Chapter 13: Noisy Night
201 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: Noisy Night

Pov: Kreon at the time they split up in the hallway.

We brought the two heavy injured up into a room with two beds so we can treat them. I checked their name with status check. The man is the leader of the team and his name is Alex. The girl is a ranger, and her name is Liana. It seems the girl is in a worse condition so I will treat her first. I bought the healing skill with skill points. It costed 25 acquiring points. The problem with that skill for normal people is that it is normally not so effective because you need knowledge of the body you are healing. Now I am happy I at least memorized a bit from my biological lessons. I cleaned her wounds with the water spell cleaning I learned and undressed her before healing her. Of course, I kept the minimum of clothes there. After that I used the healing magic to restore the body to what should be normal. Well I don’t know to 100% how her body should be so this won’t be a full heal but she should survive like this. Now moving to the leader… I somehow have to get rid of the armor… Well it’s an emergency so I will destroy it and give another one or repair this one later. Then I cleaned his wounds and healed his body to the degree I can. After that I asked the maids to take turns to watch the room for the time someone waked up. I went to the library to study. I am a ghost I normally don’t need sleep.
In the time I stayed at this mansion I already read about half of the things in the library. I want to leave this mansion soon so I can explore this unknown world but I don’t want to leave the things here so I thought about how I would solve this best, and I found a good skill: Dimensional Home. It’s something like dimensional storage except that people can live in there and it’s possible to open the gate from inside the Dimensional home. There is also Dimensional domain, but it costs too much. It is pretty much Dimensional home just bigger. Dimensional home costs 350 acquiring points and dimensional domain costs 800 acquiring points. But maybe I should wait till I get 800? It would only take like 200 level ups. That’s more than my current level… well what can I say. When I healed the bodies of Alex and Liana I got a good look at their stats. And from what I can see is that I have unusual high stats for my level. And I currently look like a kid, so I probably also have too high of a level for my looks. Oh yeah Alex was level 250 and most of his stats were way below mine.

 

I spent about an hour reading. Then the door to the library opened and Seraphine came in.
<<My lord, the girl woke up.>>
<<Oh I thought for sure the guy would wake up first. Anyways led the way.>>
<<Yes my lord.>>
Seraphine brought me to the room where we healed the two.
<<A kid?>>(Liana)
<<You reacted exactly the same as the other three.>>(K)
<<Where am I?!>>(Liana)
<<You are in the mansion I live.>>(k)
<<And where is this mansion located?>> (Liana)
<<Proma said it is inside the Dasos forest>>(k)
I tried to talk like a kid again… it isn’t easy…
<<A mansion inside the Dasos forest? Are you trying to fool me? Where are the others!?>> (Liana)
<<I am not trying to fool you. It’s what proma said. And proma doesn’t lie.>> (K)
<<Even if this is in the forest I still want to know where the others are!>> (Liana)
<<Young lady could stop pressuring the young lord. He is still but a child.>> (Sera)
Good acting Seraphine!
<<What is this noise abou-->>(Si)
<<<Leina!?>>> (Si,Ri,Te)
<<You are already okay?!>>(Si)
<<What do you mean?>>
<<Don’t you remember? We were attacked by 20 Demonic Wolfs! You and Alex were severely injured!>> (Ri)
<<That’s right. Oh and where is Alex?>> (Te)
<<Is Alex the blond man? If yes than he still didn’t woke up.>>(Sera)
<<<Is he okay?!>>> (Si,Ri,Te,Liana)
Proma walked in because I called for him.
<<He will certainly survive.>>(Proma)
<<How can you be so sure!?>>(Seina)
<<Because the young master and I healed the both of you. And you seem fine. You had worse injuries than him so he should wake up soon too.>>
<<The kid helped you heal us!?>>(Liana)
<<Wrong. I helped the young master. The young master is an extremely good healer.>>
<<I can’t believe this! He is still so young!>>(Liana)
<<If you want, I can ask the young master to show you.>>(Proma)
<<How would you do that? There are no injured here.>>(Liana)
<<For showing I can just inflict an injury to myself>>(Proma)
For this opportunity it is good that I put blood in our bodies. I also gave proma an artificial heart and blood veins so he should bleed. Before the others could even answer proma took a knife out of nowhere – I seriously don’t know where he got that from – rolled up one of his sleeves and cut his arm. I instantly walked to him and used my healing magic and the wound closed instantly. The four of them were stunned
<<This should be enough proof>>(Proma)
<<<…Yeah…>>>(Si, RI, Te, Liana)
<<Don’t do something like this so suddenly ever again, okay proma?>>(K)
I tried to say a kid like phrase but I don’t think it was any good. Severus who stood by without talking the whole time started talking.
<<How about we all go to bed again and start talking tomorrow. The young master also seems a bit tired.>>
<<That’s sounds like a good idea.>>(Ri)
<<I don’t think Alex will be so freaked out about this like you leina but please explain everything to him if he Wakes up.>>(Si)
<<Okay…>>(Liana)
<<Good night!>>(K)
I should work at my acting.
After I made sure everyone is asleep I sneaked out of the mansion and started to hunt monsters to level up. This time I used ghosts theft because my stats rise and I get skills.
After this night hunt I levelled up quite a bit.

Menu:

As you can see, I levelled up quite a bit. And because of ghost’s theft my stats also increased. And I levelled up a few skills. For the stolen skills I levelled up the ones I could. I didn’t encounter any enemies that I didn’t got the skills from, so I don’t have any new skills.

The sun was rising when I came home.

To be continued in chapter 14…

Hey there! Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment and or join my discord!

5