The plan
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was starting to doubt the he was ok on what Charlie asked him. Although it is kind of true that he lives pretty far, but he's already a friend.

C: Are you really sure that you're walking home alone? 
R: Yeah don't worry about me. Anyway I got a long way to go so I'm gonna get going now. See you guys tomorrow.
C: Alright then see you.

I stared at him as I saw him walk away alone. So that's what I look like before I met Charlie. Back then I was a loner and would walk home alone. It looks so... Empty without a friend walking home with you. "Hey, he insisted to go home alone besides he looks really strong so he could take out the baddies on his own." Charlie said "Come on I'll buy ice cream?" he added, I slowly smiled, Charlie's really nice, his future lover's gonna be so lucky to have him. "Ok then, let's go".

 

We stopped by and ice cream stall just as Charlie promised. "Two ice creams, one strawberry and 1 chocolate." Speaking of chocolate, I wanted to talk about the basket of chocolates that was left on our porch.

"Hey Charlie?"
"Yeah Fel?"
"Do you have anymore ideas on who left the basket on our porch?"
"Nope, I'm actually surprised that someone knows your favorite Chocolate, who ever he is, he better not be a stalker."
"Me having a stalker? like that would happen."
"You never know, but if I were you I'd do a bit of an investigation."
"Investigation?"
"Yeah, like try to catch the person."
"Then what?"
"I don't know, ask him why he's doing that."
"How would I do that"
"*sigh* maybe it's not a good idea what if it really is a stalker."
"I'll leave a camera on the front door, I'll order one right now"
"You sure about this?"
"It is your idea anyway"
"Well, it was just a thought, but if you really wanna do it alright I won't stop you. Do you need any help?"
"I don't know what would you do?"
"Let's not think of this for now, but my mind is made up I'll try to catch the person in act"

"The ice creams are ready sir" Charlie paid the vendor and went back on our way. It was only yesterday when we walked home with Ryan but it already feels empty walking without him, like do we have some sort of bond before? I barely know him, Although I fin it weird, it is still actually nice to have another person to walk home with. Too bad he lives far and that would probably be the last time we'll be walking home with him.

We finally reached Charlie's place, there was car parked in front of their gate.

"Hey Charlie, whose car is that? you don't own a car right?" 
"*Sigh* they're probably here, you should get going now"

It's unusual to see Charlie look so nervous

"Is everything alright?"
"My cousin's here, my great and mighty cousin *rolls eyes*"
"Is something wrong with it?"
"of course there is, I get compared a lot with that ass h*le"
"oh... are you gonna be ok?"
"I'm used to it anyway you should get going now, I'll see you tomorrow"

His face says it all, everything isn't ok, since he's my only friend I know how his parents treat him, they treat him as if they regret giving birth to such generous, selfless and kind hearted boy. How could they not see Charlie's effort, he's been an honor since 7th grade how are they not proud. Aunt Jude would even give a little celebration for me having good grades. As I walk pass their house I saw his Charlie's mother stepped out of their house.

Charlie's mom: Felix, I see you're walking home with Charlie as usual, you know for a good boy like you, you shouldn't be hanging out with a trouble maker like Charlie.
C: Mom stop.
CM: What? isn't it true? can't you be more like your cousin or Felix. You gave nothing to us but headaches 

(Great I'm added to their examples) Charlie looked down, I know he's embarrassed. I can tell he feels bad, if only I could help.

CM" Anyway take this food with you, we're having a little bit of a celebration, I'm really proud of Jared he's been winning a lot of math contests.
C: Tch I've one math contests a lot of times already you don't even pay attention to my certificates. Oh right you threw them away right? *heads in their house*
CM: Don't mind him take this food with you and greet me to your aunt Jude.
F: Sure Miss Godfrey.
CM: Miss Godfrey's too casual I told you you can call me aunt Van.
F: R-right, aunt Vanessa.
CM: Van. You should get going now, your aunt might be looking for you already.

 

We both waved goodbye, she's really nice towards me but I still get intimidated by her. Probably because I know how he treats Charlie, or maybe because of me being shy around everyone. Poor Charlie, he has to deal with that kind of situation, they don't know how he performs well in school, I hope he never changes. After a little walk I finally reached home, the lights were still off, probably one of Aunt Jude's tricks or maybe she isn't home yet. As I get closer I noticed a box in an average size on our porch.

This is getting weirder and weirder. Does this person know when I get home?

0