(1) Genesis Evo Start! I
187 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.O.V. Jake Hadeon, Location: Neuragon Store

"Genesis Evo game helmets are officially launched now!" The loud voice of one of the workers echoes across the store.

In all of the fray and yelling of the crowd, I was standing in the crowd, a 16 year old boy with black hair and gold eyes, and my name is Jake Hadeon. I'm a pretty above average kid, I get good grades, look pretty nice, have a bunch of friends, and easily get along with other people, such things. My parents died a long time ago, so me and my sister live alone while being given money by my kind relatives. I dropped out of school a year ago to become a professional gamer and finally the chance to become one lands itself in front of me! The current ratio in the game for gold is, 1 gold = 1 dollar, so if I can work good enough, I can become rich!

I move along with the crowd and easily slip in and grab two of the helmets and I immediately rush outside to pay for it and rush home. Once I got home I threw a helmet in my sister's room and kept a note with it.

Hey! I'm already in the game, once you're here, and you're done with your stuff, log in if you want to play with me. - Best Brother Ever.

After that I go into the kitchen and eat something, bath once, and run into my room, close the door and put the helmet on, and-

"Login!"

The world goes black as my consciousness was transmitted into the game. A second later in the darkness I hear a voice.

System: "Welcome to Genesis Evo, the first ever virtual reality game that can transmit one's consciousness into the game. To begin, please roll the player's starting stats, you have 2 more chances."

"Roll." I say.

STR: 10

DEF: 9

STA: 7

SPE: 11

INT: 4

LUK: 1

"Reroll." I say.

STR: 3

DEF: 13

STA: 6

SPE: 4

INT: 14

LUK: 3

"My luck..." I thought "But I don't wanna be a mage..."

"Reroll!" I say, on edge.

STR: 10

DEF: 15

STA: 20

SPE: 19

INT: 5

LUK: 7

"Alright!" I say and the system continues.

System: "Would you like to create a new character?"

"Yes." I said. In front of me the same exact replica of my body appears.

System: "Would you like to change your character's race?"

"Yes." I said.

System: "Please choose the character's race."

Just like for the classes, the options appears in front of me.

Human: x0.5 More Gold Drops

Elves: x0.5 More Exp

Dwarves: x0.5 More Forging Mastery

Demons: 70% More Drop Rate For PKs

Light Bearer: x0.5 More Alchemy Mastery

Lizard Humans: 10% More Beast Affinity

"Choose elf." I say and more choices appear.

System: "Please choose a sub race from the race elf."

Wood Elf: +Wood Affinity

Fire Elf: +Fire Affinity

Aqua Elf: +Water Affinity

Dark Elf: +Dark Affinity

Holy Elf: +Holy Affinity

High Elf (Unique): x2 EXP Gain

"A unique race!" I thought "That's a unique race! There's a really low change that a person can get a unique race! I should get this..."

"High Elf!" I say immediately.

System: "Would you like to change your character's looks?"

An elf version of me appears in front of me and it looks exactly like me.

"Make my hair white instead of black, and make my eyes dark blue instead of gold." I said and my character changes in those ways "And make me a little taller, and that's it."

System: "Your character has been confirmed. Please choose your character's class."

In front of me appear some choices:

Knight, Mage, Priest, Warrior, Archer, Assassin, Beast Tamer, or Black Mage.

"Choose class knight." I say, and my character got dressed up in a knight's armor and looked really cool.

System: "Do you want your character to be the class 'Knight'?"

"Yes."

System: "Finally please name your character."

"End." I say.

System: "Name successful."

"Wow nobody took that name..." I thought.

System: "Please enjoy Genesis Evo."

End: Genesis Evo Start! I

4