chapter 2
239 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing I felt after getting transported was pain and lots of it Thousands of years of memories flashed before my eyes threatening to destroy my mind and soul. Luckily the pain stopped after a few seconds giving me the time to figure out my situation and boy was it a messed up one.

I went through my new memories and pieced together who I was and why I was in a cell along with where I ended up. After figuring out what was going on I concluded that I was screwed big time. I ended up in the world of Percy Jackson which wouldn't usually be too bad as I could think of thousands of crazier worlds to end up in but this version of Percy Jackson is a world where Percy never found the lighting bolt. At first, this caused a war among the Greek gods which was bad enough but the war didn't stop thereafter they destroyed half the world gods of other religions stepped in to stop the greeks. This escalated into an even bigger war in which every side lost a major god. 

The wars were bad and all but what made this even worse was the fact that the gods managed to figure out that after killing gods of other religions they gained more power. This discovery was made though to me or the previous owner of this body the god of wine Dionysus killing the Asgardian god Loki. after which I gained two things the power to deceive anyone and plenty of talent in the art of using magic. Now you could imagine how the power-hungry goods felt after that.

Though it's been ten years since the war end and the remnants of the gods that participated in each war were about to sign a treaty of sorts. but since Odin, the ruler of the Asgardian gods couldn't get over the fact that I killed his son that bastard Zeus plans to strip me of my immortality and send me to the mortal world. which was a death sentence because the mortal world became fucked up after the gods started fighting.

First, there was the cross-breeding between humans and other species and the advancement in things such as magic and technology this along with the numerous godly weapons that fell right into the hands of the mortals made it so that they became even more dangerous to the gods than they were in the age of the gods and heroes. Plus the fact that pandora that bitch was able to pass on some sort of secret technique to the mortals that allowed them to remove the natural limiter placed on them by the gods well as you can guess the mortal world became extremely chaotic. those mortals became extremely powerful, powerful enough that the strongest figures of the mortal were able to compete with the strongest of the gods and even could kill them using special weapons.

though there was a war among the mortal's things eventually came to its strange brand of peace in the mortal world and the mortals eventually split into 5 main nations. Even with things like that in the mortal world if Zeus sends me there like this then I'll probably fall into the hands of some mad scientist or sorcerer. I've already heard rumors that humans have begun to kidnap some gods and exploit their immortality and use them for all sorts of experiments. 

has these thoughts raced around in my mind I turned around to see a man with dark wings coming out of his back.

???: get up Dionysus the king of gods Zeus shall now pass his judgment.

I stood up I thought of escaping but I looked at the handcuffs I was in and knew I wasn't escaping these things were supposedly made by Hepthus and were able to restrain even the strongest gods making them no stronger than a child.

I was lead into the throne room which has massive in size has it was built to hold lots of gods from each religion. The first thing I saw has come through the doors was Zeus's grinning face.

Zeus: The judgment of the god Dionysus shall now begin

( A/N: This will be the last chapter for a while since I have to rewatch the Percy Jackson movies and a few other ones. I'll also be taking suggestions on movies, tv shows, and anime's to watch as long as they relate to mythology manga and novels are also welcome .)

6