What a turn of events
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The truth was that Mr K didn't spit. It was just some hogus bogus Yana made up but who knew the young miss and everyone else seemingly bought it without even questioning the reliability of it.

"I-I didn't!" Mr K belatedly realised the accusations Yana threw at him and he was as furious as the young Miss. He tried to wash himself clean and stepped forward but just at that moment, Yana slightly walked into his path.

The end result was that Mr K's chubby and anxious body tried to rush towards the young miss but instead collided with Yana who 'accidentally' fell forwards and 'accidentally' spilt the champagne in her glass onto the young Miss. Since Yana was trained, her movements were so slight and quick, it went unnoticed by the public's eyes and really seemed like it was all just an unfortunate accident.

"You!" this time the young Miss was too furious to care about her image.

"I'm so sorry! Mr K, I didn't know he was such a brute but he pushed me towards you!" Yana quickly rubbed with a tissue over the young Miss' dress, "I don't know why he would do such a terrible thing!"

Yana's acting was perfect. Her haste and clumsy movements seemed like she was nervous to have offended the young miss and her teary eyes showed that she was indeed wronged by Mr K. However, the next words of her almost contrasted all of this.

"Now that I think about it, Mr K did mention something like this," Yana's lips slightly curled up as she continued to tremble, "Wanting to take advantage of the young miss and that the young Miss was willing. D-Did I hear it right? Was this why Mr K pushed me so you could have an excuse to leave here?" Yana deliberately put emphasis on her confusion, guilt and surprise.

"Don't slander me!" the young Miss cried as Mr K was stunned silent unable to move or say anything. The others were too enticed by the gossip to care if it was real or not.

"No way! I didn't know she really was a green tea hehe."

"The Lino family's losing so much face today!"

The young Miss glared at Yana with a hateful face and pushed her disgusting hands off her. This lowly woman, how dare she mess with her like this?

The young Miss pulled out to slap Yana but at the last second Yana dodged and instead, the young Miss viciously hit Mr K's cheek.

"Oh, Mr K, I think you just got rejected in public. You shouldn't have been greedy wanting the young miss to taste the insides of your mouth just because you couldn't bear to not make out with her in public. My, my, what a scandal," Yana added more oil to the fire as she slipped away.

The young miss' loud cusses and shouts attracted everyone's attention, "You damn bitch! I swear if I get-" the young niss couldn't talk further as another male stopped her. It seemed like they belonged to the same family.

Yana was almost at the door when she met eyes with Mr K and smirked. Mr K's eyes turned red and he was ready to charge at her when the crowd relentlessly threw around their questions about his affair with the young miss around.

In the end, the young miss reputation was tainted and Mr K... well, Mr K might not make it out alive being associated with the Lino family and bringing them into a scandal like this, even though it would probably pass quickly and Yana would also have their tails on her.

But Yana's goal wasn't to simply humiliate these two but it was to fan the hatred of Mr K and show the other two managers what would happen if they didn't deal with her.

In other words, Yana needed a reason to create chaos, make the managers speed up their plan and indirectly have her thrown out of the banquet.

It was a good thing Luka wasn't here. She would just later text him a message but for now-

Yana pulled out the car key she got from Jin and twirled it in her hand-

Let the show begin.

The champagne coloured dress draped over the carpet in the hallway as her high heels dully sounded on the ground. Yana pulled out her phone and lazily dialled a number.

A few seconds later, "Ah, Marie? I'm all set."

"You got the key?"

"Got it. For the Porsche, right?"

"Yeah," there was a faint sound of tapping in the background.

"Are you busy?" Yana walked towards the lift and pressed the button, "It's manageable. I just wish, wish, wish, wish I could get my present already! Collin came back from his mission and he said he'll bring me some pieces! Guess what I finished the blueprint for the new design! I can't wait! Can't! Can't!''

Marie's voice suddenly got excited as if she could explode with joy any second.

"Collin's almost done?" Yana felt a bit bitter, Collin went away later than her but finished earlier. Well, he had more experience than her after all.

"Yep, yep," Marie hummed, she was in a very good mood.

Bing.

The lift's door opened and Yana stepped in, "I'm heading to the parking lot now. You know where right? The hotel similar to your name?"

"Yup, don't worry, I'll take care of it, rest assured. The car should be at the very end, where no one can see it."

"Thanks."

"Oh, I'll send you a pic once the parts are here!"

Yana sighed and hung up. She wished it was as easy for her to get excited as it was for Marie.

Food used to be something that Yana could always love no matter her mood but slowly over the past few years, even that has lost its appeal. Maybe because Roy always allowed her to spoil herself with whatever food she wanted, as long as she lived up to his expectations, so Yana grew tired of it. And oh because of the diet, the cursed diet she was forced to put through after she was spoilt.

The door opened and Yana stepped into the underground parking lot and whistled at the sight. This was as fancy as the hotel itself. Not a normal, boring parking lot but this one had white marbled streets and columns gracing everywhere.

The parking lot was huge, had many corners and turns but there were only a few, sparse cars parked here yet they were all expensive ones.

Marie said the car was somewhere in the back. Yana pressed the car keys and indeed, in the far end where only 3 cars stood, the black Porsche blinked and made a small sound.

Click Clack.

Yana's high heels made loud sounds that gave her presence away as she slowly walked to the car.

Once she arrived, she opened the trunk and viewed the content. Not bad.

She rummaged for a bit before pulling out a small bag.

The rear of the car was faced towards the street while the front faced the wall, so Yana's back was turned to the streets, not noticing the perplexed stares of several men lying in wait, as Yana started to take off her dress.

The men who were ordered to attack her the minute they saw her, couldn't help but freeze as the straps of her dress fell over her shoulders and soon the whole dress glided to the ground.

0