An Undertale AU Series Part 2
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

----------------------------------------------------With Ami-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ami: -She was walking in a world of blackness, her bag on her shoulder single tears running down her face. She didn’t care where she went she just never wanted to hear any familiar voice again-

 

Passive: *He appeared in front of her, pushing her onto the ground* Hey, blind girl. Stop being blind, oh wait. You can’t. Sad.

 

Ami: -She’d look down not saying anything in her defense- your right. I can't. Might as-well take my chances out here.

 

Passive: Get your depressed butt off the ground and do something constructive. Lucky for you, you have people who care and are actually worried about you, it’s not like I care though. Feel free to throw that all away. 

 

Ami: Kato, is a person. Not people. And anyway he can’t do anything with me he’s constantly worried might as-well make him forget anyway -she’d stand up taking an apple out of her bag and biting into it-

 

Ami: you know -she’d say through a mouthful of apple- your really annoying for a person that barely talks to anyone. -she’d start to walk away- 

 

Passive: I’m going to call you apple addict- anyways… *He cracked his knuckles and kneeled down to her level* I know you can’t see me, but I assure you I look really threatening rightnow. ...Ya know, since Dream and the others aren’t here- I could easily kill you and make it look like an accident unless you get your little ‘attitude’ in control and realize that you need to head back. 

 

NM: *he’d walk by* ugh its that sh** again *he’d glare at Passive*

 

Ami: -she’d shrug and keep walking away- I may be blind but i do know where I’m going.

 

Passive: *He rolled his eyes, picking up Ami and slinging her over his shoulder* You’re just like Dream when he was little, he was just as stubborn and annoying. 

 

Ami: -she’d grab his neck and would flip him on the ground- You know my dad was a bad person but he taught me something about monster hunting. -she’d continue walking away-

 

NM: Ok and did I ask and also you just got your A** whipped by a five year old *he smirked*

 

Passive: *He growled under his breath, folding his arms. His face was buried in the ground and his ahem ‘lower half’ was sticking up in the air* This is… unflattering- ...This must be karma for one of the stupid things I did- 

 

NM: *he squatted down in front of Passive* hey bud the next time you try to beat someone up just try to remember that you couldn't hurt a fly if your life depended on it. *he smirked stood up and walked away*

 

Passive: DON’T YOU DARE USE YOUR PASSIVE FORM WHILE SPEAKING TO ME- COME BACK- ...Oh god, I’m gonna be stuck like this forever… 

 

NM: YEP!!! *he yelled*

 

Ami: -She knew where she was. She stopped in front of a building smiling she walked in ignoring the unread closed sign-

 

Dream: *The gullible little skeleton stared at NM, thinking he was just his brother in his Corrupted form* …! Oh my stars- what happened!? I heard yelling- where’s Ami, did you find her, brother-? I-is she alright?!

 

NM: Wha- oh it’s you -_____- *he ignored his little brother*

 

Dream: Big brother-? W-why are you ignoring me? You’ve never ignored me before-! ...D-did something bad happen-! ….

 

NM: the real question is why are you trying to talk to me I thought you said you were scared of me and you would rather spend time with someone that LITERALLY BROKE OFF ONE OF YOUR F***ING RIBS!!!!

 

Dream: ...Y-you promised you’d never yell at me…! *He started to cry, he thought NM was the other NM (Passive) that he had grown up with* ...You said a-after you came back that you would be my b-big brother again-!!

 

NM: What no i didn’t… *he was confused* and i am your brother just the one you don’t give 2 flying f***s about...

 

Dream: ...Oh, o-other brother… *He winced, realizing his mistake* ...I-I mean- I care about you.. B-but I don’t consider you my brother… y-you didn’t raise me and stuff…-

 

NM: *his eyes widened* are you kidding me that NM isn’t even from the same Universe and the 

i actually raised you before i became corrupted… but you hate the corrupt me so much that you’d rather pretend someone from another universe who abuses you and bullies you is your brother...ok i see how it is….

