Meeting the Dorm mates
74 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Minor NSFW Alert

Marshal contacted Maniac through his light brain to confirm the location of the Teenagers. Once the location was confirmed the Adults went to the location.

“Why are you at a tea shop?”, Bomber asked as soon as they saw the Teenagers.

“Angel’s tea addiction flared up again”, Maniac replied.

“Oh, and is the tea to his taste here?”

“Yes, he is currently enjoying his tenth cup of tea, along with some pastries”

“Then the tea must be quite exceptional here”

“It is and best of all, Angel isn’t hoarding it all. We actually have the opportunity to taste all of the tea here”, Thinker said with a happy sigh.

“We’ll join you to have a cup of tea too and then we’ll get you all settled”, his Grandfather replied.

Everyone sat down and ordered the tea they wanted and enjoyed the rare quiet environment in the tea shop. Angel was currently completely engrossed in eating his pastries and drinking his tea, so he was also quiet. It was quite harmonious. Unfortunately this kind of respite never lasts long as everyone has finished their tea, they paid and left the tea shop.

“Okay, we discussed Angel with the principal and they are making some alterations to accommodate him. You can be relieved as you will not have to wake him up in the morning anymore. The Academy is implementing an automated waking system campus wide”, Marshal Moore told the Teenagers, “We will also be implementing this at home as well”. 

“...Really? But what about his deprivation tank?”

“Due to the earbuds, this is no longer necessary. So Angel, you can go back to sleeping in regular beds”

“...Yes”, Angel jumped up as he was very happy about this.

“Angel, you have also been exempted from regular Weapons Training and can instead use that time to continue your attempts to create your own fighting style”

“And us, are we exempt too?”

“Nope, you still haven’t reached Angel’s level so you still need Training”

The Teenagers hung their heads in dejection and glared at Angel.

“Don’t glare at me, it’s not my fault you guys are so slow in mastering weapons”

“...”, the Teens pounced on Angel in tandem and they started fighting. 

“Oi, knock it off, I don’t wanna have to Heal you lot”, Frankenstein and Priest yelled.

“Angel, don’t you dare use that weapon on your kin” Marshal shouted.

“Enough, fall in now”, boomed Bazooka.

A few seconds later, a row of dishevelled Teenagers were standing with their heads hung low.

All of the onlookers were sniggering at the rowdiness of the Teenagers, thinking ‘I really pity the Adults having to maintain the order with that lot’.

“Angel, what did we tell you about using an Urumi against your kin?”, the Marshal admonished Dark.

“They all ganged up on me at the same time, I just reacted”, Dark whined.

“I don’t care, you do not use this kind of weapon against your kin”

“I knew it, this was part of your revenge for earlier, wasn’t it?”, Assassin cried.

“What happened earlier?”, Bomber demanded.

“A couple of Teenagers surrounded Angel while we were registering, we were able to stop anything from happening. You know he hates it when we intervene” Assassin said.

“Is this true, Angel?” Bomber sternly looked at Angel.

“No, I just reacted when they ganged up on me” Angel said huffily.

“Angel, because you used a forbidden weapon to fight your kin, you will receive punishment number 10. The rest of you, for attacking Angel, receive punishment number 5”, the Marshal ruled.

The Teenagers collectively paled and clamored “We are sorry, we won’t do it again. Please not those punishments”.

All of the onlookers were confused as to why the Teenagers were reacting like this and why they were being punished. One of the braver ones stepped forward and said “I know it is not pleasant to see Teenagers fighting amongst themselves, but is it really necessary to punish them this harshly?”.

“Yes, for one, 13 of them jumped on 1 and the other reason is that a forbidden weapon was used” the Marshal stated gravely.

“What was the forbidden weapon?”

“An Urumi was used”

“What is an Urumi”

“It’s a cross between multiple whips and a sword”

“...”

“Angel, come here and show the Urumi”

“Yessir”

Angel stepped forward and brought out his dual wielding Urumi and showed them. 

“Ehh, this looks complicated” the onlookers murmured.

“Angel, show them how it is used”

“Yessir”

Angel then went through the routine belonging to the usage of the Urumi. Everyone gasped as it looked more like he was performing a high speed acrobatic dance than that he was fighting. By the time he finished, all of the onlookers were soaked in cold sweat.

“That weapon is not just lethal for enemies, but if the control isn’t correct, the wielder can kill himself with it”, Mad Scientist sighed, “Luckily his control is exceedingly high and he can use Urumi with 32 blades in a dual wielding manner”.

