Chapter 23: Got any ideas for a title? Because I don’t
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like I thought the next monsters I encountered were all High level around 850. I encountered about countless monsters and about 5 ghosts till I reached a big door. The door was a bit Darker than the rest of the stone around. “I am pretty sure this is the restroom” I thought jokingly. After fighting so much my level went up quite a lot and I wasn’t really scared of the boss because of it. I am now level 924. And I got a few new skills

Name: Kreon
Species: Ghost (Human ghost)
Level: 924
Status: -
Occupations: None
Titles: Ghost, Undead, Otherworldler, Free Ghost, undead killer, sorcerer, Monster slaughterer, swordman, weapon creator, spirit weapon creator, homunculi creator, master of parma, Wyvern Slayer, Wyvern Slaughterer, Wolf Slaughter, Space User, Creator of a Dimensional Domain, Illusionist

Health points (HP): 28120/28120
Stamina points (SP): 27430/27430
Mana points (MP): 35200/35200
HP Regeneration: 1406 per minute
SP Regeneration: 1371 per minute
MP Regeneration: 1760 per minute
Strength: 2367
Vitality: 2812
Agility: 2743
Mana: 3620
Mental power: 2657
Attributes: Earth (max), Fire (max), Water (max), Wind (max), Darkness (max), Light (max), Heal (max), Indefinite

 

 

Skills:

Stolen skills:
Bodyarmor (super high), Spiderthread, Leader (superhigh), Howling (superhigh), telepathy(superhigh), forming, complete body control, air cut (superhigh), Poison breath (superhigh), Poison fangs (superhigh), Poisonous (superhigh), poison resistance (superhigh),Poison creation, fluid control (superhigh), Wyverns Fire breath (Superhigh), Wyverns Frost breath (Superhigh), Wyverns body armor (Superhigh), Natural Weapons (High), Swordsmanship (Middle), Spear wielding (Middle), Dissolve (Middle), (State of) aggregation alteration (middle),  
Normal Skills:
Earth magic (low), Fire magic (low), Water magic (low), Wind magic (low), Dark magic (low), Light magic (low), Healing magic (low), Space Magic (Middle), Illusion Magic (Super High), Fog Sight (High), Fog Control (High), Fog Creation (High)
Special skills:

Status Check (middle), info Check (high), telekinesis (high), Dimensional Storage (Superhigh), Set Title, Status Info Alteration, clothe making(superhigh), Dimensional Domain, Space Control (Superhigh)
Normal Species skills:
Visibility control (invisible), Scaring (High), Influence objects (disabled), Possession (Superhigh), Ghosts Mental Attack (superhigh) Ghosts Mental Protection (superhigh), undead creation(superhigh),
Special Species Skills:
Ghosts Mindreading(High), Ghosts Mental Theft (Superhigh), Luck alteration, Ghosts Body Link, Ghosts Memory Collection(low), Ghosts Connection (Middle), Ghosts Binding (Low)

Skill acquiring points: 2221
Skill points: 801
Stat points: 2062

So yeah my Stats went up big time. And I got some interesting skills… and weird ones…

So I think Swordsmanship and spear wielding are pretty self-explaining. Natural weapon is just a skill to use weapons someone is born with like teeth or something and strengthen these. I got it from the wolfs. I wonder if hair would count after all I have hair control.

I got the dissolve skill from slimes. It allows me to dissolve things I touch. But it is really weak. But the second effect is that I can use liquids like salvia or blood to strengthen these effects if they come from my body. The higher the level the easier the dissolving is.

Now to the probably weirdest one from the name at least: Aggregation Alteration. I also got this skill from slimes. With this skill it is possible to change the state of aggregation of parts of my body and of course my whole body. If normal people had this skill it would probably be pretty stupid. Why? Because they would die! Because for example liquify their stomach they would die because their organs would be destroyed. If they liquify their arms they could probably never use them again. For me it’s different because first I am a ghost and even if my body would be destroyed I would survive and second I have complete body control. And with that I can even control the liquified body parts.

I also got the skill Ghosts Binding. I probably got it because I levelled up. With this skill it is possible to bind Spiritual Beings to a place. The effect depends on the level of the skill and the strength of both the user and the person that is supposed to be bound. For example if the skill is on superhigh the user has 2000 MP and the opponent has 2400 it would be possible to bind the person. With any level below it would be impossible. Also it costs time to do it. And of course if the opponent doesn’t put any resistance up it won’t be hard.

I think I can use most of these skills to some extent. Now back to the situation at hand. I am staying for what I presume being the Boss Room. And I am currently thinking if I should enter or not.

For now I think I don’t need to care about the boss. I am now strong enough to fend any monster that may come out of the dungeon off. I can now close the dungeon and go back to my plan.

I went out of the dungeon. It was pretty easy because since I became a ghost I don’t really have any memory problems and got the way in my head. After I came out of the dungeon I put a gate to the entrance of the Dungeon and then closed the area of with space control. I can’t do that with wide areas but with the entrance of the dungeon it’s easy.

After that I expanded the area covered with fog with my fog creation skill. Than I made a path from outside the fog to a point inside the fog. I made the fog around that path so that you could barely see the way. At the end of the way I placed a gate and opened it. The gate is a spiritual one and I put a few illusion spells over it so no one will notice going through it. After I finished that I started to place Illusions all over the place and altered the space while at it. With all these spells no one could find anything in this area when not following the path. You will walk out of the area after sometime even if you would walk in a straight line to the middle of it without coming near the dungeon.

After that was finished I went to the next part of the plan. I am now making a new part in my dimensional domain. With Dimensional Domain it is possible to make “parts”. Those parts aren’t connected directly. My library, work room and the othere rooms “beneath” my house are “parts”.

I will now make a new part that will look like it is in the foggy area of Dasos Forest. But this will take a lot of MP. Like already said the bigger the Dimensional Domain is the Harder it will to be expand it. And that also counts if I make new parts. All the space for the parts will be counted together. And since this time it is supposed to have a night day cycle it will be even harder.

In my home I just have day. Or should I say I have eternal sunset. It is easy to make one “sky”. But this sky will look the same all the time and won’t change because this “Sky” is actually just a big dome. But I have already an idea on how to make a day and night cycle.

 

Hey there! I have a chapter here but i didn't know how to name it so if anyone has a good idea write it in the comments. Anyways see ya next time!

2