Seduction in the middle of the crowd
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A numbing, sweet and nauseating smell lingered in the air. Perfume, food and shamelessness mingled together and assaulted one's senses. Once Yana and Luka stepped through the door into the room, where all the important people now stood in small circles and chatted, where a long table spread in the back with food, all eyes turned to them and silence as heavy as one's burden befell the hall.

Their gazes sized the woman next to Luka up. Some snorted, some had evil and greedy intentions and some couldn't even be bothered. Yana felt all the many emotions directed at her and swatted them away with a single smile.

'Disgusting' was what flew around in her mind before Luka stepped into the hall where the blinding lights of the large chandeliers on the ceilings shone on the white walls, the grand windows and the same creamy ceramic ground.

Although the hall didn't have much decoration nor furniture, it was elegant and even pompous. It exuded a weird sense of dignity mirrored by all the people that mingled with each other holding champagne glasses they took from the waiters who occasionally walked by.

However, the most important thing was that the three managers stood in a corner far away from the entrance, all refusing to look at Yana. Yana could already see that they were scheming something but pretended to ignore them as Luka brought her along to introduce her to some guests.

Making some small talk Yana pretended to be the perfect partner. As long as Luka was by her side, no one had the guts to bother her but Yana could already see. Those envious and hateful stares from certain people who looked like they were accusing Yana of stealing their property.

How ridiculous.

"Are you ok?" after having gotten to know some people Luka brought Yana to the table full of snacks to let her rest.

"Yes, everything's good," Yana smiled which was returned tenderly by Luka. Suddenly, Yana felt guilty but pressed down that awful feeling to rid her conscience.

Luka was just a tool for Yana. Nothing more.

"That's great. If anything's wrong, tell me. We can leave as soon as possible. Frankly," Luka handed Yana a drink and ran his fingers through his hair, spraying his charms everywhere, "I don't want to be here either."

Yana's face slightly dropped. Then why the hell are we here? Well, just a bit more. Yana needed to push the buttons of her haters a little bit more before they'd finally start acting.

"I'm sure it's important for you to take care of your connections."

These words stunned Luka, he didn't think Yana would be this understanding. In fact, it was a bit suspicious how she just went along with him. Didn't she at first not want to come here?

Then a misleading thought entered his gullible mind. Maybe she was doing this for him. Maybe she cared about him. Maybe they really got closer. Luka smiled before an anxious thought pushed the other away. Oh no, he had to look more appealing.

Everything was going perfectly right now. The only thing that was missing was that he should reel her into his charm. How could he make himself look good?

His collar! Maybe he should open his shirt a bit and reveal some of his body. Would she like that?

Would Yana be seduced? Or... or should he act more affectionate? Luka didn't dare because he was afraid Yana didn't like it but what if Yana was waiting for him to do it to push all the other females away?

Luka was aware that he was quite desired by women but the only one he wanted didn't give him any clue what to do. Luka's eyes turned big and round, two puppy ears and a tail grew and he excitedly, hopeful and patiently stared at Yana.

Give me a sign! Give me a sign! Pet me! Hurry! I'm waiting! I'm just here for you!

Yana brought the glass to her lips as she suddenly felt a furry aura next to her. As the liquid poured into her mouth, she looked out of her eye corners and almost choked.

Did someone replace the brilliant magnitude of the CEO with a pet? Yana couldn't pretend she didn't notice Luka's intention. It was painfully clear and obvious what he wanted. Damn, right now everyone looked at them with strange eyes and whispered. They all knew! So how could Yana pretend to be so oblivious?

Yana put down her glass and with much elegance and calm, she turned to Luka. She sized him up. He was a head taller than her, had broad shoulders, perfect body, perfect ratio yet he acted like a big baby. What was Yana? His owner? The cruel Mistress of his?

Yana's eyes travelled down Luka and landed on his chest. There was a tiny stain on his white shirt.

"Oh!" Luka made an understanding expression. So, he was right! He should reveal his collarbones! Yana's burning eyes wanted to see it! She wanted to be seduced!

While on the other side, Yana wondered if she should try to rub the stain away and show everyone how oh-so-close they were or if she had to pretend that irritating, eye-catching stain didn't exist. But just before Yana could make a decision, she saw Luka's fingers moving to his shirt and slowly unbuttoning it.

Yana froze and her eyes widened. What was he doing stripping here? In the middle of the crowded hall? In front of everyone? He, the-

"Do you like it?"

Yana was so lost in thoughts that when she came to it, Luka already pressed her against the table, confined her between his two arms.

Part of his bare chest in her view, his head above her and his voice full of hidden desire. The clean and enticing smell of his completely surrounded Yana.

This could be an intimate and burning moment for them but instead, veins popped like firecrackers on Yana's forehead. What. In. The. World. Is. That. Idiot. Thinking?

Doing this in front of fucking everyone! Yana huffed as she wanted to kick between Luka's legs. This night was full of embarrassing moments!

"Ahem."

Someone coughed behind Luka, Yana could barely see who it was but she saw that everyone around them froze. Well, the position they were in was quite daring.

"Luka, it's been a while. The chairman wants to talk to you," an elegant middle-aged man approached them.

For the love of god can't you read the atmosphere?

Don't you feel awkward calling us out like this?

"I see," Luka pulled away from Yana with much regret, "I'm sorry. Is it ok if I leave you alone for a bit?"

Yana was so angry that she said, "Yes, yes go and scram!"

0