Suddenly a Teenager in the crowd gasped and shouted “There is only one person in “The Game that uses this weapon, he’s Dark”.

All of the Teenagers present looked at Dark as if he was an exhibit in a zoo.

“That’s right, my nickname is indeed Dark”, Dark laughed, he wasn’t even out of breath after going through the Urumi routine.

“He looks different than in “The Game”, are you sure it’s him?” a Teenager asked distrustfully.

Angel looked at his grandfather and received a nod. After getting confirmation, he immediately Transformed and asked, “Is it clear now?” while settling his wings behind his back.

“...Shit, it really is him. We are so dead when it comes to Training, no one can beat him, not even Killer” a teen groaned mournfully.

Angel’s face showed black lines at the mention of the name Killer, he really hated that prey stealer and the fact that he couldn’t kill him in “The Game”, since the moderators were protecting him.

Priest saw him starting to look gloomy and guessed what he was thinking, “Angel, retract your Transformation”. Angel looked at Priest and did as ordered.

“Let’s go, you lot still need to check in at the Housing Department”, the Marshal said.

“Okay, so the first thing you lot need to do is register with the Student Management Department, they will issue you a Student ID card, this will hold your merits and also works as the access key to your dorms. Don’t lose them, as the points are not registered anywhere else”, Priest explained to the seven Teenagers that were enrolling for the first time.

“After you have the ID card, you can then receive your dorm location and get settled in”.

“We will be leaving after you have registered and have gotten your Dorm location. If there anything you need, let us know and we will mail it to you. Angel, this means you. Don’t think we don’t know that you were thinking of buying more weapons and toys. Get approval first, okay?”

“Ugh, seriously, why do you always do that?” Angel groaned, “The others were thinking of doing the same”.

“We can trust them to not use them on their dorm mates, you not so much”, Bazooka said with thinned lips.

“Anyway, be glad we came. We were able to get the principal to give you 2 additional rooms in your dorm for your weapons and toys”

“Really? Great!” Angel gleefully skipped for a few minutes.

The others shivered because of his happiness.

They had come to the Housing Department and the Teenagers entered, the ones who already had attended the Academy showed the 7 newbies where to go and waited for them to complete the registration and they convened and all 14 went to the office where they would receive their Dorm locations. 

This had to be done by all of them as the Dorm locations were different every year. They then separated into different lines to queue for their turn.

When it was Angel’s turn, he handed over his ID card and the clerk checked it and blinked when he saw the name, ‘This is the student that requires the additional rooms’, he thought.

The school system spat out a location and he noted it onto the card and handed it back, he also sent a file pack to Angel’s light brain, “This contains the Academy rules, please read it carefully and follow the rules to avoid punishment and merit deduction”, he said. “There’s also an explanation on the merit system as well as other miscellaneous points that you need to know”.

Angel nodded and thanked the clerk for the assistance. He then turned and left the office and re-convened with the rest of his family.

“Okay, show me the Dorm locations”, Bazooka smiled. He quickly copied the locations for each Teenager in a file on his light brain, “I will share this with the rest of the family so we can send you any necessary items”.

The Teenagers nodded and thanked Bazooka.

“Okay, this is where we say our goodbyes for now, we will be coming to pick you lot up at the next break. Remember to not disgrace the Moore Family, if you do I will make sure you regret it, got that?” the Marshal stressed while pointedly glaring at Angel.

“Yessir” was the uniform reply he got.

The Teenagers then hurriedly said goodbye to the adults, the Adults also wished the Teenagers good luck with their studies and turned to leave. The Teenagers waited until they were out of sight and let out a collective sigh “They’ve left, I thought they would never leave”. They then looked at each other and determined that none of them were assigned to the Dorms of the others, “Yes, freedom from having to deal with family the whole time”, they cheered. 

Angel also cheered “Free from being monitored 24/7 and having my fun ruined constantly”. The others rolled their eyes at him and snorted “As if we enjoyed it, it was an order from Grandfather”. They wished each other good luck with their Dorm mates and separated to head to their Dorms and get settled in, “Meet up at the canteen for dinner at 1800 hours” the 14 Teenagers agreed.

Angel headed towards the location of his Dorm, all the while thinking about what he would do to Killer when he found him, ‘Humph, that piece of shit thinks he’s safe in “The Game”? Hehe, wait until I find him in the Academy, I will have my fun with him and teach him why no-one dares to steal my prey’. 

He then looked around to see what kind of facilities were close to his Dorm. ‘Hmmm, not bad, a shop for snacks, a Training facility, a facility for Soul Strength Training, a swimming pool and a park for relaxation’ he noted. There were not a lot of students around as it was still early, not past 10 in the morning yet. ‘I can take my time to unpack and check the canteen for lunch as well’.