 

NM: *he walked off*

 

Ami: -as she walked into the shooting range she ran her hands along the different uncased guns she was grinning-

 

Ace: -he’d be behind Dream- uh, Dream..? That little kid you found is crying for his sister.. Might wanna do that.

 

Ami: -She selected a handgun and felt around for headphones and bullets-

 

Lyra: [She appeared to Ami, clearly worried.] “Hey there!..Mind telling me what you’re doing?”

 

Ami: -she’d hear Lyra’s voice but would completely ignore it and would walk into the gun range putting on her headphones and cocking her gun- 

 

Lyra: “Alright, ignore me if you want.. I just wanna make sure you’re okay. You seem upset..”

 

Ami: -She’d put out a target of a person and would send it out into the shooting part-

 

Ami: -She’d once again cock her hand gun and would shoot the target. She hit the person square in the heart- 

 

Lyra: “This must be how you let out your anger?”

 

Ami: -She’d lift her gun up a bit higher cocking her gun and hit the target where the brain would be and would mutter- mabey.

 

Lyra: “What’s on your mind, sweetheart?”

 

Ami: My target. -she’d shoot the gun again this time hitting the person in the arm-

 

Lyra: “Pfft- yeah, I know. What else besides your target? Like, what’s made you upset?”

 

Ami: My stupied eyes. -She’d shoot exactly where she shot before and the bullet slid through the hole into the wall-

 

Lyra: “You’re blind, correct? Is that what’s got you upset?”

 

Ami: -She’d sigh and put down her hand gun- Yeah. Anything else you want to tell me even if it's something I know. -she’d say it sarcastically-

 

Dream: *Dream was busy cuddling with Ink and Blue, they easily cheered him up*

 

Lyra: [She ignored the comment.] “You know, being blind doesn’t mean you can’t do amazing things…sure, it’s harder, but there’s a fine line between hard and impossible. I used to be blind when I was alive… I learned to focus on my other senses- touch, smell, hearing, and taste- and I could operate just the same as anyone else. I know you can, too.”

 

Ami: -She’d question this- ‘When’ you were alive..? Oh gosh, now i’m talking to dead people along with over-happy skeletons.

 

Kato: -he walked over to Dream- d-did you find her..? -he had been crying and he was now sniffling-

 

Lyra: [She laughed.] “Hey! Dead people can still kick butt!”

 

Ami: Don’t be so proud. It’s easy to throw a skeleton that is holding you off the ground around here.

 

Dream: *He was taking a nap, lol* 

 

Lyra: [She blinked] “What does that mean?”

 

Ami: The weird guy -she’d make a circle motion with her hand- what's his name? Passive..? He threatened to kill me or something then picked me up so I threw him on the ground.

 

Lyra: “Ohh. Yeah, I dunno too much about them either. But, I’m glad that you were able to defend yourself! It shows how strong you are.”

 

Ami: -she’d put her hands at her side and would make her hands into a fist- oh just wait till i get to him with my gun.

 

Ami: -she’d pick up the handgun-

 

Lyra: “UHH- V-violence isn’t the answer sweetie! There’s more effective ways to ‘beat someone up’! Then physically!”

 

Ami: -she’d cock her gun- Answers can always be 2 things. Right or wrong.. -she’d smile and begin to walk out the gun range as she walked. She looked over her shoulder and her eyes flashed blue for a moment as she said- This time... I think I’ll choose wrong.

 

Lyra: “Oh jeez…” [She removed Ami’s mark, making her disappear for Ami.]

 

Ami: -she’d take off her headphones and would grab another set of bullets-

 

Ami: -she’d take an ankle holster and would put her handgun in it-

 

*back with NM*

 

NM: *he’d sigh* Dream doesn’t even F***ing remember...

 

Ace: -he’d be behind NM- hey.. uh you ok..?

 

NM: *he shrugged* ya know i think your the only cool kid here *he smirked*

 

Ace: -he’d smile a bit- your not too bad yourself -held slap NM’s back softly getting goo on his hand-

 

NM: *he looked down* Thanks…

 

NM: *he sat down on a bench*

 

Ace: -he’d sit down as-well- you think hate’s coming..? 

