An Undertale AU Series Part 2
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-------------------------------------------With NM and Ace----------------------------------------------------------

 

Ace: Hey dude.. -he’d seem a little sad-

 

NM: *he looked at Ace* yeah what's up?

 

Ace: -he shrugged- nothing really.

 

NM: Same here… *he saw something In the distance* sh** Ace we gotta hide.

 

Ace: -He’d look up- what-

 

NM: *he grabs Ace and throws him into a bush and jumps in after him*

 

NM: *he put a finger to his lips*

 

Ace: -he’d nod silently and would very slightly peer through the bush-

 

Ace: -he’d mutter- what the hel-

 

???: *he was searching the park*

 

Dream: *He was in one of the bushes beside Ace and Noot, his face was covered in dirt as well as his hands* >______>

 

Ace: -He’d look around at NM and Dream and he’d whisper- what the heck is happening!? Who is that? 

 

NM: *he rolled his eyes and whisper* seems like Dream is now a part of the party

 

Dream: *Small thumbs up and slight smile* :D? 

 

???: *he looked towards the bush they were in*

 

Ace: -he’d sink down to not be seen he’d whisper- I don’t think now’s the time for snarky comments NM.

 

NM: *he ducked down trying not to make any noise*

 

Ace: -he’d whisper- who is that..? -he’d narrow his eyes trying to make out the figure.

 

NM: *he’d hiss* Shut up he can hear extremely well!

 

Ace: -He’d nod-

 

???: *he’d walk toward the bush and stop in front of it*

 

-Dust was suddenly at the far side of the park looking around. She’d call out- Ace..? NM..? Dream..? 

 

???: *he’d look toward Dust’s direction* 

 

Dust: -she had out Asgore's Trident and she was looking for Dream, NM and Ace-

 

???: Hello there *a spine chilling smile filled with razor sharp teeth would formed on his face*

 

Dust: -She’d turn- hm? -She’d come a bit closer cautiously clutching Asgore’s Trident- 

 

???: I can hear that you're getting closer...

 

Dust: -She’d stop walking- well I was. I don’t recognize you.. -she’d groan- not another au freak… are you?

 

???: *on closer inspection you could clearly see that there was a bandage covering his eyes with 2 X’s covering the spots where his eyes would be if the bandage wasn’t covering them*

 

Dust: -she’d drop Asgore’s Trident indicating she meant no harm- Who are you exactly.

 

???: your female am I correct 

 

Dust: -she’d raise an eyebrow- yes.. I’m also extremely confused -she’d roll her eyes- if you couldn’t tell. -she’d look around confirming the fact that they were alone-

 

???: why are you confused *he asked

 

Dust: -She’d mutter- I seem to always be confused here.. -she’d shake her head- I just haven’t seen you around.

 

???: I was confused when they put me in a straight jacket...

 

Dust: Who’s they..? -she’d shutter at the word ‘straight jacket’-

 

???: That disgusting Dream and his little friends...

 

Dust: -she’d let herself crack a smile- don’t get me started.

 

Ace: -he’d look at Dream with a questioning look-

 

???: but of course i busted out of the jacket easily *he’d show off the ripped drooping sleeves*

 

Dust: -she’d nod- I don’t think those were made to hold skeletons.. -she’d mumble- unless you specially modified it but that's not important right now..

 

Dust: So how’d you get here..? Portal? 

 

???: I don’t know.. also I never got your name...

 

Dust: And I never got yours.. But It’s Dust.

 

???: I have no official birth name but the people that know me call me Reject… 

 

Dust: Well.. That's one of the more interesting names isn’t it -she’d let out a quiet laugh- anyway. What brings you to our broken little world?

 

Reject: broken...aw well i just want to kill that's simply it

 

Dust: -she’d laugh- Don’t we all. 

 

 Ace: -he’d mouth her words- ‘don’t we all’...

 

Reject: well i must be going nice to meet you dust i hope we meet again *he hopped onto a building and vanished*

 

Dust: You too Reject. -she’d pick up Asgore’s Trident-

 

Ace: -he sat in the bush still questioning Dust’s words then he turned to NM- ...

 

Ace: -suddenly he shouted- WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!

 

Dust: -she’d look around- Ace? 

 

Ace: -he’d look at NM, his look asked for the ‘ok’ to leave the bush-

 

NM: *he stood up and walked out of the bush* ...

 

Dust: NM..? -her eyes widened realizing he and Ace had heard what she said-

 

Ace: -he looked down not daring to look at Dust- ..

 

NM: how did you just talk to one of the most dangerous people in the universe and not...die

 

Dust: I-.. 

 

Dream: Dangerous? He looks kind of cute! Hello, mister dangerous person!!! *He waved from the bush*

 

NM: are you dumb he said he hated you your the one that put him in that straight jacket… -___-

 

Dust: -she’d glare at Dream- Why would you do that to him anyway.

 

Reject: I hear voices *he said as he walked over towards the group*

 

Dust: -she’d nod at Reject- you do indeed. 

 

Reject: and one sounds familiar… 

 

Ace: -He’d think about Dust's words as he mumbled them- ‘don’t we all..’