Angel finally reached his Dorm and found it was quite secluded from the other Dorms, which was to his taste. The Dorm itself was a large 3- storey Western style villa that was constructed with mostly glass and steel, ‘Not bad, it looks a lot like the Family compound’. He swiped his ID card to gain access and opened the front door. The first thing he was greeted by was a hallway that was large and had an empty shoe cabinet and coat rack. He removed his boots, placed them in the shoe cabinet, took his indoor slippers from his personal storage dimension and put them on. 

He then started to explore the ground floor of the villa while thinking ‘I’m the first one here’. He came into a large living room with a sofa large in the shape of a square U, it was large enough to sit 10 people comfortably, there was also a large display across from it that could be used to watch movies. 

To the right of the couch there was a large dining table that had 10 chairs around it, this was apparently meant to foster bonds between the Dorm mates by having them eat together. There was also a small kitchen that allowed for them to make snacks and breakfast without having to go to the canteen every time. He also saw an AI housekeeper sitting in the corner, it looked to be in standby mode. 

He went upstairs to the first floor, there were only bedrooms here, each door had a name on it. There were 5 doors on this floor, the names displayed were Snake, Widowmaker, Venom, Hell Priest and Behemoth. 

As his name was not on any of the doors here, Angel went up the second flight of stairs, the door on this floor only numbered 3. From left to right they were Killer, Dark and Cerberus, ‘Wait a minute, did I just read Killer on the first door’, Angel thought and checked again. It really said Killer on the first door. 

‘Hehe, enemies really do meet on a narrow lane’, Angel was ecstatic. Killer was so close that he could torture him any time he wanted. With a large grin on his face, Angel opened his door and entered his room. He was so happy that he didn’t even notice that his fangs had lengthened slightly in excitement and his eyes had also slightly changed.

His bedroom was larger than expected and held a bed, bedside table, desk with chair and a closet, there were also an additional 3 doors present, one of which opened into a bathroom that had a toilet, sink, shower, a bath and a laundry device. 

The second door opened onto a room to the left of his bedroom and the door on the right opened onto a second room, ‘These must be extra rooms the principal granted me’. Angel first unpacked his clothes, toiletries, bed linen, and towels, he then went into the room on his left. ‘As this room is next to Killer’s room, let’s make this the playroom’, he thought while unpacking all of his toys and sorting them in the room. 

He then left that room and went into the room on the right and unpacked all of his weapons and arranged them neatly along with all of the cleaning agents. He also placed a special chair and table in the center so he could better clean and maintain his weapons. 

He remembered he had used the Urumi earlier and placed them on the table, sat down on the chair and started to carefully clean the weapons. He was fantasising on the torture he would subject Killer to and by the time he finished cleaning the weapons, he was fully aroused and hard. 

‘Tch, I will have to settle this before I go to have lunch’, he thought. He placed the Urumi in their proper places and left the weapons room and entered the bathroom. He then stripped bare and checked himself in the large mirror to see if he had any marks from the fight earlier, ‘As I thought, they still can’t touch me during a fight’, he placed his clothes in the laundry device and started the shower. 

While he stood under the hot water, he fantasised once again about what he would do to Killer and with those pleasurable thoughts running through his head, he started to stroke his length in a fast and furious pace, increasing the tempo with every new torture method he thought about. He started gasping from the pleasure he was feeling and climaxed hard while fantasising about the pained and distressed sounds Killer would make under his ministrations.

He quickly finished his shower while enjoying the aftershocks from his climax and shut down the shower. He started to dry himself with a towel and blowdried his hair, he left the bathroom, entered his bedroom and dressed himself in clean clothes. He then exited his bedroom and went downstairs and left for the canteen to have lunch in a good mood. Angel had just left when a group of 4 Teenagers came up to the villa and entered through the front door.

“Hey, there are a pair of slippers in the shoe cabinet, it looks like there is already someone here” one of the Teenagers said.

They all took off their shoes and placed them into the cabinet and put on slippers. They then dispersed and started unpacking in their respective bedrooms. After 15 minutes they were done and left the villa again. 

They had just left when an additional group of 3 Teenagers entered the villa and performed the same actions. This way all of the bedrooms were filled.

The group of 4 Teenagers returned and saw that there were 3 pairs of shoes in the cabinet and yelled “Hello to the Dorm mates, can we meet in the living room?”. 

