Unexpected
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, drama came to find Yana again just when she had thought she tied it up and kicked it down the mountain to rot in hell.

Yana sat in the office, a bright smile plastered on her face and her eyes curved as she tried her best to not let her veins popping on her forehead show. Her eye wanted to twitch 100 times a second.

Yana had 6 headaches. Now a bit fat 7 was slapped onto it, multiplying the sorrows she wanted to throw out but instead had to swallow like a bitter medicine.

"Since you caught the attention of Luka, I thought you'd be more... distinguished but I can see that... any rat can climb up if it smells cheese," an overexaggerated arrogant voice flew into Yana's ear and made her brain force her eyes to roll in her sockets 30 times.

Why did it end up like this? Why did Yana have to go through this? What was up with cliche after damn cliché? Yana had enough.

She was fed up. This was already the 5th young miss who came bothering her! Damn these rich and arrogant people.

"I see," Yana just smiled as the young miss in her expensive clothes folded her legs and twirled her hair as she looked down on Yana, "Oh my, such bad manners. Can't you even speak properly?"

And this typical villainess type chick here spitting these overused tropes out of her mouth! Yana really thought this would only happen in those novels or dramas but apparently, these people really behaved like this in real life!

"Apologies if it's not to your liking here, miss. You can just leave," Yana stood up and approached the woman sitting on the chair as if it was her throne.

"What?'' the young miss cocked an eyebrow and gasped as Yana pulled her by the ear, "What do you think you're doing? Ow, ow! It hurts! It hurts! I swear, you'll regret it! I won't let you see the end of it! Do you know who my dad is?"

And more familiar cringy words accompanied Yana as she steadfastly dragged the young miss by her ears through the hallway out of the orphanage. Then Yana threw her out, in front of all the reporters who were still crowding the place but a distance away.

Deliberately raising her voice, Yana put on an act, "All these horny rich heiresses don't care for the poor children. They only think with their bodies for a man that doesn't even care about them. How shameless."

Then-

BAM

Yana shut the door and left the disgraced young miss on the ground and her words echoing in all of the reporters' heads out in the open-

The young miss hurried to scramble to her feet and banged against the door, "How dare you do this to me? You lowly-"

Whisper Whisper Click Click

Sounds of cameras, whispers and giggles of the reporters all shut the young miss down who enraged turned to them, but before she could humiliate herself even more, a male quickly came and took her with him, "Young Miss, let's go home. You can tell your father about this later."

And so another young miss was taken care of. But this was by far not the end.

Some more came under various disguises of pretending to be oh-so-holy and caring about orphans.

Yana was at her wit's end. She didn't understand. Did these people all have so much free time and nothing better to do?

Were all these women thirsty for Luka to the point they came to threaten Yana just because she appeared with him? This was getting out of control and was just ridiculous. These people were all crazy! If Yana didn't know better, she'd really think she was stuck in an overly cheesy and cringy CEO book where all misfortune would befall the FL before she could attain her stupid happy end.

Yana frustrated coaxed the children to sleep as evening finally came and the flood of women died down. Or so she thought.

As the children fell asleep so did Seli and Melinda. They were all exhausted with problems that kept coming for them.

However, Yana was too livid to fall asleep so she headed down the kitchen to make herself a drink. Coincidentally, Yana met Carol in the hallway.

It seemed like she just came from the front door but Carol couldn't be meeting the managers, after all, there were still reporters hungrily waiting for a big story.

Nevertheless, Yana was still suspicious and stopped Carol from heading upstairs. Carol's cold glare met Yana.

"What were you doing?"

Carol didn't answer, only tried to brush past Yana, "I was asking you something."

Yana wanted to grab Carol's arm before the latter pulled away and took a step back, "Cleaning up the mess you created."

Carol's white hair framed her pale face as these vexed eyes sized Yana up. Ridiculous mockery and disgust were mixed in her voice. Yana was once more stunned.

Just what did she do to make Carol loathe her so much? It was indeed Yana's fault for creating this chaos at the orphanage but even before then-

Knock Knock

There was someone at the door. Who could it be at this hour?

Yana froze thinking it was another young miss when Carol took the opportunity and rushed upstairs while her quiet voice left behind words too faint for Yana to hear, "It's all your fault. All yours."

With an inexplicable feeling, Yana stared after Carol before the increasing knocks pulled her attention to the front door. Scowls appeared on her face as she saw the expensive dresses and accessories. Damn this time two women came.

Yana didn't even bother looking at them but just seeing their bodies Yana felt something was wrong. But before she could pinpoint what it was, the click-clack of the high heels sounded behind her.

These two women just walked past Yana as if she was air, into the orphanage in the middle of the night. Outside the reporters didn't even bother. It was interesting the first few times but now it was too boring and their dinner was more important.

Seething with anger, Yana followed behind these two audacious young misses but how come they were so familiar with the orphanage? They went straight to Yana's office.

When Yana bitterly caught up and opened the door, her eyes rolled out of her head, her throat was filled with incoming laughter and her body shook.

Indeed, what a wonderful sight.

0