Not the way to seduce someone
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How do you feel?" Luka put his jacket around Yana as they walked through the hallway.

"Good, why? You want me to feel bad?" Yana cheekily looked at Luka to see his reaction.

After Luka finally managed to ask her to stay with him the night, Luka was a red blushing mess. He instantly turned around once he felt the heat on his face but it was too late.

Yana could already see the red tips of his ears. It was endearing. At this rate, Yana was sure that Luka would make a good husband.

It was just a shame they weren't meant to be, but Yana decided to continue this act and play along.

"Silly," Luka laughed and gently led Yana through the hallway. Each time, Luka laughed his face vibrantly showed emotions and each time, Luka relaxed and looked like an ordinary, overly handsome guy, Yana could feel the ripples of waves tearing through her conscience.

To have someone like Luka care for her would be any females' dream. Sadly, Yana couldn't appreciate it.

"I shouldn't have brought you along, you shouldn't be forced to experience this," a hint of bitterness was carried in Luka's voice that was always soothing.

Yana guessed Luka didn't only feel guilty for what happened during the afterparty but also what happened a few minutes ago. When Luka and Yana left the parking lot and entered the lift, they unexpectedly bumped into another young miss of an influential family.

And just like almost every beautiful rich and spoiled lady, she demanded what she wanted and when she couldn't get it, curses, jealousy and hatred was directed at Yana and suffocated the tiny space in the lift.

Of course, it was never the man's fault but the evil, gold-digging, lowly vixen who didn't know her place. How could such a perfect, rich and handsome man ever be faulted? If he had no interest in a beautiful maiden like the young miss then obviously he was manipulated by a slut.

Well, in a sense, the man was a victim too. If a woman was objectified, so was the male, seen as a toy the females could claim possession over.

Yana got a headache thinking about it and shook her head. Some people's mentality just worked like that. This wasn't fiction where people could easily change. In real life a few words or actions couldn't open someone's eyes and snap- they just see their wrongdoings and faults.

This was just wishful thinking and Yana couldn't bother with it, so she just ignored it, "Nope, it's fine. I guess it's also a good way to spend more time with others," Yana smiled at Luka who briefly froze.

In the end, Yana got what she wanted out of the banquet but she wondered if her words towards Luka were out of place.

After all, all this time she has more or less given him the cold shoulder and just a short while ago pushed him away, so this sudden turn of events would Luka buy it?

He would, no, he had to. Just like before, he would delude himself that he and Yana just needed more time. After a while, their hearts would grow closer and Yana would eventually fall for him. And for this, he would guide her step by step, slowly, patiently waiting for her, while taking even the littlest bit of affection she threw at him without questioning it, because Luka couldn't bear it if she were to leave him again.

So despite knowing deep down in his heart, he still willingly deceived himself.

"Heh, I'm honoured you want to spend time with me, then let's enjoy ourselves thoroughly tonight."

Yana's face blanked as Luka's deep and sultry voice whispered in her ear while he opened the door to the dark hotel room and gently pushed her inside before closing it without turning the lights on.

For some reason, Yana had a bad feeling. Surely, Luka wasn't thinking of suddenly changing this genre, no, add a new tag to it, right? Yana gulped and could feel Luka's breath on her neck.

Yana stepped back a bit as her eyes got accustomed to the darkness. No, no, Luka wasn't the type to suddenly push her down. This wouldn't make sense.

Yet she still had to be cautious. Of course, she could immediately kick Luka unconscious but she preferred it if he thought she was just a simple orphanage caretaker, so she asked, "Why aren't you turning the lights on?"

But Luka didn't reply. She saw his tall figure standing in front of her not moving and decided to do things herself, "I'll go do it," but then, the second she moved, Luka grabbed her arm and didn't let go.

Yana started to sweat. Was this possibly the infamous trope of a gentle guy during the day and a beast at night?

"Luka?" Yana thought to try again but was met with silence.

If Yana knew what actually went on in his mind, she would really kick him down to hell, so he could take his time crawling out again.

Luka was absent-mindedly staring in front of him trying to recall what he read while his hand held onto the warmth he was afraid would disappear forever again.

Right now, Luka was in the perfect position. He and Yana were alone. In the dark. In his room. Well, hotel room but for tonight it was still his. They had body contact. He sounded nervous but he must be right now exuding irresistible sex appeal.

So, where to go now from here on? Luka obviously wanted to take things slow but the relationship books he read told him he should still seize the chance when conditions were perfect and right now they were! Absolutely! Perfect!

Of course, Luka wouldn't sleep with Yana. They didn't even share their first kiss yet nor were they in a relationship nor, Luka grit his teeth, said that they love each other, so how could he suddenly sleep with her?

The only way why he acted like this was because she bluntly, all of a sudden, said she was glad to spend time with him.

So how could his beating and exploding heart take it? What he wanted right now wasn't to push Yana down but to make her desire him as much as he did her. In other words, he just wanted Yana to view him as a man, a boyfriend or husband material! Was that so much to ask?

Luka was on the verge of despairing and his brain ceased to function.

"Alright," finally after agonising himself and Yana, he pressed out, "Let's go to sleep."

In the dark, he carried Yana to the bed and covered her with the quilt before he sat the end of the bed and buried his face in his hands.

After finally mustering his strength and confidence, all he could do was to coax her to sleep. He was a disgrace to his own ambitions and plans.

How would Yana ever view him as a potential lover and partner?

Luka wanted to cry as he heard Yana say, "Ok."

His heart. Someone, please return it!

0