 

Dream: *He stepped out of the bush, wiping some dirt from his face* Hmm, I’m sorry. I don’t remember you too well-...! If I did something bad to you I’ll try to fix it! *He just smiled joyfully,cocking his head to the side and staring at Dust* Oh my, hello Dust-! Where have you been?

 

Reject: Aw yes Dream its been a while hasn’t it...

 

NM: Dream said he thinks your cute *he laughed*

 

Dream: Everyone’s cute until proven otherwise! There’s no such thing as ‘creepy’ or ‘ugly’! We only use positive words here-! 

 

Reject: oh *he laughed* then you haven’t met me *he smiled showing off his shiny razor sharp teeth* 

 

NM: *he got a shiver* thats creepy..

 

Dream: Aww, those teeth are adorable! It must be easy for you to eat things with those, do you like them-? 

 

Reject: If you thought so then why was i put in a straight JACKET

 

Dream: ...Er- well, the only reason people are put in those things are because they’re dangers to society- I’ll have you know that I don’t appreciate people who hurt others..

 

Reject: oh then you won’t like me… *his hands which had insanely sharp claws were twitching the whole time*

 

Reject: *he was still smiling*

 

Dream: You don’t seem dangerous, I’d never assume such a wretched thing about anybody-! 

 

Dust: -she’d sigh and would mumble- I guess war never ends does it..

 

Ace: -he’d look up at Reject and would stumble back-

 

Dream: What’s that about war, and Ace- it’s alright! I’ll hold you hand if you want-

 

Ace: -he’d stare daggers at Dream- No.   

 

Dust: -She’d look at Dream and mumble- nothing..

 

Dream: If you’re scared sometimes it’s okay to find comfort in someone-

 

Ace: I’ll tell you now. That someone will NEVER be you. -he’d shift himself so he was futar away from Dream-  

 

Dream: Well, I just wanted to make sure you felt comfortable- there’s no need for such an attitude-... I didn’t mean any harm- did I do something…-? 

 

Ace: No, your fine. Just got things on my mind.. -he trailed off-

 

Dream: What kind of things are on your mind, they might be the cause of your negative aura? I could try to help-!

 

Ace: Stop stalking my aura Dream!

 

Dream: I can’t just turn my senses off-! I’m not stalking you, not at all-! I just wish to help you-!

 

Ace: Well sometimes people don’t need help! -he’d shoot back-

 

Dream: Everyone needs help sometimes…

 

Ace: I’m fine! -he was practically shouting-

 

Dream: Aww, does somebody need a hug-? C’mere-!

 

Ace: I DON’T WANT YOUR PITY HUGS! -he’d teleport away- 

 

Dream: *He attempted to hug Ace but he w a s g o n e so he hugged the air instead* Hmmph- the air gives good hugs-

 

Dust: -she’d cross her arm and throw a smug look at Dream- looks like someone’s desperate for a hug.

 

Dream: *The smol nuzzled the air and squished against it* I have air! Air gives nice, warm  hugs-!

 

The Air: *UNCOMFORTAB:E* 

 

Dust: -she’d gag- If NM wasn’t here I’d kill you. -Her face was impossible to read so no one could tell if she was joking- 

 

Dream: … *He frowned, trembling* Please don’t hurt me-... I have a family- and friends-! I swear-!

 

NM: Honestly, he doesn’t care about me anymore so why should i care about him...

 

Dream: ...I- I’m just going to head home- *He smiled weakly, stood up and walked away*

 

Dust: -she’d smile keeping in a laugh- you do that. 

 

Dream: *He plopped down next to Passive, he just wrapped his arms around him and sighed* 

 

Passive: Erm- good afternoon, brother- *Passive hugged Dream and gave him a reassuring smile*

 

Dust: -when Dream was gone she let out a laugh-

 

Dream: *Dream would remember that* ...Can we go home, brother-?

 

Passive: Yes, yes. Of course- *He held Dream’s hand and led him back home*

 

NM: *he turned back to look at Reject but when he did reject was gone*

 

Passive: Dream, want to talk about it-? *He sat down under their tree*

 

Dream: No, I just want early cuddle time.

 

Dust: -she’d turn to NM- now what..?

 

NM: *he shrugged*

 

Dust: I think i’ll go hang with Reject

 

NM: don’t you have a really clingy boyfriend to go back to -_______-

 

Dust: I think he’ll be fine. Especially with you watching him. -she’d smirk-

 

NM: WITH ME WATCHING HIM OH HELL NAH-

 

Dust: -she cut him off and teleported him to king and left-

 

NM: *he laughed angrily* ha I fu**in hate you -____- 

 

Passive: Fine- needy… *He huffed and gave Dream his usual goodnight cuddles during the day* 

 

Dream: *He purred quietly and curled up next to Passive*

 

Meanwhile With Epic

 

Arc: *He sips his tea*

 

Epic: -He’d look around- Hi.

 

Arc: huh oh h-hi there....

 

Epic: -he’d sigh sitting down at a table- ..

 

Epic: So.. -he’d shake his head- where am I again?

