Training reflexes
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

NSFW Alert

[collapse]

Angel looked at the clock and saw that it was a quarter past 3 in the afternoon and lightly said “I’m going to take a nap, I woke up at 2 in the morning as it takes 4 hours to get to the Academy and I’m tired. You guys should take the time to finish unpacking and settling into your Dorm rooms”. 

With this, Angel stood up and went upstairs to his room. He undressed and set an alarm in the Dorm system to wake him up at 1700 hours so he would be on time to eat dinner with his siblings and cousins. 

He then crawled into his bed while thinking about what he could do to Killer when the time came. He fell asleep while thinking of this and started dreaming. 

He dreamt about the time after he had just Awakened and was practicing his Summoning. As he had to be at full power when doing this, his Grandfather had built a special virtual world for him that wasn’t monitored by others. He could play there to his heart's content without having to worry about being earmarked as a freak by others.

He used that world to Summon and subdue every single member of every Fallen race one by one. From the Fallen Arch Angels and Fallen Demons to the Fallen Ghosts and Fallen Zombies. 

The lower races were easy to subdue, the ones that were a handful were actually the higher races. The lower races could be subdued with his strength, but the higher races required him to be quite creative. 

He finally got a bit interested and started using his whips to subdue them, but there was a downside to doing this. Because the Fallen races were squirming and making distressed noises while they were being restrained and whipped, his body was starting to react. 

He was getting aroused and had to adjust himself several times while whipping the Fallen races into submission. Finally, he wasn’t able to control himself anymore after having whipped them for several hours. 

The Fallen races by this time were whipped naked while being restrained, but they were still struggling weakly. He couldn’t restrain himself anymore and he needed to find release or he was gonna die of sexual repression.

He decisively stripped himself and fully Transformed, so his fangs and wings were fully revealed. While he was naked, he flew above the restrained Fallen races and told them that all their struggling and resisting was doing nothing but excite him, while showing them how hard his member was. 

He then shamelessly started masturbating while they looked on, between his pants he told them to please continue resisting, so he could do this a few more times as he was thoroughly enjoying himself. 

He had started stroking his length faster and faster as he watched their faces show despair, it felt truly intoxicating. He suddenly came hard with his back arching from the pleasure and squirted his load over the restrained Fallen races below him with a deep and soul stirring groan. The Fallen races quickly submitted to him after that.

Angel woke up from the alarm blaring and after turning it off, looked down and saw that he was covered in sticky fluid “Tch, it’s been awhile since I had that good of a dream”. 

He got up and went to shower to clean up while thinking ‘Relieving myself that way is pleasant, but I still feel that there is something missing. I wonder what that is’. 

After his shower he got dressed and dried his hair, he also cleaned his bed and placed the dirtied sheets in the laundry device for cleaning. 

He grabbed a few weapons from his Weapon Room and went downstairs after storing them in his personal storage dimension. 

When he entered the living room he saw that all of his Dorm mates were lazing about on the sofa, reading or playing on their light brains. He greeted them and went into the kitchen to make tea. 

The others quickly came after him and asked if they could also have tea, as Angel was in a good mood due to the dream he had, he agreed to make tea for them too. He pulled out a large tea set and asked Cerberus to place it on the dining table, which he quickly did. 

They all watched Angel boil the water and steep the tea in the tea kettle before bringing it to the dining table, each movement flowing like clouds. He poured each person a cup of tea before sitting down and leisurely taking a sip.

“Angel, just now when you were pouring the tea, I saw something in your ear. What was that?” Killer asked suddenly.

Angel looked up surprised and moved his hair back so his ear was completely visible, showing his inner earbud, “You mean my earbuds?” he asked, “These were made by my uncle Mad Scientist as my hearing was Enhanced by 1000 times, like the rest of my Senses. They help me relieve the discomfort of hearing everything by lowering the volume as well as playing my playlists”.

“You mean to say that your uncle made you a pair of custom noise dampeners?” Behemoth exclaimed.

