Chapter 17: New Artificial Spirits
158 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even so I placed gates by the city and the forest I refrained from using them at the moment, because it could be seen. I will look for a place near the city to make a gate that isn’t easily found. After we got our reward by the guild, we left to find lodging. We found an inn in a remote part of the city. It wasn’t the best inn, but it was cheap. And we will spent our time in the Dimensional Domain anyway. Of course, I left substitute bodies there for us.

As soon as we were inside my house in the domain, I started to let my mana flow outside and think. This way I can increase the density of the mana in my domain and think about what I will do next. For the time being I want to start using “another character”. In other words, I want to use another body. In the first place I am only using this child like body to easier enrol in the academy so I can learn magic there. So, I will modify my original body and start using it. I will also create Artificial Spirits to take over for me when I am using the other body. I won’t show all my stats and skills for the time being even in my other body. For now, I will give the bodies that I am using numbers so I can better organize things. The childish body I am currently using will be Nr. 2 and my original body will be Nr. 1. I will use the same name for Nr. 1 and Nr. 2. Because my fighting style and my behaviour will be different no one will notice that we are the same person… probably…

After I stopped spreading my mana in the area, I started to create two Artificial Spirit one for each of the bodies when I am not using them. I made their looks similar to the Bodies and the behaviour like when I am using the respective body. I named them Soma and Nitos. I know my naming sense is… extraordinary.
<<Soma, you will take over my Blue haired body when I am not using it and you Nitos will take over my original body – the black haired one – when I am not using it. Understood?>> (Kreon)
<<Yes!>> (Nitos)
<<Y-Yes…!>> (Soma)
<<Oh and you will follow the respective bodies where ever I go while using them, but without anyone else noticing you. If you notice that someone saw or sensed you, you will instantly act like you are just flying around. Understood?>> (Kreon)
<<Will do!>> (Nitos)
<<Okay…>> (Soma)
<<For the time being soma you will already go take this body and leave Dimensional Domain and go stay in the inn. Nitos you will go to Proma and explain everything while I will modify my original body.>> (Kreon)
<<Yes…>> (Soma)
<<I will go to proma. Where is he?>>
<<I send him to the beach so he can relax a bit. You can search there.>>
<<Yes.>>

After they both were gone, I started to work on my body. I will improve the performance and built in a few extras for example I “installed” e few mana crystals inside the body that can be used as extra MP if my MP runs out. The mana crystal won’t regenerate so I will only use them in emergencies. Another one is in case this body is “killed” by a sword or something out of metal it will send strong electricity through it so the “murderer” will be shocked and maybe killed.

When I finished making the adjustments on my body I started to think what the best way is to enter the stage. In other words how can I become a famous adventurer without anyone getting too suspicious about me. And what is the best way to rank up fast.

I couldn’t think of anything good in terms of “entering the stage” so I will just take what comes. In terms for ranking up I will mostly sell materials to rank up till I reach rank B. To get to rank A I will use about 60% selling materials and 40% quest to get “points”. Points is the system used to rank up in most guilds. Points are given for selling materials or finishing quests. How many points you get depends on what you do and what rank you are. For example for an E rank monster you get 100 points when you are F rank, 50 points when you are E rank, 5 points when you are D rank and after that you won’t get any points anymore. But when you do a quest for the same monster you get about 15% more points. Of course that means that I would get more points if I were to take A rank quests to slay those monsters I am taking the quests for but the problem is that I can’t take B rank or higher quests when I am not at that rank or higher. And to get points from high ranking monsters I would need proof that I really killed them and that I didn’t just buy the materials. With other words I need proof that I need bystanders. But I don’t how I would get them. For one it needs to be someone the guild trust like a Guild Receptionist. But I can’t just go to one and say: “come with me, I will go slay an A rank monster and you shall be my witness!”. The first thing they would do is not say “With pleasure” but they would question my mental state. So – because I can’t come up with anything better – I will wait till a good opportunity shows. I hope I don’t have to wait too long…

<<Young Master!>> (Proma)
<<Young master I explained everything to proma!>> (Nitos)
<<Good work. I also finished adjusting the body. But sadly we still have to wait till I can use this body again.>> (Kreon)
<<Why is that? I want to see the outside world! It’s not like I hate it here it is really wonderful here. But I want to see the real world.>> (Nitos)
<<I understand these feeling Nitos. That is the personality I intended for you, but I simply don’t know how I can get accepted as an adventurer without being suspicious, at the same time still raising my ranks fast and leave a strong expression on others.>> (Kreon)
<<Mhm… I think I have an Idea master! Just give me the body and go to the guild and leave everything else to me! See ya later!>> (Nitos)
<<Wai->> (Kreon)
I wanted to stop him so I could ask him what his plan was but before I could even say something he already took the body and left… Well let’s see how this will turn out…. I hope he doesn’t do anything stupid….

To be continues in chapter 18…

Hey there people reading this! Hope you liked the new chapter! For the next chapters if anyone speaks to Kreon per Telepathy or only kreon can hear him I will write it cursive
I would be very happy if you leave a comment with your opinion on this chapter! Cya in the next chapter!

4