Min Notes
152 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: 

This story is my original work. I wanted to apologize to everyone that will be reading the story and found it lacking. It was my first time writing a book and I originally wanted to write it for free but because I wanna challenge my self I applied my book for the non-exclusive contract to different platforms. meaning-- you will pay to read chapters. This book I write has a light plot... but changes as time goes by. I write this mainly for my own fun but now, I write it thinking for my readers though, in the end, It was my decisions that matter. The book has 22 chapters and I'm happy to inform you that season 1 will be ending after few more chapters. I will be now writing the main story. And I hope that my readers will endure everything...  Just what I said, The story is lighter before but not anymore... There will be warnings for brutal scenes... Its painful to read.

The gore scenario will be on season 2 so I hope my readers will have fun as I write Elise's journey. More information for Ancient magic, Saints, and the secrets for her transmigration. Everything will be revealed. 

The villain is still hidden. I plan to introduce them later after season 2 but I change my mind. lol. There will be painful scenes and more difficult solve scenario. Elise will find herself on a difficult task. I hope she will over come it. I was worried huhu.

Announcement for my readers. This book includes

Book 1: seasons 1&2

Book 2 -(still a secret I don't want to release it yet but expect some drama.) 

Back story- (inclusion of Elise & Alicia's lives in the orphanage before the night of terror. How they become close and what life they have. Elise struggles to fit in another world.)

Still don't know how many chapters it will take but I apologize because I won't be posting it for free... As the contract, I was engaged in.... It will be posted on the pay-to-read platforms. 

Book 2 is included to pay to read platforms. But don't worry guys. I will end Book 1 (seasons 1&2) I promise to end it and you can read it for free. :)

Updates for season1 will prevail slowly as I was busy though it will end. 

Thank you for reading my book!

-Min

2