Angel nodded, “This is because I hate having to sleep in a deprivation tank and I can’t eat with my family due to the excessive noise”.

“Damn, it’s good to have a scientist as a family member” Behemoth said.

“Uncle isn’t a scientist, he’s a Weapon Engineer” Angel said lightly “He made my suppressors, clothes and gloves for me as well”.

“Nice” exclaimed Cerberus.

“Wait, your uncle is a Weapon Engineer? Why is he making clothes and accessories for you instead of having a scientist do it?” Killer asked.

“Well, that’s because I’m classified as being a human weapon and therefore only Weapon Engineers are allowed to make things for me” Angel replied.

“... Why are you classified as a weapon?”

“Due to my unique constitution, but the Academy will be explaining it to you all so I won’t go into detail”

“....” ‘What the fuck, what does a unique constitution have to do with a weapons classification?’ Killer thought, ‘I’ll ask Maniac when I see him’.

“So what are you going to do now?” Killer asked Angel.

“I’m going to the canteen to eat dinner with my brothers and cousins” Angel replied.

“Can we tag along?” Cerberus asked.

“Sure, if you don’t mind hanging out with the 14 of us?” Angel chuckled.

“Then that’s settled, we’re all joining you. When are you going?” Snake said.

“We agreed to meet at 1800 in the canteen” Angel replied.

“Well then, let’s get going. It’s already 1730 and it’ll take us 15 minutes to get to the canteen if we use our movement abilities” Killer said while he stood up. 

The rest also stood up and they all walked to the hall to put on their shoes. They then left the villa and in front of it until the last one had exited. They all used their various abilities to start moving, except Angel who stood there looking at them move away. 

He smiled and with a woosh, his wings appeared. With a few flaps of his wings he had caught up and overtaken the others. He looked down, grinned and waved at them, while ensuring he always stayed 2 meters ahead of them.

“That’s cheating, you’ve got wings and we’re grounded” were the yells everyone could hear from the group of Teenagers rushing past. Angel grinned and lazily did some somersaults and other aerobatic maneuvers ahead of the others.

Their fellow students were looking at the group rushing past and were gossiping about what was going on and if the flying youth was being bullied or if he was bullying the others, while they also rushed towards the canteen for dinner. 

Angel looked ahead at the canteen and saw his brothers and cousins waiting outside the entrance, he swooped down to his Dorm mates and said “I’ve already seen that my family’s waiting outside for me. I’m gonna play a prank on them, just keep rushing towards them while I head up to higher altitudes”.

His Dorm mates looked at Angel who was wearing a cheeky and mischievous grin and agreed. Angel suddenly shot up into the sky and could no longer be seen, the others quickly narrowed the distance to the canteen. When they saw the Teenagers from the Moore family, they went up to them and greeted them. “Where’s Angel?” Maniac asked.

“He said he would follow us and for us to go on” Killer replied.

Assassin suddenly muttered “Why do I feel like there’s a predator looking at me?”.

“Which direction?” Maniac asked, but before he could get a reply a shadow hurtled towards them from the sky.

“Shit, Angel...I’m gonna kill you” Rock boomed as Angel had landed behind him and kicked him in the ass.

“Angel, stop playing pranks. You’re at the Academy now” Maniac admonished him while trying to suppress his laughter.

“I’m not playing pranks, this is a good test for his reflexes” Angel replied looking very innocent while folding away his wings. With this the entire group lost control and laughed until they were crying, while Rock was rubbing his butt grumbling about how hard Angel had kicked.

When Maniac could finally speak again, he looked at Angel and asked “Are you not gonna retract your wings?”

“Nah, might as well get used to having them out all the time. This place is so big, I will most likely be flying to each location” Angel replied casually.

“Sure, you just wanna scare everyone. So they know who you are” Assassin grumbled.

“Whatever you say, Assassin” Angel replied while rolling his eyes, walking inside, “Let’s go, there’s a crowd forming” he said while pointing out the people looking at the group.

They walked towards the stairs leading to the upper floor of the canteen, which had been designated for warriors ranked A and higher. 

