Chapter Nine
610 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The passageway seemed a bit too long to Shan Quon who yawned as he lazily covered his mouth, hid eyelashes fluttered and he squinted for a bit before returning to his relaxed state. The doctor walked ahead and talked about various things to do with the hospital, it wasn’t until they reached the office that he finally turned his attention to Shan Quon.

The per functionary smile on the doctor’s face became genuine as Huang Zhengqui told him who Shan Quon was. But even as the doctor’s actions began softened Shan Quon remained unbothered and allowed Huang Zhengqui to explain his situation further. After a lengthy conversation with the doctor writing down what he needed to know, they finally left the office and went to the consultation room.

Shan Quon changed out of his clothes and into the hospital gown after handing his phone and the box to Woo Yu, after he was finished he sat down and waited for the test to begin. Shan Quon knew since he was here for a full medical examination his day would be long but he was actually looking forward to it because it wasn’t a treatment he had received in his last life and that was simply because Old Master Shan hadn’t taken him seriously.

Time went by and soon all the tests were finished, the results for most of the tests would take time to come back but for the simple ones the doctor sat Huang Zhengqui down and explained them to her. Aside from getting the allergy suppressants, her main goal was to find out why Shan Quon always looked as if he was lacking sleep, even though he slept so much.

But the doctor couldn’t give her an answer right away and said that he would have to wait for the results for the other test to return before they could know whether his state was a physical or mental concern. Shan Quon who lazily sat in the seat next to her on the verge of falling asleep gave no reaction, he already knew the reason he was like that and even if he somehow ended up in therapy sessions that doctor wouldn’t be able to figure it out.

A while after Huang Zhengqui got up and looked at Shan Quon she reached out and brushed the hair from his forehead and looked at his drowsy and lifeless eyes. “Stop falling asleep, it’s time to go home, after you eat you can go back to bed.” Shan Quon looked at her without a trace of reaction and waited for her to remove her hand before he stood up and followed after her.

As he did Woo Yu stepped forward and draped a long coat he hadn’t seen before over his shoulders and walked closely but one step behind him as if he was worried he would collapse at any second. As they went out the VIP entrance Shan Quon heard a few clicks and lazily looked to where the sound had come from. He spotted two persons standing not too far taking pictures of him and Haung Zhengqui who was still talking to the doctor.

As he looked at them he wondered how it was possible for paparazzi to get into the reserved entrance of the hospital without the consent of the hospital's VIPs. As he expected Huang Zhengqui simply glanced at them and then finished her greeting with the doctor before going over and taking his arm. She leaned in for a minute and said nothing but then walked him to the car in front, the butler opened the door for them and they got in.

As they sat in the car he didn’t even bother to look at Huang Zhengqui, even though he hadn’t spent much time with this woman he knew she wouldn’t do anything crazy so the paparazzi move was probably approved by old Master Shan. The bodyguard that had been sitting in the front went over to the back car and the butler got in before the cars drove out, their movements were slow enough for the photographers to take pictures of him through the window.

The drive back to the Shan home was completely silent but neither of the two people sitting in the car was bothered by it, the cars smoothly turned on the pathway and came to a stop in front of the mansion entrance. The car doors were opened and Huang Zhengqui got out and went to the house straight away, Shan Quon got out of the car and Woo Yu came over to him and handed him the box and his phone.

Shan Quon accepted it and then opened the box before passing the car keys to Xi Hsin “go and find the car for these keys, after today we’ll move around in that.”

“Yes third young master.” After receiving his order Xi Hsin left.

Shan Quon looked down and took the ring from the box, he slipped it onto his thumb and took the card, and handed it to Woo Yu along with the box. “You’re responsible for that from now on, if I need anything I’ll just tell you.”

“Understood Third Young Master Shan.”

After saying that Shan Quon turned and walked inside with Woo Yu and Tong Xin trailing after him. The butler greeted him as he walked in and then closed the door, Shan Quon walked towards the stairs and went up to his room. When he reached the door he was greeted by two servants that stood there in their usual service clothes, when they saw him they bowed respectfully.

Woo Yu stepped forward, taking the long coat off of his shoulders. “These two are Ms. Yi and Ms. Ye, they have been assigned as your personal servants so going forward they will assist me in looking after you.”

Shan Quon simply glanced at them and went into his room, if he was the same as his last life he would have been overjoyed to have these servants since in his mind it represented the care his family had for him. Even when they had given up on him and sent him away, if he had these people at his side during that time he wouldn’t have felt so upset.

But as Shan Quon stood in his room listening to the footsteps of the people all he could think was how bothersome their presence was going to be.

25