Chapter 38 – Footgasm
2.6k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The position of the head maid wasn't something that anyone could overlook, their authority amongst the maids and other staff of the household is second only to the head of the household. You could say that even the first wife's authority was only equal to hers and that the children wouldn't be able to order her around; even their commands to other maids could be ignored if the head maid interferes.

Such a position belonged to someone of great ability and loyalty, they helped maintain order and ensured the wives and concubines didn't act out of order, many head maids would help discipline the children when the master of the house wasn't around to do so.

The head maid was almost like the 'aunty' in the house that nobody other than the Head could reprimand, so their authority and position aren't hard to imagine.

Yet, despite being ordered by the head maid, Sophia did not immediately move when commanded, she instead waited for confirmation from Lilith, her appointed mistress. For anybody with knowledge of the hierarchy and experience to notice the subtilities involved, Sophia's actions held a lot of meaning.

Other than myself, who was indulging in the pleasure shooting up to my core from my soles, the other three ladies exchanged looks as Sophie bent down to skillfully lift my dress. Luckily, this dress wasn't very voluminous or cumbersome, which didn't make it uncomfortable when pulled up to my waist.

My thick, purple cock was already erect and stretching the panties to breaking point. As a fan of futa hentai, I'm not ashamed to say that that black lingerie with thigh straps looked so good I somehow made myself get even harder... isn't there a mental condition where you find yourself attractive? Can you say I have that when I still feel like I'm looking at my gaming avatar or something?

Anyway, the surprise caused by Sophia's actions didn't affect the head maid's actions, as expected of a mature and sexy veteran maid! Nothing gets in the way of her massaging my feet to orgasm, I'm in love with her dedication to my sexual happiness!

Just as my erection was about to spring free of its confines, Clarise couldn't hold back and whispered, "Big sis!... Umm, what was that about?"

Sophia, for all her mature and big sisterly charms, was not as adept at multi-tasking or maintaining her focus on serving my sexual needs. She paused when she heard her younger cousin and said, "I'm expressing my stance in response to the trust shown to me. I'm sure it'll be your turn soon, and Gwendolyn's. Think about it for now."

"Sophia? I'm about to tear through the fabric here!" As oblivious as ever, I just demanded she gets on with it already. Yes, it took so little time to corrupt my sensibility, I'm already used to demanding immediate results to my commands. Luxury really corrupts... but I like it.

"Yes, mistress!" With a tug, my turgid length sprung out of its confines, and a croon of surprise from Haley added a smirk to my face.

I didn't have a chance to tease Haley because another spike of pleasure appeared from my feet, "Oooh, that's gooood~"

"Your feet are as sensitive as they exquisite Milady. I recommend Milady to have someone specialised in serving your feet, I'm sure it would be a satisfactory investment." My embarrassingly feminine moans were all I could give in reply.

'Seriously, a servant specialised in serving their master's specific body parts is a thing?' I resolved to have one when the next pressure point made my balls twitch, I could shockingly feel myself approaching orgasm.

While it was considered an urban legend back in the previous world, with the help of magic it became something that was very possible for those skilled enough to help others experience footgasms in this world. And here I was with pre-cum slowly dripping out with each passing second, my waist would twitch each time the head maids soft yet steady hands dug into the soft flesh beneath the joints of my toes.

Clarise gulped at the erotic and sensual sight of her nominal mistress before her. She was quite the innocent tomboy before and yet, from the moment she met Lilith, her mind would always think about just how seductive her mistress was even without trying.

Her mistress was someone who was quite tomboyish herself, but her flawlessly beautiful face, her seductive eyes that made others wish to do as she commanded, her slender fingers, and her swaying hips. It was hard to stop fantasising about Lilith and even harder to tear her eyes away from the manhood that would put adults to shame and the best part was, 'Just how big will it be when show grows up? And why does such a large and scary thing on mistress's body look so... erotic?'

"Sophia." I called to her urgently, her eyes that mesmerisingly followed my twitching cock turned to me, "Open your mouth and- mmmff, and don't miss a drop, I d-don't have time to clean the messsssss~."

Sophia smiled in joy and replied as she wrapped her red lips around my purple cockhead, "Thank you, mistress!"

'I don't think I'm ever going to get over the thrill of facefucking someone as their reward. Especially when they look so happy about it.' I felt a tingle of excitement when Sophia swallowed my tip with such joy and at the same time, the head maid suddenly placed my feet together and then bit the base of my big toes and long toes of both feet. The shock along with the sensation of her pressing on the middle of my soles together led to an explosion of cum.

"Oh-o-wwwwwooooooaaaaaaahhhh! W-wha?!" I couldn't even find the words to say at the moment, the sudden assault of sensations I had never felt before was too much. The head maid wasn't finished yet as her tongue started to lick at the webbing of my feet, her magic was so adept it was used masterfully with her tongue. I was half-convinced she had directly pushed the cum straight out of my balls!

Sophia, on the other hand, was blissfully sucking the head that had swelled to the point she would have trouble taking it out of her mouth. The never-ending flow of thick, hot cum was more than she could have ever hoped to be given when sharing with the other two. It was so thick and plentiful that even when she drank it with all her might, she was worried that she couldn't contain it.

As for me, I was more focused on the feeling of the head maid licking my toes. Her small, dexterous tongue never stopped no matter how much I wriggle my toes but the feeling of her wet and slimy tongue just felt better thanks to me proactively rubbing against the slimy muscle in her mouth.

"Yes, that's it! Right there! Oh yes~, I'm definitely hiring someone for this in the fu- oh fuck! Keep drinking Sophie!" Soon the incredible feeling of pleasure that was purely occurring below the waist ended. It wasn't like normal ejaculation when the brain would feel a huge rush and lightheaded after a big load, it was more like a very intense pleasure in the pelvic muscles from the feet and up my legs exclusively.

Because of that, I felt strangely awake and mentally energetic despite my ragged breaths and slightly sore waist and legs. The silence was broken by the ragged breaths of everyone there, each for a different reason. I only just remembered the outside world existed and that everyone must have been an audience when the knight captain's voice was heard, "Milady, we have arrived."

52