 

Arc: W-wha- *he was confused 

 

Epic: -He’d look around- I think I’m lost?

 

Arc: I was just trying to enjoy my tea *sad boi*

 

Epic: -he threw his hands in the air knocking Arc’s tea out of his hands- nO tEa fOr yOu

 

Arc: *he’d shed a tear* m-my tea… *he’d stand up and leave*

 

Arc: Madey I can find a nice place to be alone...

 

Epic: -he’d scoff- good luck.

 

Arc: I just wanted to be alone...

 

Epic: With people popping out of portals here that's a slim chance bud. -he’d smirk-

 

Arc: *he’d carry on ignoring Epic*

 

Epic: Fine you can leave, -he’d mumble- like everyone else..

 

Arc: >:(

 

____________________________With Dust_______________________________________

 

Dust: -She’d be teleporting around town calling Rejects name-

 

Dust: -she’d stop teleporting and she’d exhale- I’ll never find him anyway.. 

 

Arc: good luck bud blah blah blah

 

Dust: -she’d look up- huh?

 

Dust: -She’d wave- hi. -she had Asgore’s Trident in her right hand and she was waving with her left-

 

Dust: I can tell you just met Epic. -she chuckle- 

 

Arc: oh yeah ha 

 

Dust: -she’d chuckle- knew it. 

 

Dust: Have you seen Reject? I can’t find him...

 

Arc: wh-who

 

Dust: Reject. 

 

Dust: -she’d mumble- no one is helpful… 

 

Arc: I-i’m sorry… *he looked down*

 

Dust: Your fine. I’m just mad about other things right now. -she’d crack a smile in Arc’s direction before teleporting away- see you around..

 

Arc: oh...

 

Dust: Reject..? -she’d look around and sigh- when I want to find people I can’t.

 

Reject: *he was sitting at the edge of a building*

 

Dust: -she’d teleport behind him- Hey Reject! -she’d sound cheerful-

 

Reject: *he turned around and looked at Dust* aw its you again...

 

Dust: -she’d sit next to him- yep… You know when you said you just wanted to kill..?

 

Reject: *he nodded*

 

Dust: -she’d look at him she was clutching Asgore’s Trident- Who’s on the list?

 

Reject: *he chuckled* you see i am no man of plan i kill when i feel like it and who evers closest is the unlucky soul...

 

Dust: -she’d nod- killing for sport isn’t what I do.

 

Reject: for sport no I kill for fun...

 

Dust: -she’d laugh- I’d like to help you..

 

Dust: -She’d look down to the ground then back to Reject- Where do we start?

 

_____________________________With Dream and Passive__________________________

 

???: Oh hello there *a kind warm hearted voice said*

 

Dream: *He was gone, he’s watching Dust and Reject in astonishment and horror* …

 

Passive: *He quickly pretends that he hasn’t just been hugging his brother, he folds his arms and stares at the floor*

 

???: Hi there I’m lunar but you can call me luna what's your name *she smiled*

 

Passive: *He stayed silent* ...I… Just go find Dream.

 

Lunar: *Her eyes lit up* oh my i love your little crown! 

 

Passive: *His face turned purple, he went back to reading* It’s not a crown, It’s a circlet. Mother gave them to us.

 

Lunar: oh i’m so sorry I meant your circlet is amazing *she smiled*

 

Lunar: and who is Dream?

 

Passive: Go away, I’m busy. *He scoffed, holding Dream’s cape close* If ya find him, give him this. He left his cape here. *He handed her his cape* 

 

Lunar: Alrighty *she smiled and teleported away to Dream*

____________________________With Dust_______________________________________

Dream: *He was watching Dust and Reject, he was disgusted and disturbed. He narrowed his eyes, wanting to tell them both just how wrong they were* 

 

Lunar: HI THERE DREAM!

 

Dust: -She dangled her feet over the edge of the building waiting for a response-

 

Reject: No...

 

Dream: *He toppled over, falling of of the building he was watching them from* OHMYSTARS- OHMYSTARS- WHO'S THAT?!

 

Lunar: AH i’m so sorry *She teleported below and caught him*

 

Dust: no…? -she looked confused-

 

Lunar: *she looked at Dream and her eyes became heart shaped* Eee *she accidentally drops him and thinks OMG HE’S ADORABLE ok ok calm down Luna*

 

Dream: *He started to screech again, he managed to teleport beside Dust. He hides behind her* Help, there’s something and it’s trying to kill me-

 

Dust: WHAT THE HEL-... DREAM? -she’d push him back a bit, startled- 

 

Lunar: Dream? *she teleports over to them* Dream hi there! *she smiled. Lunar had the type of small that could make anyone smile*

 

Dream: *His eyes went wide and he used Reject as a human shield* Please don’t kill me, miss person-!

 

Reject: I will literally rip you apart limb by limb...

 

Lunar: Dream i just wanna be friends

 

Dream: That doesn’t sound too bad- *He dropped Reject and peeked out from behind Dust* -? Are you from around these parts? You seem new-

 

Dust: -she’d move away from Dream- Don’t. Touch me.

 

1