Side Chapter 1- Reaction
194 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Princess Vanessa was enjoying her "date" with Rezan, unbeknownst to her an anonymous message board run by her fans was buzzing with activity. 

#081: Who the hell is that guy hanging around the Princess?! 

#082: I have no clue, he just suddenly appeared and now the Princess is all over him. 

#083: Actually, i checked the student records in the teacher's room and it appears he was that nobody who sat next to the Princess. 

#081: No way! That bum? But he looks so different now! 

#082: Maybe he got plastic surgery and blackmailed the Princess to get the money. 

#083: But if that's the case then why is she so cheerful? She's hanging around him and even invited him to her dorm. 

#082: Must be part of the blackmail! 

#084: Holy shit guys! I just say the Princess and that prick going on a date! 

#081: WTF! 

#082: WTF! 

#083: WTF! 

#084: Yeah i saw them at a grocery store, i followed them till they entered a cafe, it looked like the Princess really enjoyed it. 

#082: The poor Princess! She must be putting on quite the act to not anger him! 

#081: we must beat the Demon to save the Princess! 

#083: Yeah! 

#082: Yeah! 

#084: Yeah! 

As the message board buzzed with chatter about how they planned to defeat the "Demon" and rescue the Princess. Someone else received word of the goings on. 

In the Versailles Palace a blonde woman sits at a tea table on a balcony overlooking the gardens. She sips her cup of tea as she gazes out towards the setting sun. A maid enters and hands her a data pad. 

-Your majesty, you may wish to see this. 

-Oh? What's this about? 

-It's about your daughter, it appears that a fly has started flying around her. 

-Oh you jest, sure my daughter may be a bit naive and aloof but she has a keen sense of awareness, she wouldn't let a such a thing happen without good reasons. 

-I stil believe your majesty should still take a look at the field report, the SAS watching over the princess where unnerved. 

-And why is that? 

-It seems that they were found out, even their numbers and locations. 

-My my, very well then. I'll take a look. 

-Thank you your majesty. 

The maid leaves and the Queen reads through the report, she giggles for a bit before putting the data pad down. 

-It seems you've finally found someone who caught your eye. Let's see if he'll live up to the challenge. 

The data pad shows a zoomed in picture of Rezan walking the Street. 

6