 

NM: *he shrugged* 

 

Ace: Epic.. he told me.. that he and Cross -he’d pause looking at the sky for a moment-

 

NM: *he’d look at Ace*

 

Ace: -he’d look at NM his face suddenly serious- they encountered Ghaster. He disappeared before Cross could do anything and as he was leaving he promised revenge. Revenge with Hate by his side.

 

-------------------------------------------------With Ami---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ami: -She’d be at the apple orchard where her and Kato had found the apple-

 

Ami: -She was sitting under a tree silently-

 

Ami: -she was humming a simple melody quietly her hand on her gun holster-

 

Ami: -as she hummed her eyes flashed blue and she winced in pain as they flashed back to gray-

 

----------------------------------------------With NM and Ace-------------------------------------------------------

 

NM: *he shrugged*

 

NM: nothing I can do...

 

Ace: -he’d correct him- nothing we can do. -he’d throw his hands in the air in anger- nothing anyone can do! Why even try anymore?!

 

NM: *he’d watch ace knowing he needed this*

 

Ace: -his eyes flashed with anger as he continued- Your brother is dumb for thinking he can win if he doesnt want to kill! There's not enough positively in the world to fill the empty void inside hate! -he’d exhale finally running out of breath-

 

NM: *he looked at his feet*

 

Ace: -His eyes calmed and he looked at NM with an apologetic smile- sorry you had to hear that. I just knew you’d be the only one who wouldn’t freak out about me saying that.

 

NM: It's fine I don’t really care...

 

Ace: -his eyes would winden has he realized- wait.. This is the 1st conversation i’ve ever had with you where you didn’t threaten to kill.. someone- 

 

Ace: Well I need to get back.. I’ll talk to you later man. -he’d teleport away-

 

-------------------------------------------By the tree area with- everyone else----------------------------------

 

Kato: -he was sitting under a tree his eyes were closed. You could practically see the negiviety dripping off him. His tear-stained face was fading from red. He had an untouched by anyone else red apple they picked together. He was mumbling lyrics to a song he and her had listened to whenever their parents fought. Color was draining from his face farther he got into the song but he didn’t care-

 

Lyra: [She appeared to Kato, sitting next to him.] “Hey bud. Are you feelin alright?”

 

Kato: -He’d look up at her still mumbling words but he shook his head slightly. After making almost no movement all day it hurt to look up at her so he looked back down at the apple no covered in dust she had dropped out of her bag when she left-

 

Lyra: [She took a good look at Kato’s face.] “You’ve been crying, huh?”

 

Kato: -he couldn’t muster the energy to look up so he simply nodded. He had stopped mumbling lyrics-

 

Lyra: “Cmere, bud..” [She hugged Kato.]

 

Kato: -He gave himself enough energy to wrap his arms around Lyra-

 

Lyra: “Do you need something to eat or drink?” [She thought for a moment.] “You also need some rest.”

 

Kato: -he’d say in a faint whisper- i don’t have food, much less water.. 

 

Lyra: [Her eyes widened.] “You poor thing… let’s go get you some food and water, alright?” [She picked Kato up and put him on her shoulders.] “Are you alright like this?”

 

Kato: -He’d nod forcing himself to stay upright looking back at the apple-

 

Lyra: “Hm..” [She picked up the apple and gave it to Kato, then started walking towards a glowing spot on the ground.]

 

Kato: -he’d clutch the apple tightly wiping the dust off of it he started mumbling lyrics again but now he was doing it in a more ‘singy’ voice-

 

Lyra: [She got to the glowing spot which had a backpack. She got a capri-sun from the bag and handed it to Kato. She then got a big bag of chips and handed it to Kato as well.] “I always carry around human food just in case..”

 

Kato: -he’d open the bag of chips and would put the backpack on his back. He quietly said- thank you. -before going back to his lyrics now through mouthfuls of chips-

 

Lyra: “After you rest, we’ll try to find your sister. Does that sound good?”

 

Kato: -he’d nod, now drinking water-

 

Lyra: [She looked around.] “Though, I’m not letting you sleep on the ground..here, we can go to the Ghost realm for a night. I have a house there.”

