Chapter 19: New plans
131 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd person POV

Everyone saw Nitos/B1 walk out of the guild wit big eyes after seeing the materials he bought and that he got to D rank instantly. What they didn’t saw were the sweat drops that flowed down his face. Why? Because ever since he took out the materials he stored away with space magic the killing attend he felt became much much stronger. But he didn’t know which person emitted them till

(Back in the dimensional domain)
<<DIDN’T I TELL YOU NOT TO GO OVERBOARD!!>> Kreon said screaming and emitting death stares at Nitos.
<<What do you mean...?>>
Nitos stepped back a bit while sweating.
<<Where did you even get those materials in that amount of time!?!>>(Kreon)
<<That was with my hyper speed and ability no problem at all!>> (Nitos)
<<THAT WASN’T A COMPLIMENT!>> (Kreon)

The scolding lasted… long…

Kreons POV

After scolding him for who know how long I grounded Nitos for two weeks not only in the dimensional domain but in the library inside the dimensional domain. the library looks like one of those old, haunted libraries from movies. And the theme fits perfect after all I am a ghost.

Nitos almost cried… but he deserved it.

Well but that leaves me with another problem… I somehow have to use Body number 1 (B1 for short) What do I do about it…?

3rd person POV
(Back in the inn by Soma and Proma)

<<I hope Nitos is still okay…>> (Soma)
<<Even if he isn’t he deserved it. Putting master threw such useless trouble!>> (Proma)
<<Th-That is right b-but he had g-good intentions…>> (Soma)
<<I give you that point. Anyways we have a job to do. We have to keep doing out “Adventurer’s job.”>> (Proma)
<<Y-Yes…!>> (Soma)
They went to the counter and got a job and went out. In the meanwhile, Kreon was on the way to the guild. He had a new plan for how he will live in this world…

Kreon POV

Since Nitos completely failed what I had originally planned i made new plans and the thing I came up with a few things first of all I will explore this world as a ghost. Why? It’s easier! Because as long as I don’t influence the world too much about 85% of all intelligent beings (that are alive) don’t notice me and about 8% of those that can notice me will maybe just feel a bit uncomfortable or something like that and most of the rest who could really identify me will either not attack me as long as I don’t do anything, or I can talk them out of it. Of course, if I enter cities with the intend to interact with normal humans I will posses a body that yet have to make. The second thing I came up with is that I will make a place in the real world where my dimensional home will have it main gate. What do I mean by that? I mean that if I am asked, I will not tell people that that is a dimensional domain because that is an incredibly rare skill for people who don’t have the point system like me, and it is way plausible to say that I have the “waypoint” skill. The way point skill is a skill with that you can make waypoints from which you can teleport to one point back. All your way points have to have one of there teleport ends at the same location. From that “hub” you can teleport to those waypoints. But it also has a few restrictions. Firstly, it has restrictions on how many waypoints you can make in specific amount of time than there is a restriction on the maximum number of waypoints it also takes a lot of time to make a waypoint. All those restriction values depend on how high the level of the skill is and the size of the circle for those waypoints too. With the lowest level you can make 1 waypoint in 3 days and the maximum is also 1 it takes half a day just to finish one of them and you don’t even want to know how big the magic circle is for these waypoints. This skill is also hard to get but not as hard as dimensional domain. Also, waypoint is hard to level up so out of the like 100 people who got that skill 40+ are on the lowest level and maybe 30 of them at the second level. I think there were about 5 levels so yeah there is nothing like a teleport hub for all the cities. And even if there were it would only be accessible for rich people or nobles and mostly without luggage that is because it costs much mana to use these. Of course, the higher the level the less is the mana prize. So back to topic my place in the world. I think it would be best if I took a place with few people coming by or to be more precise a place where almost no one was before and coincidently I know a place like that. In the Dasos Forest is a large are that is covered in thick fog, and it is really easy to get lost in… So I thought I make a path that is not really good to see and if you follow that path you’ll get to an invisible and always open gate to the dimensional domain. If someone asks why they can’t come in unless they follow the path, I can just say that there is illusion and other magic in that fog therefore you’ll will get lost to 100% if you don’t follow the path. I should probably really put illusion magic there so if someone investigates it, they can’t say I am a liar.

Oh, and if you are wondering what I am doing at the moment I am fighting against about 50 wyverns. Why you ask? Because I have to let off some steam. I even took the time to stick drawings of a ‘certain someone’ on the heads of the wyverns. Maybe I should have said ‘I had fought against 50 wyverns’ because there are only 5 left. I mean 4…

(5 minutes later)

Aaaaaaand that was the last one. Now let’s go to the guild and sell these. You want to ask why I suddenly get many high-class materials to sell which will get me extreme attention? Well, I though after Nitos already went overboard why don’t stick with the pattern and make this an S class adventurer! I think Nitos would like this reputation, so I almost thought about destroying this bodies reputation saying that he stole these materials from a high-class party while they were sleeping but I thought if we already have such a body why not stick with it.

At the guild – like I expected – I got a lot of attention that will spread the name further.

To be continued in chapter 20…

Sooo hey people reading this! I am sorry I was out for… a long time. (I think it was about 3 weeks or something) I had some health problems and also my vacation is over so yeah didn’t have much time to write. Well soon will be summer vacation so I think I can write a bit more there but we will see what happens. My health already betrayed me often. Anyways hope you liked the chapter, leave a comment I like reading them)

1