Chapter 21 – Morning Wood
8.4k 12 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A large three-by-three meter bed made of ivory, draped in translucent, white curtains and soft bedding filled with a magical liquid similar to mercury. Waking up on this pure white bed every morning was pure luxury that alone made transmigration worth it.

My morning wood was aching more than ever, 8 days without release was taking its toll and it's about time I let out another shot. I was holding back to see if there was any obvious one-time effect of my semen when swallowed but there no need to hold back after no results for so long.

Just the soft silky feeling of the bed was enough to make me grind my hips into the bed, I rang the bell for the girls to come in the meantime. The relaxed feeling of pleasure from the silky material on my wood as I ground my hips in a half-sleeping state was almost therapeutic.

Less than a minute later, three young maids walked into the room, their eyes clearly full of worship and lust. While I had yet to figure out where to source of the worship in them was from, the lust was something I had already figured out.

It turned out these girls were borderline lesbians; I say borderline because despite their dislike for men, they still liked dick. When they found me, a pretty loli who was almost guaranteed to be a hot stunner when she grew up, who also had a huge dick despite her age, they felt like they met the master they always wanted to serve.

Maybe the whole being their master thing might have something to do with the awe they feel towards me. Who knew the mindset of the people in this world, maybe a master and servant relationship was binding? In any case, I decided to give them what they wanted since they worked so hard to please me. They were very diligent with bathing, clothing, food, snacks, and every little command I gave was done faithfully, I should give them what they've been wanting this entire time.

I turned around, now my morning wood was facing the ceiling, the thin, silky cover being the only thing hiding my nine inches from the three who were waiting upon me faithfully at the side of the bed. I turned to them and pointed down, "You have worked good, your reward. Suck it."

Sophia, the most well-endowed of the three, took the lead in bowing with a smile on her face, "Thank you, Milady."

The other two, Clarise and Gwendolyn immediately bowed and said, "Thank you for the reward, Milady." They all looked at each other in excitement like they had finally accomplished their goal. It was odd for them to be that excited, I decided to try and find out if there were any rumours about me or if they had another reason for being so happy.

"I sleep, you suck and drink. Wake up when you finish, do a good job." We had enough rapport that they understood what I was trying to convey. Sophia smiled and said, "Understood Milady, please relax and we will make sure not to slack even if this is a reward."

I grunted back to show I heard her and took a pillow over my face, after one long stretch of my sleepy bones, I relaxed back and closed my eyes to sleep a while longer.

"Finally! Milady finally **** to us to taste her *****. Let's see how Anabelle will look when she **** I was able to **** a ***** and rewarded with her ****." Clarise, the other brunette of the three, was very excitable and quite the tomboy. Her words told me a lot I needed to think about, but that would have to wait for later since I would have to look up the words I didn't understand.

"Yes, Milady is a rare beauty that can put any man to ****. Her ***** body hides a powerful and *******  spirit that makes me want to serve her for the rest of my life. To think my ****** would be rewarded after holding back for so long, being a maid in the Apicius ********* was the best ******* in my life." Gwendolyn said as she tied her beautiful red hair up, in preparation for her 'reward'.

At this point, I rest my head and covered my face with a pillow. The bed sank as the three of them got on, one on my left, one on the right, and for the last one, I opened my legs so she could kneel in between.

The girls started with what they remembered, three hands gripped my shaft, moving up and down in a slow, steady rhythm. I made a sound of pleasure to indicate they were doing well, and another two hands reached down to softly squeeze my testicles at the same time. They were so full of cum that each squeeze would make my cock tense and twitch in response, fluids coated their hands in another couple of minutes.

The feminine giggles and delighted whispers passed through my ears, lulling me into a half-asleep daze with pleasure being the only thing keeping me awake. Soft moans and throaty exhales came out from time to time, and the build-up of desire was starting to take effect. Just as I felt a slight pressure rising, the final hand appeared and wrapped around the tip, twisting and grinding the head which caused a burst of pleasure.

In my lazy, sleepy state, I didn't bother holding back my moans as my hips bucked for a moment. The soft hand increased in vigour, squelching sounds increased as all six hands increase their tempo. Just when I thought I would cum, all the hands other than the ones kneading my balls moved away. I was wondering why they stopped when something soft, wet and warm ran up my shaft from the root all the way to the tip; the girls decided to put their pretty little mouths to use.

"*sigh* It tastes even better than I remember. Her strong smell just makes the taste even better, feeling her skin on my tongue... I want to serve her day and night." This intoxicated voice belonged to Sophia, I twitched in response to the worship and praise in her voice.

"Me, let me taste it!" This was Clarise's voice, her small mouth followed her words and wrapped around the tip. Her tongue swirled in her mouth and sucked every hidden drop of pre-cum off of the head. Before she could pull away, I thrust my hips, reaching deeper inside her mouth while her tongue was pressed against my skin.

She quickly pulled out with a gasp, her teeth scraped my skin when I thrust because her mouth was too small, I was already thinking about how she needed more 'training' in the future.

A shower of kisses and licks came next, each peck of Gwendolyn's soft lips made me twitch and left wanting for more. Her tongue would dart out and scoop up the thick Cowper fluids before hiding away, carefully savouring the taste. I sank even further into my bed as three of them started running their tongues over my cock, not leaving a single part untouched. After having this slow, yet deep build-up for release, one last squeeze of my balls pushed me over the edge.

With their devoted lips and hungry tongues on my cock, a huge load comparable to my first in this world finally burst out after 30 minutes of hard work from my three maids.

141