Before they got there they saw a group of Teenagers blocking the stairway “Anybody who wants to go up, has to go through us first”.  

“Hmm, Second Brother...What’s going on?” Angel asked, looking back at Maniac.

“Fuck, it’s those clowns. They did this last year too, but Priest took them down a peg. Looks like they found their balls again” Maniac said disdainfully.

“Hehe, does that mean I can teach them?” Angel chuckled.

“Go right ahead, Angel. I’ve already got your approval for the removal of your suppressors” Maniac replied, “Just promise me a few things, one, no Armageddon and two, no deaths”.

“Mkay” Angel agreed, while walking up to the group blocking the stairway, “Hello there Neandethals, either stop blocking the stairway or prepare to eat soup for a few days”.

“...Fuck me, this little kitten wants to play tough, Boss” an ugly looking Teenager laughed towards a Teenager in the back of the group.

“Just use him as a lesson to the others” the Teenager called Boss replied disdainfully.

“Well, I asked nicely. I’m now justified in curb stomping you lot” Angel chuckled while removing his suppressors, but leaving his gloves on. 

He then pulled out some weapons from his personal storage, when Maniac saw the weapons he softly yelled “Back it up everyone, he’s using his Urumi” and stepped back a few meters, he looked again and stepped back even further “Shit, it’s the crowd control ones”.

With a flick of his wrists the Urumi were unrolled and everyone stared at them, they were a pair of 3 meter long Urumi with each one having 32 blades. The group blocking the stairway looked at Angel, with his folded wings, and then at the Urumi. 

“What kind of weird ass swords are those?” they asked.

“Please enjoy the feeling of my Urumi” Angel said, before starting to move the Urumi in the unique way they needed to be handled. The Urumi started moving faster and faster until all that could be seen was a silver coloured blur surrounding Angel. 

Angel then started moving his body in an acrobatic manner to attack the group before him, he never stood still for longer than a second and seemed to be teleporting from one spot to another.

“What the…” Killer breathed, “He’s moving faster than he did in “The Game”.

Maniac nodded and said “That’s because his suppressors are removed. This is his true speed, his true style. He’s not being restrained at the moment, so he’s letting loose”.

By this time the group that had been blocking the stairway had been defeated by Angel, they were sprawled on the ground covered in long, bleeding wounds.

“Shit, why are they so weak? Normally it takes me longer to take down a group this size” Angel complained, while putting away his Urumi and putting his suppressors back on.

Everyone else looked blankly at Angel, with Maniac growling “That’s because you normally fight against 23 S and higher ranked warriors, you little brat. These guys are A ranked and there’s only 6 of them”.

“That explains it” Angel nodded and walked past the group sprawled on the floor, “Oh yeah, my eldest brother curb stomped you last year, now it’s my turn” and walked upstairs. The rest of the group followed him, with Maniac trailing behind. 

“You just have to make trouble in the Academy while there are 14 members of the Moore Family here, are you a moron or just plain stupid?” he said to the leader of the defeated Teenagers.

“....” the leader fainted.

Maniac said to Angel when they got upstairs, “Get a few tables for us, I’ll go get the food along with Rock and Clubs”.

“Sure thing, Second Brother” Angel replied.

They split up and Angel and the others started pulling tables together to make room for their group.

“Will they be able to carry the food?” Venom asked.

“Sure, Maniac, Rock and Clubs always carry some suspension trolleys with them” Splicer said.

“Why?” Widowmaker asked.

“So we can feed the little terror” Android chuckled.

“Who are you calling little, cousin?” Angel said darkly.

“You, seeing as that is what you are” Android replied.

“Good, I just found my sparring partner for after dinner” Angel said.

Android wailed “No, please let me off, Angel. I don’t wanna spar with you”.

The group broke into a fit of laughter while the surrounding Teenagers looked on with amusement.

Everyone sat down at the extra long table they had made, just in time to see Maniac, Rock and Clubs walking up while pushing 3 suspension trolleys filled to the brink with food.