 

Kato: -He’d look at the ground- what’s wrong with the ground..? Thats where me and Ami have been sleeping.. It does get cold sometimes.

 

Lyra: [She blinked.] “You guys don’t have a house?.. Wait- where are your parents?”

 

Kato: -He looked at Lyra and blinked- uh- we don’t know.. -he’d pause then say- well I would know where my mom was if I knew where people went after they die.. -he’d shrug- Ami saids, not to worry too much.

 

Lyra: [She winced, realizing what he meant.] “Ah..okay then. Well, a nice, comfy bed is way better than the ground, you’ll see.”

 

Kato: -his eyes glowed- I had a bed! It was comfy. -he was smiling now-

 

Lyra: [She smiled.] “Yep. Now let’s go.” 

 

Kato: ok. -he finished the water his cracked lips now a bit more moist-

 

Lyra: [She opened a portal to the ghost realm.] “Cover your eyes until I say open, please..”

 

Kato: -he put his little hands over his eyes- ok.

 

[Insert Lyra floating around until she got inside her house]

 

Lyra: “Okay, you can open!”

 

Kato: -He’d remove his hands from his face and would open his eyes- whoa..

 

Lyra: [She carried him to a gray room with teddy bears and a bunk bed.] “Here we are!”

 

Kato: -He’d pick up a teddy bear- w-what’s this..? -he’d look scared for a moment- is it going to hurt me? -he’d cover his face dropping the bear-

 

Lyra: “You’ve.. never heard of a teddy bear? They’re toys, they can’t hurt you.”

 

Kato: -he’d uncover his face- teddy bear.. Hm. -he’d look at Lyra- what's a toy..?

 

Lyra’s POV: This explains why he slept on the floor. He must’ve had bad parents...

 

Lyra: “A toy is something you can play with!”

 

Kato: -he’d think- … Oh! Like my mom used to play with these things where you put them on your fingers and you make them move!

 

Lyra: “Yep! But instead of putting it on your fingers, you hold it with your hands! You can also cuddle with them!” [She handed the teddy bear back to Kato.] “Try it!”

 

Kato: -he’d give the bear a hug-

 

Kato: -he’d curl up on the floor falling asleep with the bear-

 

Lyra: [She’d smile, putting Kato under the covers of the bunk bed with his new toy, then leaving the ghost realm to go find Ami.]

 

-------------------------------------With Ami---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ami: -She shot an apple off a tree by the stem and caught the apple her eyes flashing blue then she winced in pain when they flashed back to gray-

 

Lyra: [She appeared to Ami.] “Hey, sweetheart!”

 

Ami: you again? -she bit into the apple-

 

Lyra: “Yep.” [She looked at Ami’s eyes.] “Hey, weren’t your eyes blue before?”

 

Ami: No. -she’d answer quickly-

 

Lyra: “Alright...anyways, your brother is really worried about you...he’s been crying all day because of your absence. Would you mind coming with me to see him?”

 

Ami: I’m not going to see him. -she’d look serious-

 

Lyra: “W-wha? Why?”

 

Ami: -She’d give a smug look- because I’m blind.

 

Lyra: “Pfft- haha!” [She burst out laughing.]

 

Ami: But i’m not going anyway..

 

Lyra: “Why not?” [She looked worried.]

 

Ami: -she’d take her hand off her leg to reveal it was bleeding drastically- Thats why.

 

Lyra: !! [She scrambled to her bag to take medical supplies out of it.] “H-how did this happen?”

 

Ami: -she shrugged- I was gonna shoot another apple off the tree and I accidentally held my gun backwards.

 

Lyra: “Oh dear..I knew something like this was gonna happen!” [She sat Ami down and started to wrap gauze around the wound.]

 

Ami: -She’d glare at where she thought Lyra most likely was- what’s that supposed to mean?

 

Lyra: “When I left you...I disappeared because I knew I couldn’t change your mind, even if I were to tell you it would be dangerous. That is what’s hard about being a virtue ghost..”

