Chapter 18: Overboard
129 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Nitos left abruptly proma and I went to the inn. After I explained the situation to Soma I took the body again and proma, me and soma went to the guild. Soma of course invisible.

After we sat in the guild about 6 hours we heard a commotion outside the guild. We all had a bad feeling about this.

<<Is that Nitos…?>> (Soma)
Soma isn’t so nervous when he only talk with me it seems.
<<I would like to say no… but after reconsidering how I made his personality… it doesn’t sound so unlikely. Also the commotion get louder so what or whoever causes it is probably heading to the guild…>> (Kreon)
All the others in the guild also looked curious. Then we could here a voice that seemed to want others to make way… and the voice sounded oddly familiar…
<<Here he comes…>> (Kreon)
The door to the guild got kicked open and Nitos (Inside my body) walked through. He had a basilisk, two demonic bears, the head of a Cyclops and a crowd of about 200 people in tow. I had to switch with Soma or otherwise I don’t know what might have happened to Nitos. I still gave him some good shivers with the scare skill though.

He got through to the receptionist relatively quick because the others gave him way. I wonder why… It seems Soma senses my displeasure and tries to calm me so I won’t take my anger out on him Nitos.

<<I even told him that i don’t want it too flashy!>> (Kreon)
<<Calm d-down master...>> (Soma)
<<Don’t worry I don’t want to make it worse. But for the time being you should keep control over this body. I will follow this idiot Nitos.>> (Kreon)
<<Okay… Please don’t do a-anything rash…>> (Soma)
<<Can’t make any promises…>> (Kreon)
And with that I flew near Nitos so I could better watch and hear what they say. But I didn’t flew to near so I don’t distract Nitos. It would probably make it worse. I will scold him later.

 

POV: Nitos before he left the dimensional domain…

<<I understand these feeling Nitos. That is the personality I intended for you, but I simply don’t know how I can get accepted as an adventurer without being suspicious, at the same time still raising my ranks fast and leave a strong expression on others.>> (Kreon)

Buuuut I want to leave! Mmmh what can I do OH I have an Idea!

<<Mhm… I think I have an Idea master! Just give me the body and go to the guild and leave everything else to me! See ya later!>> (Nitos)

And with that I took the body and left the Dimensional Domain. Master will be sooo proud of me! I went to different locations where strong monster live. Of course not too far a way from already established gates. There I slayed strong but mostly rare monster that aren’t found on the market often and when then not cheap I tell you that. After I got enough for the time being I used gates to get to the city faster. I walked through the city with some of my pray in toe. I had about 50% of it stored away with space magic.

After a short amount of time a lot of people gathered around me. Good! This way master will get fame much faster!
Guild… Guild…. Oh there it is! I walked inside and all eyes were on me. I saw Master and Proma in the corner but I decided not to go to them so it doesn’t look suspicious. After I stepped a few steps inside I felt a chill run down my spine. A strong killing attend… or was it just my imagination…? Who cares? I walked to the counter. The receptionist looked at me and my pray with big eyes.
Calm down… I can’t show my excitement, or it won’t be good for masters Reputation…
<<I want to register at this guild and then sell these materials.>> (Body 1/Nitos)
<<Do you have proof that you killed them and that they aren't just bought? >> (Receptionist)
<<these are fresh and in the last 5 days none of them were on the market.>> (Body 1/Nitos)
<<That is right… Than follow me we will get you appraised.>> (Receptionist)
Is she nervous? Anyways we walked past the counter and entered a hall. We walked a bit and then entered a room. The room was mostly black with an blueish crystal in the middle – the “appraisal stone”.

<<Please put your hand on the appraisal stone.>> (Receptionist)
<<With pleasure.>> (B1/Nitos)
Luckily the first thing master did after creating me was alter my shown status. Otherwise this could have went horribly wrong. My stats were still pretty high they were about 3/5 of masters actual stats. A bit different distributes though.
The receptionist stood there. The shock was clear on her face.
<<What is this status>> (Receptionist)
She muttered with a low voice. I almost didn’t hear her.
<<No…! With these stats and skills and the materials you brought you can get to D rank right away!>> (Receptionist)
<<That’s great!>> (B1/Nitos)
But this feeling keeps nagging me… this feeling someone is about to jump out of nowhere and strangle me…

 

POV: Kreon

I COULD STRANGLE HIM! I EVEN TOLD HIM THAT I DON’T WANT TO STAND OUT TO MUCH! AND WHAT DOES HE DO?! HE STICKS OUT LIKE A SOUR THUMB!
Calm down kreon… calm down… inhale… exhale…
Nitos went to the counter to sell the materials. He sold the things he had in toe… then he uses space magic AND PULLS EVEN MORE MATERIALS OUT!?!? I AM GOING TO STRANGLE HIM TO DEATH WHEN THIS IS OVER!!! Calm down… inhale… exhale… I think I am going to have permanent damage because of this…

 

Hey there! Hope you had fun reading! Like always please leave a comment and join my Discord if you want.

3