Striker stood up and said “I apologise for what you are about to see” and started helping Maniac, Rock and Clubs unload the trolleys. Strangely enough, two thirds of the meat dishes were placed directly in front of Angel, who was salivating with his fangs extended to 5 centimeters.

“Angel only eats meat, no vegetables and the meat is Zerg meat” Maniac explained, “It’s been this way since his Awakening”.

The rest nodded and started eating, looking at Angel every now and then with amazement. Angel didn’t see this as his head was down and his mind was only on the food in front of him.

“He sure does eat a lot for his size” Killer said.

“The rest of the food is still being prepared and will be served in a few minutes” Maniac replied.

“The rest?” Cerberus spluttered.

“Yes, Angel eats about 15 kilos of meat for every meal” Maniac explained, “When it comes to meal budgets, Angel and the Adults consume about 150 million universal credits worth of Zerg meat each month. Apparently this is normal for the SS and higher ranked warriors”.

“So the reason why the Military expenditure is so high is due to the high ranked warriors needing to consume large quantities of food?” Venom asked shakily.

Maniac nodded while continuing to eat.

Meanwhile the rest of the meat had been brought over by the kitchen and Angel was happily consuming everything.

Maniac looked at the other people at the table, “Quick warning, never, ever get between Angel and his food. If you do so, be prepared to die” he said gravely.

“You’re lucky he hasn’t been excessively active today, otherwise you would really be in for a shock” Assassin added.

“How so?” Killer asked.

“That’s when the gloves come off and his nails are elongated and used as skewers to deliver the meat to his mouth” Ninja replied.

“...”

“Yeah, that’s when he really goes back to basics. Once he even fought with Grandfather over a piece of meat, it got real ugly, real fast”

“Don’t scare them” Angel said, wiping his mouth with a napkin while giving a small burp.

“.. Angel, how can you have already finished?” Snake stammered.

“Eh.. this is my normal eating speed” Angel said confused with his head cocked to the side.

In the time the others had finished their meal, Angel had consumed the full 15 kilos of meat.

“Yeah, when he’s hungry, he eats twice as fast. It’s scary” Ninja grinned.

“Is there a place I can get tea?” Angel asked Maniac.

“It’s already on its way here, steeped by hand, just the way you like it” Maniac replied.

Just then a member of the kitchen staff came to collect the dirty plates and deliver the tea.

“Please give my thanks to everyone who worked hard to prepare this meal” said Maniac.

“No need, we’re happy you enjoyed it” the staff member replied.

“No, thanks must be given to the person that prepared the Zerg meat, it was perfect” Angel complimented the food.

“We’re glad to hear that, we used the recipes that you created, Dark” the staff member replied and walked back to the kitchen.

“Eh, the recipes Angel created?” Cerberus said.

“Oh yeah, Angel is the person that found out that Zerg meat is edible and the best kind of food for high ranking warriors. He created all sorts of recipes for Zerg meat” Maniac stated.

“How did you find that out, Angel?” Killer asked, amused.

“Well, I got hungry in “The Game” and had just killed some Zerg, so I ate them” Angel replied.

“When he logged out, he told Uncle Frankenstein and he started testing it and found it to have the best nutritional value for high ranking warriors. So Dad started experimenting with it to find the best recipes, but it was Angel that had the best ideas, which is basically BBQ” Maniac followed up.

“So Angel can cook?” Cerberus asked.

“No, he can only BBQ” Thinker said quietly.

“Second Brother, I’m gonna go to the Training Facility, wanna come? Angel said quickly to change the topic.

“Why are you going to the Training Facility?” Maniac asked suspiciously, “And why did you have your Urumi with you?”.

“What’s an Urumi?” Killer asked.

“You saw the 2 whip swords Angel used downstairs? Those are Urumi, they are long flexible, multi bladed whip swords that are hard to use” Maniac said. Killer nodded to show he understood.

“My body feels a bit stiff, so I wanted to do some Weapons Training to loosen up, that’s also the reason I have the Urumi with me” Angel quickly said.