 

Ami: -She’d sigh as she did her eyes flickered from blue to gray and she winced at the pain from her eyes-

 

Lyra: [She noticed Ami’s eyes flashing, but decided her leg was more important at the moment. She continued to wrap Ami’s leg up.] “I think your brother would flip out if he saw you like this..he cares a lot about you, y’know.”

 

Ami: -she’d let herself smile- yeah. -she’d wince pain filling her eyes and her leg but she held in her scream not allowing herself to look weak-

 

Lyra: “By what he tells me...you’re a very good sister.” [She smiled warmly.] “And from what I can tell...you’re a very good person.” [She finished wrapping Ami’s wound.] “I’m here for you, okay? I’ll help you feel better soon, I promise.”

 

Ami: -she’d laugh- good person? No. I’m a horrible person.

 

Lyra: [She looked at Ami very seriously.] “You have a whole lifetime to change. Don’t take it for granted.”

 

Ami: -she’d look serious now- a lifetime..? Huh thats funny. Because everyday I wake up knowing there’s a 50% chance I’m going to die that day. The percentage goes up every day. -she’d throw a smug look at Lyra her eyes flashed blue then gray quickly but she ignored the pain- but I guess you wouldn’t understand. Since your dead.

 

Lyra: [She picked up Ami.] “You’re smart, you know how much time you have left. Use it wisely and change for the better before it’s too late.” [She made a portal to the ghost realm, covering Ami’s eyes with her hands.]

 

Ami: Why are you putting your hand over my eyes- I can’t see anyway.

 

Lyra: “Eh..I guess you’re right, heh.” [She uncovered Ami’s eyes while floating back to her house.]

 

Ami: -She had sudden realization that they were somewhere else and put her hand on her gun holster-

 

Ami: -she’d curse under her breath and would mutter- I forgot my gun.

 

Lyra: “Don’t worry Ami..we’re in the Ghost realm, heh. Nobody is a threat in here! All I’m doing is taking you back to my house to where your brother is. I think he’ll be excited to see you when he wakes up.”

 

Ami: -her eyes would flash blue she got a quick look at the world her eyes sharp with pain as the world once again went black. She winced-

 

Lyra: [She arrived at her house, going into the gray room and gently putting Ami on a rocking chair.] “Do you want any food or water?”

 

Ami: No, I'm fine. -her eyes flashed blue the longer they were blue the more it hurt when they changed back. She’d give a small yelp at the pain-

 

Ami’s POV: The second I get out of here.. I’m getting my gun and I'm going to run. Where..? I don’t exactly know.. But I swear if this keeps happening I'm ripping out my eyes.

 

Kato: -he was still sleeping with his bear on the bed he was humming the same melody in his sleep as he was when he was awake-

 

Ami: -she heard him humming and hummed along with him slowly-

 

Lyra: [She looked at Ami for a bit.] “You seem to be having Microselia deficiency. Do you know a

anything about that?

 

Ami: I have no idea what you’re talking about. -she’d hum along with Kato, she only hummed when her brother did-

 

Lyra: “Heh, okay. Welp, it’s a symptom of something with no cure, so let’s fix it before the problem gets any bigger.” [She sighed.]

 

Lyra’s POV: This is gonna take a lot of energy.

 

Ami’s POV: Oh heck no.

 

Ami: No.

 

Lyra: “Whaddya mean?”

 

Ami: -She’d shrug- it’s simple, No. -her voice was stern-

 

Lyra: “You don’t want treatment?”

 

Ami: no. 

 

Lyra: “..Why not?”

 

Ami: -she’d ‘look’ in the direction of her brother and she whispered- because.. I can still see him.

 

Lyra: “You can see only your brother?”

 

Ami: no. I can see everything but.. -her voice was faint- I can actually see him.

 

Lyra: “What do you mean?”

 

Ami: My ability to see was taken by Dream though it's my fault. But If every few minutes I can see just for a few seconds it’s all I need.

 

Lyra: “Right...that golden apple allowed you to see. Y’know..I can duplicate the apple.”

 

Ami: -she questioned something- What happens if I don’t- like ‘get a treatment’? 