They entered the living room and placed the food and beverages they just purchased on the dining table and sat down. A few minutes later, 3 people entered the living room and sat down too.

“Hello, nice to meet you. It looks like we’re only missing 3 more people” one of them said.

“No, we’re only missing one more person, the top floor only has 3 bedrooms”

“Huh, are the bedrooms on the top floor larger than those on the first floor?” one of the newcomers asked.

“No, I asked and there’s one person who has been assigned 3 bedrooms out of special considerations for his fellow students” one of the others smirked.

“Okay” was the reply the other 6 Teenagers gave.

“Who got extra rooms, was it you Killer?” a burly Teenager asked.

“No, the one who got extra rooms is Dark” was the reply he received.

“Dark, this name sounds familiar… Wait isn’t that the guy that is the reason that you have moderators protecting you Killer?” the burly Teenager asked surprised.

“Dark… Isn’t that the strongest guy currently in “the Game” one of the others asked with a cautious tone.

“Yeah, apparently I stole a kill of his and after he whooped my ass, he is now trying to kill me every time he sees me” the Teenager called Killer said with twitching lips.

“...”

“Wow, the Dorm is definitely gonna be lively” a gloomy looking Teenager said in a gloating tone.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, causing all of the Teenagers to jump and turn towards the hall

“You expecting anyone?” the burly Teenager asked.

“No” was the response he got from the rest.

The Teenager called Killer stood up and went to open the door. At the door was a Teenager who was perspiring heavily.

“Hi, I’m Assassin, I’m Dark’s cousin. I rushed over here when I found out that Killer was his Dorm mate” the Teenager said.

Killer looked at him with a heavy face and invited him in.

“Thanks”, Assassin said while entering the villa and walking through to the living room, “Hi everyone, sorry to intrude, but I’m here to warn Killer that my cousin is on his way back and you need to prepare”.

“Prepare for what?” Killer asked

“A fight, Dark is pissed and is determined to finish what he started. You’ve got less than 5 minutes before he gets here. The others are trying to restrain Dark, but that ain’t gonna last long. We’re not his match”

How many are there trying to restrain him?”

“12 S ranked warriors”

“And they are not his match?” Killer gulped.

“Hehe, when Dark flips out, even Grandfather can’t restrain him and Grandfather is SS ranked” Assassin chuckled darkly.

“So what does Dark plan on doing to my friend Killer?” the burly Teenager asked.

“Ehh, you really don’t wanna find out” Assassin gulped fearfully, “But it definitely will be painful and most likely humiliating, knowing his temper”.

“Well, I might as well take it outside so the Dorm doesn’t get trashed” Killer said.

“You’re Killer?” Assassin looked at him.

“Yeah”

“Okay, then go outside and get ready to battle” Assassin said to him, “Any of you know Healing?”

“I’m a Dark Healer, name’s Hell Priest” the gloomy looking Teenager said.

“Good, we’re gonna need you, what’s your rank?” Assassin said.

“A rank”

“It’ll have to do. Can you Buff Allies?”

“Yeah, why?”

“In a bit, I’m gonna need you to Buff the living shit out of everybody, except Dark” Assassin said, “This way we might just live to see tomorrow”. Assassin quickly operated his light brain and sent a message to Dark’s Handler to lock his suppressors, he quickly got confirmation that this had been done.

“Phew, this is one bit of good news” Assassin exhaled in relief.

“What is?” Killer asked.

“I was able to convince Dark’s Handler to lock his suppressors so he can’t take them off. This means we have a higher chance of surviving this”

“What do you mean”

“Dark is always wearing suppressors that suppress his powers from SSS+ rank to S rank. With them being locked, it means he can’t take them off and use his Ultimate Move”

“...Would he really do that?”

Assassin nodded “He would, now let’s go outside and get ready”

They all went outside and in the distance they could hear a lot of noise and shouting. 

“Don’t you dare remove those gloves Dark”

“Stop wing slapping me”

“Hey, watch where you plant those boots of yours, I still wanna have kids later”

“Here they come” Assassin readied himself.

“Oi, don’t you dare use those teeth on me, or else I’ll tell Grandfather”

“Shit, he’s fully Transformed” Assassin paled.

“What’s going on”

“It’s easier for you to see than to explain it. Okay, Hell Priest, everyone except the one with the wings is an Ally, start getting your Buffs ready” Assassin told them. He just finished speaking when they saw a winged Teenager flying towards them with 10 other Teenagers hanging off him in various poses and 2 being dragged over the ground.

“The fuck….”

