potential don't worry we have healers on standby Mr Garret said.

Our first contestants are Mark Karter and Kim Hangul Mr Garret announced.

I walked to the arena my palms were wet and I was sweating. I didn't know who was going to win but I was going to give it my all and win.

My opponent Kim Hangul he had red hair and scar next to his eye.

Let the battle begin.

I started putting fire into my hand the same way I did at the office.While Kim came rushing towards me it didn't look like he activated his ability.

When the fire came I immediately threw it at him he managed to dodge it but I threw another one right of the original fire I threw.

It hit him but it did nothing except putting a whole in his academy suit.Haha your puny fire ability does nothing to my ability Kim said.

He came up to me and punched me it pushed me a few feet. His hand felt like rock like a actual rock.I knew his ability must be related to rocks.

The battle went on for awhile by me running and throwing fireballs until. I had 1/4 mana left so I had to finish quick but nothing could break his defense.

Thats when I thought why don't I materialize Fire to break his defense. I made my hand into a finger gun and started to control my fire to my pointer finger.

I figured out how to beat him my fireball was to big and not materialized to cause damage. So I guided all my flame to my finger to just enough to materialize it.

He ran up to me and I shot him on his left shoulder. There was a straight hole there was no blood coming out he was like a rock man. He stumbled back I shot him again on the right shoulder. He fell to his knees and passed out.

Winner Mark Karter

I couldn't believe it I won Mark said. I was celebrating for a bit until I feel to my knees and couldn't get back up.

Mr Garret came up to me with a healer and the healer started emitting a while light out of her hands. It's ok Mark it's just mana exhaustion Mr Garret said.

I was too busy paying attention to these messages to hear what he said.

Host has reached level 2

 

Host has reached level 3

 

Host has reached level 4

 

Host has reached level 5

 

Skill Fire Gun Created

 

Fire Manipulation leveled up to 3

 

Congratulations host has reached level 5 upgrade begins in 3 2 1

0