“What other weapons have you brought out to use?” Maniac asked frowning.

“Well, apart from the Urumi, I also brought my Iron fans, Katar, Tekko, Hook Swords, Chakram, Kunai, Shuriken, Wind and Fire Wheels and Chain Whips”

Everyone blanched and Maniac boomed “Angel, how many times do I have to tell you to leave your fucking armory at home?”

The other students that were eating nearby glanced fearfully at Angel.

“But Second Brother, I only brought them along as I was going to the Training Facility after dinner. I left the other weapons in my room” Angel justified himself.

“Fine” sighed Maniac, “Tomorrow I’ll see if we can get the Weapons Instructor to approve you carrying weapons on campus, honestly you’re more fit to carry the nickname Maniac than I am” he said while shaking his head.

“Can I also train without my suppressors?” Angel asked merrily.

“Actually that would be a good idea, this way your Dorm mates can see for themselves what kind of nutjob you are and how much we have to suffer daily” Maniac sighed again.

Angel’s Dorm mates gulped collectively.

The other diners also gulped fearfully.

“Okay, let’s walk over to the Training Facility to let our dinner digest and then we can start training” Maniac said while standing up. Everyone else stood up and as they were about to place the tables and chairs back in their respective positions, they were stopped by a member of the kitchen staff, “You can let them stay as they are. We didn’t know that there would be such a large group present, so these tables will remain like this so you can use them. They are now reserved for you”.

“Really?” Angel exclaimed, “Thank you so much, it’s always nice to be able to eat with family” he beamed.

“Angel, quit acting like an angel. Everyone already knows your true colours” Maniac facepalmed.

Angel turned around and stuck his tongue out to Maniac and ran out of the canteen.

“Oi, you stinky brat, get back here” Maniac charged after Angel. The rest facepalmed and walked out of the canteen.

Everyone else in the canteen looked as if they had just seen a ghost. Their great god Maniac was actually playing around with a new Teenager, their hearts shattered at the thought.

The students who had finished eating, quietly followed after the group to see exactly how this little brother had ensnared their great god. While they followed someone posted a thread on the Academy Forum to complain about the little brother who stole their great god Maniac and how shameless he acted.

Thinker and Android were notified of the thread and brought it to Maniac’s attention, he nodded and simultaneously Maniac, Striker, Rock, Clubs, Ninja, Android and Splicer commented stating that this was their family’s baby and that it’s normal for there to be banter, playing and pampering to be present. 

After they posted this, the entire forum blew up with a lot of people commenting on how the ‘baby’ doesn’t really look a lot like his older family members and that they didn’t believe it. However there was no response from their great gods after they posted that single comment. One of the students that was present upstairs when they were eating, commented on how the little brother had called Maniac ‘Second Brother’ and how he was scolded by Maniac for being naughty by bringing out his weapons without permission. 

They analysed on how much familial flavor it had and reported that it seemed to indeed be a case of pampering a baby brother. The forum blew up once again with discussions going back and forth on whether or not Angel was the baby brother or a shameless golden thigh hugger.

All of a sudden a single comment appeared on the forum, stating that Angel was indeed the seventh son of Bazooka and Bomber and that he had just enrolled in the Academy. This post didn’t garner much interest until a sharp eyed person saw that the comment was actually posted by the great god Priest himself. 

Once this was pointed out, the forum went into a complete frenzy as everyone believed the comment from Priest and started speculating on how strong Angel was and what his abilities were.

Meanwhile the person in question was warming up to start training. 

“Angel, you’ll first go through the individual routines of each weapon you brought with suppressors on and then do the same again without suppressors. This way your Dorm mates can see the difference and I will be able to record it for the Weapons Instructor to assess, okay?” Maniac said. Angel nodded and picked up the Hook Swords first. When Maniac gave the signal, he started the routine. Maniac and the others watched as he performed each step of the routine while it was being recorded by Android.

“His fighting style is quite unorthodox” Killer commented.