“Hell Priest, start Buffing if you wanna live” Assassin yelled, “Everyone else, get ready to fight. Don’t be worried about hurting Dark, he’s taken heavier damage and lived”

One of the males being dragged yelled “Assassin, get ready”

“Suppressors have been locked and there’s a Dark Healer who can Buff here as well” Assassin yelled back.

“Hell yeah, you hear that Dark, we gonna kick yo ass” the other dragged male yelled.

The only response he got was a kick to the groin.

“Oi, that’s it. I’m gonna tell Dad”

“Just be glad he hasn’t got any weapons on him save his fangs, wings and nails” one of the hanging males yelled.

At this time the Teenager called Hell Priest had finished Buffing and Healing everyone.

“Oh yeah, I’ve been waiting for this a long time. Dark, you going down today” the male hanging from Dark’s neck growled.

“NOW, restrain him” a loud booming command was heard. Everyone present started throwing every single restraining ability they had at the winged Dark. Only to see everything slide off him.

“Shit, I forgot. He’s Immune. Use real chains”

“Chains coming up”

A huge pile of chains materialised and everyone grabbed them and started wrapping them around Dark. Dark struggled and swiped his claws everywhere, but bit by bit he was covered and restrained by the chains until he was completely immobilised. The Teenager who yelled at Assassin walked up to Dark and using his ability, created a large, heavy club and slammed it down on Dark’s head, knocking him out. Everybody collapsed on the ground, panting heavily. 

“Fuck, I don’t wanna have to do that again any time soon”

“You’ll get used to it, we have to do it at least once a month. This time it went fast because we had an Ally who can Buff, normally it takes us a full hour to take him down”

At this time, the principal and Head Instructors had caught up as well as a lot of students who were looking on in terror.

“Okay, what’s going on here” the principal boomed.

“You tell me” Maniac replied, “Which moron was bright enough to place Dark and Killer in the same fucking Dorm?”

“What has that got anything to do with it?” the principal huffed.

“Everything, Dark hates Killer and we had to take him down to protect Killer” Maniac growled, “Just be glad that there was someone with a Buff ability here, otherwise it would have taken much, much longer and the campus would’ve most likely been destroyed. Thanks, Assassin for getting his suppressors locked”.

“It was the only way, especially since Priest ain’t here” Assassin replied, “I really don’t want this Academy to experience ‘Armageddon’, or myself for that matter”.

“Ain’t that a fact” Maniac replied while shivering, “Now which schmuck is gonna be the one to contact Grandfather and explain this mess to him?”

“I did it last time, it’s someone else's turn”

“Don’t look at me, I did it the time before last”

“Alright, stop nagging. I will do it, but what are we going to do with Dark until then?” the principal asked.

“Based on my experience the brat ain’t gonna wake up for the next 2 hours” Maniac growled while getting up off the ground, “Fuck, he’s hitting harder every fucking month. Yo, there was a Healer here?”

“Yeah, a Dark Healer. Hell Priest, how ya doin over there?” Assassin yelled while jumping up.

“Ehh, forget it. Hell Priest got knocked out earlier by a kick from Dark” Killer said.

“I’ll get the Healing department to come over. Can you drag Dark inside the Dorm and I’ll contact your Grandfather to figure out what to do” the principal sighed while contacting said department to have several Healers sent over.

“I sent the video to Grandfather”Assassin said while helping Maniac drag Dark into the villa. He then pulled out a chair and some restraints from his personal storage dimension and set them down. Maniac looked over and exclaimed “Does Mad Scientist know you have these?”

“Who d'ya think gave them to me?” Assassin rolled his eyes.

“Huh, so they expected problems then?” Maniac groaned.

“It’s Dark, whaddya expect?” Nightshade groaned.

“Less nattering, hurry up and get him out of these chains and secured to the chair” Maniac grumbled. They then quickly and with practiced ease removed the chains from Dark and transferred him to the chair and secured him to it with the restraints. The chains were then quickly stored again. The 13 Teenagers from the Moore Family then collapsed on any comfortable surface they could find while groaning from the pain.

At this time everybody else took the time to look closely at the unconscious and restrained Dark. He didn’t really look worse for wear, his hair and clothes were slightly dishevelled and he was missing his gloves, but there were no visible injuries. His wings, nails and fangs had all returned to normal.

“Uhm, Dark isn’t wearing his gloves, will this be an issue?”

“Shit, we need to find them and put them on so he can’t slice the restraints” Maniac panicked.

“On it” one of the Head Instructors said, walking outside.

“Hey, is it okay if I use Dark’s bathroom to freshen up? He kicked me in the nuts a few times and I wanna check to make sure there’s no permanent damage” Clubs asked.