 

Lyra: “Well...there’s alternatives to getting treated by me, if that’s what you’re asking.”

 

Ami: -she’d sigh- no, let me be more specific. If my eyes keep doing this.. will I die?

 

Lyra: [She looked solemn.] “When you start getting worse...it might be best to die.”

 

Ami: jeeze. 

 

Kato: -he’d be sitting up. He had been listening to their whole conversation- A-ami..? Are you going to die? 

 

Ami: ...

 

Lyra’s POV: Oh frick.

 

Ami’s POV: If I tell him I am, he’ll cry. If not I may be lying yet considering the fact that I don’t know might as-well stay silent.

 

Kato: -he’d turn from Ami to look at Lyra- Is she going to die?

 

Lyra: “Kato sweetie, she’s not going to die..she’ll feel really bad in a bit if we can’t make her feel better...But, don’t worry! I’ll help her feel better soon, alright?”

 

Kato: -he’d smile and yawn- ok.

 

Kato: -he’d hold up his bear for Ami to see- Look!

 

Ami: What..? I can’t see it.. -her eyes would flash blue for the longest they ever had when they were flickering and she got a good look at the bear. As her eyes turned gray she raised her eyebrows- 

 

Ami: What is that..?

 

Kato: -he’d think- uh- a te- I don’t remember. -he’d look at Lyra- what’s it called..?

 

Lyra: “It’s called a teddy bear!”

 

Kato: Right!

 

Ami: -she didn’t understand quite- what’s it do?

 

Lyra: “You can hug it or cuddle with it or play with it! A teddy bear is a toy.”

 

Ami: Toy.. huh. How interesting. 

 

Ami’s POV: If Kato wasn’t here I would rip the head off it. How useless could something be?

 

Ami: -she’d go to stand up- well I better head out.

 

Lyra: “Where do you plan on going?” [She looked at Ami expectantly.]

 

Ami: -she’d stop trying to stand up for a moment, then got an idea- home. -she’d continue to stand up- My parents are probably worried.

 

Lyra: “You have a wounded leg...I don’t think you can walk for a long time. You’re only a child, you shouldn’t be walking alone...Also, your brother informed me that you guys dunno where your parents are.”

 

Kato: -he’d give Ami an apologetic smile- 

 

Ami: -She’d stand slightly raising her wounded leg- see I can stand. I’ll be fine. -she was about to start walking-

 

Lyra: “At least let me put a bond on it.”

 

Ami: No. I’m fine. -she’d start walking out of the room when she put to much pressure on her leg and fell face-first onto the ground-

 

Lyra: “See what I mean? You need rest, Ami.” [Lyra picked her up and put her next to Kato.] 

 

Kato: -he’d stifle laughter- 

 

Ami: -she’d look upset- I said, I’m fine. That wasn’t my leg. May I remind you I’m blind in an unfamiliar area?

 

Lyra: “Exactly another reason why you shouldn’t be out. How about I teleport you both to your ‘house’? Or do you not have one?” [She looked stern.]

 

Ami’s POV: Oh, sh-

 

Ami: We have a house!

 

Lyra: “...Then show me.”

 

Ami: Well if you won’t let me walk how am I supposed to show you? 

 

Ami’s POV: As soon as she let’s me walk I’m grabbing my gun and shooting her. Granted she’s dead but it’s for me not for her.

 

Lyra: [She stared at Ami blankly.] “I’m not gonna let you walk. And, sorry but I don’t really believe you...If you had a house, you wouldn’t choose to sleep on the floor at night.”

 

Ami: -She’d look at where she heard Kato’s voice last and folded her arms- would you mind telling me.. Where Kato fell asleep?

 

Ami’s POV: I bet he fell asleep on the ground then this- ghost put him in the bed. It’s just something Kato would do.

 

Lyra: “He fell asleep in this bedroom…”

 

Ami: -_- yes. But did he fall asleep on the floor or on the bed?

 

Lyra: “The floor?”

 

Ami: Exactly.

 

Lyra: “Huh?”

