Chapter 10 – Her Majesty
188 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As i teleported back to dorm i started chuckling at the fact that I've basically taken over the largest corporation in the world in a single meeting. Well okay, i haven't fully taken control but i do have a strong control. Now that i have a position on the board and the fact that Epsilon had secretly bought up a large amount of voting stocks in GRM i can steer the company in any direction i like. Of course the rest of the shareholders and directors can push back but there will be some who'll swap to my side, starting from the smaller shareholders to some of the less corrupt directors. 

I look out my window with a cup of tea, oh how much I would love to laugh maniacally but i would certainly spook the neighbours. Wait i can just set up soundproof barrier. 

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH BOY! i can't believe it! HAHA! 

Okay, with that slight bout of insanity out of the way i contact Epsilon for an update on our plans. 

-Sir? 

-How's progress been going? 

-So far its been smooth, the moon base is operational and the mountain outposts have started listening in on India and China. 

-What about our control over the governments? 

-The Americans have been easy to win over, either brainwash or blackmail and we've easily have half the senate under our thumb. The Asian Union did prove slightly harder but we just had to employ more drastic measures. 

-And what about Europe? 

-The European nobles have proved somewhat stubborn, with really only blackmail proving effective. 

-What about brainwash? 

-Those nobles are constantly mingling and socialising, any slight inconsistency will be noticed. We nearly blew our cover when we tried it. Those nobles listen to every little bit of rumor and gossip they can get their hands on. 

-I see, well two out of three is still good. Now about the remainders. 

-What about them? 

-send in the recon spies and gain access, but don't infiltrate them just gain access to their databases and security. We don't need to have them linked to our other pawns, besides, this will make things a bit more interesting. 

-Understood, also it seems my contacts in the Versailles tell me that Her Majesty is planning on making a visit to her daughter. Perhaps this has something to do with you sir. 

-Most likely, thanks for the heads up. Dismissed. 

I head to bed and prepare for the next day. As i enter class Vanessa runs up and grabs my hand. 

-Rezan! 

-What is it Princess? 

-My mother! She's coming to visit! 

-That's a good thing isn't it? 

-Yes! No! Maybe? Look whenever she comes to visit it means something big has happened or caught her attention. 

-So what do you me to do? 

-She told me to bring you along. I think it has something to do with what happened to your patent. Speaking of which, did you actually sell it to GRM? 

-Yeah, i definitely made them pay for it so don't worry. 

-I see, anyway meet me at my dorm this afternoon. I don't want to make Her Majesty waiting. 

-I'll be on my Best behaviour then. 

-Thank you. 

We return to our seats while under the inquisitive gazes of our classmates. Class continues as usual but the Princess's fanclub always attempt to prank and humiliate me. Their efforts haven't had much success since I've either avoided or simply slipped past their pranks. Like seriously paint buckets? Your just setting yourself up for pissing the teachers off. Finally the time comes for me to face Her Majesty the Queen. I knock on the door and the door opens and i enter. The maid escorts me to the balcony where i had chatted with Vanessa last time. 

-So your the boy who managed to toy with my elite guards. 

-My apologies your Majesty but it was in jest. 

-Then please sit, I'd love to hear the other side of the stories my daughter has been telling me. 

-Mom! 

-Oh please dear, you think I'd believe all those white Knight stories you keep telling me? 

-What makes you think i wouldn't embellish it your Majesty? 

-Because I've been watching you, I'm impressed how you wrangled those snake oil salesmen they call directors at GRM. 

-Snake oil salesmen? Seems to me they're more like snakes themselves. 

-giggles True, they have been known to have quite the venom recently. I wonder if they managed to bite you? 

-I did get bit, but it was the snake that died. 

-Now that's something i haven't heard in a long time. 

-Mom, Rezan? Wha- what are you talking about? 

-Oh sorry dear, lets change the subject. 

We discuss things more in line with what a regular teenager would talk about though neither me or Vanessa are regular teenagers and there's her Majesty the Queen here talking with us. Eventually though, The Queen asked Vanessa to leave the balcony. Not sure how she managed to convince Vanessa to leave us alone but i guess she has her reasons. 

-Ah good, we can drop the charade. So how did you dig up the dirt? 

-And here i thought we were dropping the charade. 

-Perhaps but sayings can covey the meaning better. 

-Fine, lets just say i have good contacts. 

-Very good contacts, good enough to effectively take over both the US and Asian Union. 

-As expected of Britain's finest, which department was it? Mi6? Or was it 5?

-It was one i personally ordered to create. 

-Oh so it was those guys. I see, so what do want? For me to back off? Or to work with you? 

-An alliance, i know you're having issues with my noblemen. So why don't we skip the difficult parts and work together? 

-Fine by me, but what's the catch? 

-Here. 

She slides a data pad to me and i take a look. 

-You got to be kidding me, is that place in constant war? 

-No not really, is just that the Russians are planning to open a new front. They also want to drag us into finishing off their competitors. 

-Didn't think the Russians had in them. 

-They surprised me too, hopefully you can foil them. 

-I have some idea, let me make a call. 

I pull out a gold engraved flip-phone. 

-Epsilon, prepare the Griffons. The Balkans are in need of some "liberation". 

-Roger. 

-Is that your handler? 

-More like secretary, she's damn good at her job. 

-Interesting, and what of this "Griffons"? 

-That's a secret, don't worry though. Afterall, it is what you want. 

-I'm not fond of surprises but this time I'll let it slide. 

Afterwards Vanessa comes back and we continue talking late into the night. I return to my dorm and make one more call, i can't use airforce alone to deal with this situation. 

5