“Sure, get his card from his pocket so you can open the door” the principal said.

“Hey, can I come with? I want to see why he has 3 rooms for himself”  Killer asked.

“Fuck no, he’s already gonna kill me in “The Game”, let alone if you enter his room” Clubs said indignantly, “And before you ask, yes, he will know you went in, seeing as his Senses are all Enhanced”.

“...”

“I’m gonna go to the kitchen and call your Grandfather”, the principal said, “I’ll be back as soon as I’m done”.

“You know, we wouldn’t have had this mess if Killer had kept his paws to himself and hadn’t tried to steal a kill from Dark” Left complained.

“Why did you try to steal a kill from Dark? I have always been curious about this” Right said.

“It was an impulsive decision to try to get his attention” Killer said apologetically.

“...All this trouble was caused because you wanted Dark’s attention?” Striker exploded, “Have you got any idea on how bad this can get for you and everyone around you?”.

“What do you mean?” Killer asked.

“Ninja, show them” Maniac ordered. Ninja nodded.

“Do you remember that a few months ago, the Zerg suddenly complied with our peace treaty demand?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Do you know why they complied?”

“No”

“Then watch this and all will be explained” Ninja said while swiping a video file from his light brain to the large screen in the living room. The video showed Dark attacking the Zerg Emperor.

“...”

“Do you see those winged beings around Dark? They are Fallen Arch Angels, they are just as powerful as Dark currently is, when he is not suppressed. His Ultimate Move is to summon more than 100 of them in one go. Do you understand now?”

“...” The Teenagers turned to look at Dark and then glared at Killer.

Maniac suddenly paled and yelled up the stairs to Clubs “Clubs, bring one of Dark’s gags down now!”. Clubs yelled back that he would and entered the living room 1 minute later, he was holding a red ball gag in his hand.

Maniac grabbed the gag and put it on Dark straight away. Just as he finished securing it, Dark groaned. Maniac and the rest of the teens from the Moore Family wiped their cold sweat away.

“What is that for?” Killer asked.

“One of Dark’s abilities is to use his voice to get you to do anything. His other control abilities are currently being blocked by me” Maniac replied.

“So, where did the gag come from?” Killer asked curiously.

“It belongs to Dark, it came from one of his rooms”

“...Do all of you have this kind of fetish?”

“No, just Dark”

At this time the principal came back from the kitchen, a holographic projection of Marshal Moore following him.

“How long until he wakes up?” the Marshal asked.

“He has started groaning, so it should be no longer than 30 minutes, Sir” Maniac answered.

“I see that you’ve already restrained and gagged him, but he’s not wearing his gloves”

“We are currently looking for his gloves”

“Have you checked his personal storage dimension?”

At this point, the Head Instructor that had gone searching for the gloves, came back holding the gloves, “We found them”.

“Excellent, they can be placed on him and then we can have a talk while we wait for Dark to wake up” the Marshal said.

“First things first. Killer, would you be so kind as to explain why you were attempting to attract Dark’s attention?”, the Marshal asked.

“I saw him from afar in “The Game” and was attracted to him and I wanted to get to know him better. But he doesn’t allow people to get close to him, I could only think of stealing a kill from him to get his attention and go from there. I Just didn’t expect him to be so ….”

“Violent, grudge bearing?” the Marshal finished the sentence for him.

Killer nodded.

The Marshal sighed, “I can understand why you did it, but we need to resolve this otherwise your life is forfeit. Do you know that Dark has been fantasising on what kind of torture he wants to inflict on you?”. All of a sudden, Killer heard the Marshal’s voice in his mind, ‘He has stated that he wants to slowly torture you to the breaking point before the grudge can be resolved. I might be able to bring the amount of torture down, but you will need to undergo at least one round for us to be able to resolve this matter. If this is agreeable to you, please nod and when Dark wakes up, I will attempt to negotiate on your behalf’.

Killer solemnly nodded to show his agreement, thinking ‘I’m quite curious as to what kind of torture he wants me to undergo, that he would get so worked up. En, I can work with this’. He started feeling slightly anticipatory and had to adjust himself.

It wasn’t helping that Dark had started groaning more frequently in a tone that was even more arousing. He noticed that he wasn’t the only one affected and to his surprise felt a bit sour that other people were hearing the groans.

“Dark”, the Marshal suddenly said, “Welcome back to the world of the living, are you going to obediently listen to what I have to say or are we going to have to do this the hard way?”.

Dark raised his head and glared at his Grandfather, his fangs elongating to the full 10 cm that he used for battle.