 

Ami: I got a quick look at the room. There is a bed yet Kato chose to sleep on the floor. -she’d shrug- that's what we do at our house. And I do know where my parents are.

 

Lyra: “No offence but..do you guys know any better? You didn’t know what a toy was until I told you..”

 

Ami: -she’d mutter- it’s not our fault dad didn’t spend money on us-.

 

Lyra: “Of course it’s not your fault..I’m just saying it’s not healthy to sleep on the ground..” [She was internally scolding herself for being too harsh.]

 

Ami: -she’d roll her eyes- seems like nothing I do right now is healthy.

 

Lyra: “Everyone makes the wrong choices sometimes, that’s all...It’s not your fault, sweetie.”

 

Ami: -she’d look down- well if you really think about it.. -she’d look up her eyes were alternating quickly from blue to gray- it is.

 

Ami: -She’d close her eyes and shake her head. Her eyes were gray once again- does anyone else have a really bad headache?

 

Lyra: “Hmm...not really?”

 

Lyra’s POV: I think she’s getting worse.

 

Ami: huh. -she’d shrug- that's fine. -In one swift movement she stood up and quickly started walking to where she believed the door was- 

 

Kato: Uh- Lyra..? -he’d point to Ami- 

 

Lyra: [She looked at Ami, but strangely didn’t try to stop her other than words.] “You don’t know your way around here..there’s almost nothing to walk on. Don’t go out there..”

 

Ami: -she’d shrug open the front door and her eyes flashed blue long enough to see nothing outside-

 

Ami: Huh. Interesting approach for a front yard. -her eyes turned back to gray as they did a jolt of pain made her slip forward- oh go-

 

Lyra: !! [She bolted to the front door.]

 

Ami’s POV: Well. If I wasn’t dead before I am now. …. …. Why am I not dead? I should be dead..

 

[Another ghost caught Ami and handed her to Lyra.] “Watch your visitors..she almost landed on my head.”

 

Lyra: [She looked flustered.] “Y-yes, of course! Sorry Regal! I w-won’t do it again, promise!”

 

Ami’s POV: Well.. guess i’m not dead.

 

??: Good… [The ghost left.]

 

Ami: -she looked where she guessed Lyra’s face was and her eyes flickered rapidly- … so… who was that? -she seemed confused as she was still questioning how the heck she wasn’t dead-

 

Lyra: “J-just another dead person, haha! Anyways, are you okay?”

 

Ami: -She’d sigh- well I'm alive. That's a start.

 

Lyra: “I can tell you want to leave..why?”

 

Ami: -she’d shrug- I told you. I want to go home. 

 

Ami’s POV: If I really told her why she wouldn’t let me anyway might as-well fabricate a lie.

 

Ami: Honestly, I can walk so you could just let me walk home.

 

Lyra: “I’m not fooled that easily, heh.”

 

Ami: Well that's the only reason you get. -she’d shrug her eyes flickering then settling into a mixture of blue and gray. She’d mumble- what the-..

 

Ami’s POV: I can see… But it’s blurry. Huh interesting.

 

Ami: Well.. If you won’t let me go ‘home’ where are we going? If you drop us off with those idiot skeletons again..

 

Lyra: [She was staring at Ami’s eyes.] “That’s what I’m trying to figure out...I would never forgive myself if I just let two children wander around without basic needs to live.”

 

Lyra’s POV: Honestly, those ‘idiot’ skeletons might be the best choice. They don’t have parents around, and I’m definitely not fit to adopt two random children as a ghost who’s only 17. Besides that, I really need to treat her eyes. 

 

Ami: Me and Kato have survived 5 years without ‘the basic needs to live’. I think we will be fine. -her mixed colored eyes would swap into gray and she’d wince- and after I get my gun..-

 

Lyra: [She shook her head.] “Okay, let’s treat your eyes before it’s too late. Can you trust me to do this for you?”

 

Ami: I’ve learned not to trust anyone.

 

Ami’s POV: Except Kato of course...

