Chapter 24: Village
88 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I created a few Artificial spirits and a few Undead to help me whith this part. But first I had to make the new part. My plan is a big plain with trees surrounding it. And that is easier said than done because when I said “big plain” I meant about 20 km2. Yeah it will take extreme amounts of MP and for that I started to make Mana Crystals that I could use if I run low on MP and I will also farm some monsters with Ghosts Mental Theft

.

.

. (author note: I think I will use this if I make a time skip not too sure though)

After spending about two weeks preparing I was ready. I had extreme amounts of Mana Crystals produced. I didn’t count them but I think they will be enough and my MP went up big time. My max MP are now at 42320!

After preparing everything for the creating of the part like putting the mana crystals near me and stuff I started to concentrate on creating the new part. In my mind I could see things forming out of nothingness. Stone, earth, plants, water…. After a long time I had a plain with a “small” pond and a “small” river that goes through the pond. The rest is mostly grass with some flowers here and there.

I thought that that was big enough and also my mana crystals already diminished quite a bit. So, I started making the tree part. It took me almost the same time as the plain even, so it wasn’t as big as the plain I still had to make the trees. Even so I was already quite exhausted I still had to make the dome

.

.

.

I woke up. I looked at my status and saw that I had about 3/4 of my MP. Presuming I had used almost all my MP to make the dome and passed out because of it. Considering my MP regeneration and the time it costs to start regenerating MP because I was almost out of it I was out for about … 45 minutes

Well anyways for individuals with a physical body it would have taken longer to regenerate because of the exhaustion of the body itself and the stress it takes on it because a “soul” uses the body as medium and it can be damaged if too much MP is used. Lucky that I am a ghost!

After I finished regenerating my MP I went to the new part of my Domain. It think it was beautiful. Except the “sky”. For the moment it was just black. Nothing more. The Dome I made this time was transparent. Why? Because I don’t need to make a fake sky I will use my newest skill that I bought with 100 acquiring points to project a real time image of the sky over the foggy part of the forest.

.

.

.

It took me some time to use the skill but after it doesn’t cost any MP anymore so it is good to use it for this. And if the projection does stop sometime in the transparent dome is now a great amount of fog so you can only see fog when you look above. I also filled the forest part with fog and illusions and also used space magic to distort the space. If someone goes to far into the forest that person will get “teleported” back and turned around so if that person walks further he or she will walk out of the forest again.

After that was done I called for the artificial sprits and the undead I created before hand and they created houses, a few streets, a few farms and so on. While they did that I went back and started to make bodies for the new artificial spirits. It were 5 females and 5 males. Same goes for the undead but they don’t need new bodies. While I was at it I also created a body for me. I always made better and better bodies but this time I toped it great time with my new body.

The eyes, even though they look like “normal” eyes, were made out of crystals. To be precise the sclera or the white part is a shining white mana crystal and the iris and pupil are made out of two different magic crystal making it 4 in total. The difference between mana crystals and magic crystals are that mana crystal only store mana and magic crystal store spells that can be used through these crystals. There are 2 spells per crystal but I can only use one spell per crystal at the same time. In other words, I can use those four different spells at the same time plus one I cast myself. And those magic crystals are powered by the white mana crystals which store great amount of MP.

Because of the magic crystal though my iris and pupil now have many colours and look a bit like one of those galaxies from animes. You know like purple, green, blue mist with stars in between. It is also a bit hard to tell the iris and the pupil apart.

Another thing is that the Magic Crystal in the eyes aren’t the only ones. For example in the hand.  Sadly I couldn’t put too many inside because it isn’t exactly easy to make them. Already one is extremely valuable. I can also change all magic crystal except the ones in my eyes. I have to be cautious about the mana crystals though. If I use them completely they will cease to exists because they are completely made of mana. If they were to be completely used up they would leave holes in my body. By my eyes I was extra cautious and enclosed them so even if completely used up there wouldn’t be a hole. My sclera wouldn’t be white anymore though…

They should be a few steps further with building the “village” by now so I will go over ant take a look. After I walked inside the new part which I called the village part or simply village I saw sight to behold. In less then two days they made the plan for the villages layout, finished 15 houses about half the streets, 7 fields and 3 stables for food. It was all well build and beautiful. The houses were build in a medieval style the sun was about to go down which made the scene all the more beautiful.

I flew on top of the Mill they were building at the moment and just watched the sunset…

To be continued in chapter 25…

 

Hello i am back with a new chapter. hope you liked it. Feel free to leave a comment and see ya later.

2