“True, it’s his own creation. It’s based on Shaolin Kung Fu and Kalari mainly, with some other styles thrown in to bridge the gaps” Maniac replied.

“To think he’s already progressed far enough to create his own style” Venom sighed.

“Yeah, but he did start Weapons Training at age 3, so if he wasn’t this far he really would be disappointing his instructors” Android replied.

“Wait, he started training at age 3?” Snake said startled.

“Yeah, it was his own request and as he is quite spoiled, he got what he wanted” Striker said.

“Well, who told him to be born looking so angelic?” Clubs rebutted indignantly.

“I just wish his character was the same as his looks” Assassin sighed.

“Why?” Killer asked with burning curiosity.

“Don’t mind Assassin, he’s the one who got the most abuse from Angel when they were younger” Nightshade laughed, “It’s his own fault, who asked him to boast that he was gonna be the best assassin that ever lived”.

“So who is the best assassin?” Behemoth asked.

“Angel” grumbled Assassin, “He can beat me within 10 seconds, even with suppressors”.

Everybody chuckled at this. Meanwhile Angel had finished the Hook Sword routine, placed them back on the rack and picked up the Katar and commenced the routine for them. 

The others looked on in amazement, as his moves were acrobatic and his body extremely flexible, this created moves that others most likely would not be able to recreate. The worst part was that he was also using his wings to slap imaginary enemies at the same time.

Maniac noticed that there were movements in the bleachers, so did the rest. 

All of a sudden they heard Angel’s voice in their mind ‘There are people watching in the bleachers, should I stop or should I continue?’. 

‘Continue’ answered Maniac in his mind, the others could also hear it and nodded in agreement. 

Angel continued with the routines of all the weapons he had brought with him and when he finished the last one and had placed down the weapons, he walked up to Maniac and took the water bottle he was holding to drink something. 

Meanwhile Splicer had received the approval that the suppressors could be removed for training purposes, he nodded to Maniac.

“Angel, receive approval to remove suppressors and repeat the training” he said.

Angel nodded and spoke “Approval received, commencing the removal of the suppressors”, he then started removing his suppressors, but left his gloves on. 

He walked back to the weapons rack and after picking up the Urumi, started the routine training again. This time his speed was much higher and the only movements that could be seen were blurs and flashes of light.

“Is he just using weapons?” Killer asked.

“Yes, he is not using his active abilities. This Training Facility isn’t strong enough to handle his Ability Training” Maniac replied.

Angel had completed yet another round of the routines, when Maniac suddenly barked “Aerial Weapons Training”, to which Angel’s response was to launch himself into the air and go through the routines again. 

“Thankfully he wanted to train his cold weapons this time, it would’ve been a hassle if he wanted to train his hot weapons” Striker commented.

“Hot weapons?” Widowmaker gulped.

“Yeah, he has as many hot weapons as he has cold weapons and they ain’t pea shooters either” Splicer grumbled, “Why does Angel always get the good stuff first?”.

“Because he’s the baby, that’s why” Maniac replied.

Angel had finished the routines again and calmly landed in front of Maniac, “Second Brother.. How much can this Training Facility handle?” he asked.

“What are you thinking of doing, Angel?” Maniac grumbled.

“I want to Summon….”

“Rejected, this Facility cannot handle you and one of your Summoned pets. Put your suppressors back on” Maniac boomed. 

Angel pouted and complied, while grumbling “Spoilsport”.

“Ninja, crowd control” Maniac ordered, Ninja nodded and melted into the shadows. He reappeared on the bleachers to talk to the observers.

“They have agreed not to mention what they saw here, at least until the Academy makes it public” Ninja reported, stepping out of the shadows.

“Good, the Academy will be making it public on Monday anyway. Angel is to give a demonstration to the entire Academy, to show the real strength of a SSS+ ranked warrior” Maniac nodded.

“Okay, disperse and rest early, it’s been a long day” Maniac said to everyone.

Everyone said goodnight and went back to their Dorms.

Angel is so innocent, isn’t he?    (*´σ з`) ~♪

0