“Maniac, allow him to use his Telepathy to communicate, I don’t want anyone to risk their hands trying to remove that gag”

Maniac did as requested and everyone heard Dark’s voice in their mind ‘I will listen, for now’.

“I know that you are angry at Killer for kill stealing, however I have just spoken with him and determined that he did it to get your attention. He wanted to get to know you, but you wouldn’t let anyone get near you. He didn’t see any other way”

‘Humph, now he regrets’

“Dark, please behave and continue listening or things will get real nasty, real quick”

‘What are you planning, old man?’

 The Marshal glowered at Dark and said in a very displeased tone “I will let that one slide, for now, as I know you are always bitchier than normal when restrained. However I will not tolerate it again, understand?”

Dark nodded, mirth clearly seen in his eyes. His saliva had started dripping from his fangs and Killer had to readjust himself again, as he was getting more aroused looking at Dark restrained.

“Angel'' the Marshal warned. Confused, Dark’s Dorm mates looked at Maniac for an explanation, which he promptly gave “Angel is Dark’s real name”. “...” was the response of the Dorm mates.

‘Fine, keep talking Grandfather’, they all heard Angel say in their minds.

“Good choice Angel. I understand that you need to vent to be able to get rid of this grudge, so I already discussed it with Killer. He has agreed to allow you a short session, which will not leave any permanent damage”

‘How short is short? 1 hour, 4 hours or 10 hours?’

“My decision is to allow a 4 hour session and no permanent damage may be left, Killer also has agreed to this”

Dark thought for a moment and then answered ‘Acceptable, now get this gag outta my mouth, Maniac and make me some tea. This will serve as your apology for the KO you gave me’

Maniac’s lips twitched, while he thought to himself ‘I was trying to keep people from dying and I still have to apologise, fuck my life. Ah well, it is my baby brother after all’. Maniac looked at his Grandfather and received a nod as permission. He moved to where Angel was restrained and removed the gag and the restraints.

“I’m going to my room to take shower and I want my tea when I’m done, understood Maniac?”

“Yeah, yeah, now get going and leave the tea set and leaves you want behind so I can make it”

Angel shot up the stairs to his room, muttering under his breath.

After he left the room, Hell Priest turned around and asked softly “Is it normal to have a reaction to him groaning?”

“Unfortunately, in this case, yes. He purposely did that with his voice, this is why he was gagged. Otherwise he would have hypnotised you into releasing him and Killer would be dead” Maniac said

“I hate it when he does that” Android grumbled.

“I have to ask, how come Dark looks the way he does? Is it because of his Awakening?” one of the Teenagers asked.

“Before we answer that, I think some introductions are in order” the Marshal interrupted.

“The Head Instructors, the people from the Health department and myself will be leaving now” the principal said, “Please stress to Angel that fighting is prohibited, unless it is an official ranking match”.

Maniac nodded to the principal and his grandfather. He waited until everybody had left and then turned to the Teenagers in the room.

“Grandfather is right, introductions are in order as we will most likely be meeting often in the future, allow me to start with our side. My name is Rick Moore, I’m also known as Maniac. I’m Dark’s second brother. His eldest brother is Mark Moore, also known as Priest. He graduated last year. Then there is Will Moore, also known as Striker, Brian Moore, also known as Rock, David Moore, also known as Clubs and John Moore, also known as Ninja. Angel Moore, also known as Dark is our baby brother. These 3 gloomy clowns are Derrick Moore, also known as Shadow, Sander Moore, also known as Nightshade and Roger Moore, also known as Assassin. They are triplets and our cousins from our first Uncle. The 4 expressionless idiots over there are Patrick Moore, also known as Android, Carter Moore, also known as Splicer and the twins Tommy and Duncan Moore, also known as Left and Right. They are our cousins from our second Uncle. The silent one over there is Dean Moore, also known as Thinker. He’s our cousin from our third Uncle and the brains of our generation. As he said each name, the person in question would raise a hand in salute.

“Big family you have… Hang on, did you say Moore, as in Marshal Guardian Moore?” Killer said.

“Yeah, Guardian is our Grandfather, Michael Moore” Maniac confirmed.

“So you mean to say that all 14 of you are the third generation of the Moore Family?”

“Yep” confirmed Splicer, who usually stayed silent.

“And Dark is the youngest of you all?”

“Yes again”

“So why is he able to boss all of you around?”

“Ehh, because we can’t beat him. You are aware that he has a shit ton of powerful Abilities, right? His Will score is 6000 as of last months test”

“Don’t forget that he is also a Weapons Master that uses the Kalari fighting style” Assassin added in.