 

Ami: … -her eyes would flash rapidly then they’d stop. She would put one hand on her forehead and she’d groan- besides worse has happened. -she’d force her hand off her head trying not to show any pain-

 

Lyra: [She sighed.] “I’m gonna need you to trust me just this once so that nothing bad happens to you…” [She was already preparing, it seemed like no was not an option.]

 

Ami: -she was already mad about everything that happened but she kept her anger sealed because Kato was around but now..-

 

Ami: -she couldn't stop herself as she screamed- WHY WON’T YOU JUST LET ME DIE!

 

Ami: I’ve done nothing to help you. -she was crying now- why is my life, Kato’s life, so important to you..? I mean.. It’s not like I want to die. -her eyes would widen as she thought of something- wait.. Your keeping me alive for Kato aren’t you..? -she’d mumble- that’s why my parents did it..

 

Lyra: [She stopped what she was doing and turned around to look at Ami.] “Sweetie…” [She put Ami on her lap and hugged her.] “When I was alive...I was a bad person. I was raised wrongly, just like you and Kato, and never got the chance to change. I died regretting every choice I ever made, and I’ve never been given a second chance at life. My life was horrible, I was the bully and the victim. I will do everything in my power to never let that happen to others.” [She wiped Ami’s tears.] “You must understand how important your life is..”

 

Ami: -she’d look at Lyra giving her a hug- uh.. What are you doing..?

Lyra: [She let go of Ami and continued preparing.] “Well...don’t freak out, but in order to stop your deficiency from spreading, I need to…possess you. It doesn’t hurt or anything...It’s sorta like being under anesthesia.”

 

Ami: So.. you're going to possess me.. yeah cause that's hard to freak out about. -she’d roll her eyes-

 

Lyra: “You’ll be fine..”

 

Lyra’s POV: It’s me who won’t be.

 

Ami: you sure it's painless..?

 

Lyra: “I’m positive...you can trust me.”

 

Ami: Well.. I mean is it painless for you..? To, you know.. ‘possess me’.

 

----------------------------------------------With Kato-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kato: -He was humming when he got hungry. He went to Ami’s bag to get an apple- hm..? 

 

Kato: What’s this..?

 

------------------------------------------------With Lyra and Ami-----------------------------------------------------

 

Lyra: “That’s not important. Anyways...I’m just gonna get this over with. Are you ready?”

 

Ami: uh.. I guess..? 

 

[Insert Lyra Possessing Ami for like 10 mins UwU. She also ‘fixed’ Ami’s eyes and leg as a thank you for tolerating Lyra]

 

Lyra: [She walked out of Ami’s body, collapsing on a couch.] “Phew...that took a lot out of me…”

 

Ami: -She’d open her eyes and groan-

 

Lyra’s POV: Their life is much more important than a bully’s afterlife. I don’t care how tired I am, I must help them have a better life. I’ll use my energy until I can’t be seen.

 

Lyra: [She forced herself to get up and help Ami, putting her on a couch.] “Hm...your physical form seems alright. Do you feel okay?”

 

Ami: I’m fine. -she closed her eyes-

 

Lyra: “You need rest, both of you…” [She carried Ami to the bunk beds.] “Kato?”

 

*Kato was by Ami’s bag, he was asleep holding something to his chest*

 

Lyra: [Either she purposefully ignored it or she didn’t notice it through her hazy vision. Either way, she ignored the item and put Kato in the top bunk, leaving the item on the floor. She then put Ami on the bottom bunk, tucked them both in, then turned the lights off.] “Goodnight, you two! Sleep well.”

 

Ami: -she’d lay there, when Lyra was gone she’d sit up-

 

Ami’s POV: Stupid. Your so Stupid!

 

Lyra: [She went into another gray room and flopped on her bed.] I hope they’ll be okay when I let them go. After all, a ghost can’t be taking care of two living children for long. It’s only a matter of time before I lose my energy…

 

Ami: -she took a pocket knife and stick out of her pocket and started carving it into a spear, while humming softly- 

 

Kato: -He’d wake up and whisper- Ami..? You up?

 

Ami: -she’d whisper- do I ever sleep when you do?

 

Kato: -he shook his head and smiled- Goodnight Ami.

1