“Oh, which weapons has he mastered?” Killer asked.

“Try all of them, he’s been exempted from Weapons Training, so he can continue creating his own personal style” Assassin grumbled.

Meanwhile Maniac had finished boiling the water for the tea and placed it on the dining table while telling the Teenagers “So you don’t get yourselves accidentally killed, please refrain from touching Angel’s tea sets and tea leaves, unless he gives you explicit permission. He’s got a serious tea addiction”.

Just then Angel entered the room, walked up to the dining table, sat down and poured himself a cup of tea and drank a sip, “Your tea making skills are improving, Second Brother” he complimented Maniac.

“We were just introducing ourselves, you’re just in time to hear the introductions of your Dorm mates” Maniac said through gritted teeth.

Killer stood up and said “My name is Charlie Deveraux, also known as Killer and these 3 morons are my cousins, Melvyn Deveraux, also known as Cerberus, Steve Deveraux, also known as Behemoth and Bruce Deveraux, also known as Hell Priest” and sat down again.

The other 3 people stood up and introduced themselves one by one, before sitting down again.

“My name is Vincent Smith, also known as Snake”

“My name is Feng Yan, also known as Venom”

“My name is Arnold Rose, also known as Widowmaker”

“Now that the introductions have been completed, I am dying to ask you something Dark” Cerberus asked.

“What is it that you want to know?” Angel replied.

“Well it’s like this, normally there are 10 people assigned to each Dorm, but in our case it’s only 8 as you have been assigned 2 additional rooms. Why is it that you got 2 extra rooms?”

13 of the Moore Family broke into peals of laughter when they heard this.

Angel glanced at them from the corner of his eyes and said “Hmm, why is my family still here when I am trying to get to know my Dorm mates?”

“Oi, don’t give us that stinky look. We’re currently here to make sure you don’t kill Killer” Android grumbled.

“Killer, Grandfather and I have come to an agreement, so you can rest assured”

“That’s what you said the last time” Assassin grumbled, “Even with Dad and Father’s Healing it took a full week for me to recover that time”.

Dark glanced at him disdainfully “I warned you not to jump in front of that piece of trash, did you listen? Nooo...this is why you got injured”.

Maniac decided that enough was enough, “We will leave, it’s now 3 in the afternoon. Will we see you in the canteen for dinner at 6 as agreed earlier?”

Angel nodded. Maniac sighed and led the rest of the Moore teens out of the Dorm, “Come on, let’s make the introduction rounds and let that lot get to know each other”.

“I hear that you asked Second Brother about my appearance?” Angel asked.

“Yes, if you don’t mind that is” Venom quickly replied.

“I don’t mind at all, ask away. If I’m uncomfortable, I’ll just whack you over the head to get rid of the feeling. By the way, just call me Angel instead of my nickname.” Dark smirked, showing one of his fangs that was longer than normal. 

Killer felt that those fangs really suited his Dark Angel ‘Huh, where did that thought come from?’

“I was born with the hair and eye color, the ears, fangs and nails came after my Awakening” Angel said breezily. 

“So what’s with the accessories and clothes?” Cerberus asked.

“The accessories, as you call them, are in fact suppressors. They ensure I don’t level a city block in my sleep. There are a total of 4 of them and I always wear them, unless it’s time for a curb stomping”

“4, which ones are your suppressors then because you’re wearing 6 accessories?” Cerberus asked confusedly.

“My earring, choker and arm guards are the suppressors. The gloves are to ensure I don’t accidentally slice and dice everything around me. My nails are sharp enough for me to be able to slice and dice a mecha”

“Wow” Cerberus sighed.

“So what’s with the clothes?” Venom asked.

“All my Senses were enhanced during my Awakening, so this means that I have issues tolerating materials, the clothes I’m wearing are made of materials I am comfortable with”

“But why the bare back and shoulders?”

“Because of my wings, I don’t want to keep ruining my clothes when my wings come out, so it’s easier to have a bare back”

“That makes sense now that I think about it” Cerberus exclaimed.

“Okay, now explain the rooms. We were told that it had to do with ensuring the wellbeing of the other students” Killer said.

Angel laughed and simply replied “One room is to keep my weapons collection and the other, well that is something you will find out soon enough, Killer”.

Killer looked at Angel to see if he could find any tells on his face, but there were none.

 

[/author] For those of you that are wondering what an Urumi is and how it is used, follow this link Urumi Whip Sword May Be Most Dangerous Sword Ever | Knife Depot[/author]

0