Chapter 2 – II –
161 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 - II -

 

And so, everything eventually settled down.  Maddie knew she couldn’t do anything and had to accept the bitter reality that Miss Franceska was gone forever.  It sure took me some time, but well, I knew she could digest my point.  It just that she needed to let out her frustrations, which were pretty normal for someone who’d been working closely with that person for a long time now.

 

“…”

 

Ah well, as of the moment, she just floated peacefully.  With her eyes closed, seemingly in deep meditation, I’m guessing that she might take a break from what happened.  After all, it’s not that long since we came back from our journey from Fen.  And now, Maddie’s confronted with the fact that if she wasn’t able to find someone else to replace Miss Franceska, she’d be the one to take over the ‘Holy Congress’.

 

A hugely stressful work, I presume.

 

Sometimes, I couldn’t help but be amazed at this girl.  Looking at her young, tender frame, the truth that she carried the weight of this world on her shoulders was something to be admired at…

 

“…”

 

I didn’t know if she could read that, but well, I’m just telling the truth.  Maddie’s not only a physically beautiful person; her sincerity and steadfast commitment to her goals were two of the reasons that made her inner character glow more than her ‘outside’ attributes.

 

“…”

 

Hmm?  Maddie’s face and ears are awfully red.  Is she sick?

 

“…”

 

Anyway, I’ll just let Maddie be.  As someone she chose to be hers, I’ll do my best to support her.  So, I’d just get Chersea’s Great Saint to rest for now, and hopefully, she’d be able to find that person to replace Miss Franceska soon.

 

I took out a book from the Duke of Rubinforth’s library and began reading it…

 

“…”

 

Uhh…Maddie, why are you floating beside me?

 

Well, Maddie’s floating near beside me.  It’s as if she’s watching me read the book, or just plain watching me.  That, and with her eyes still closed.  It’s kind of awkward, but I guess she should stay like that than her irritated self before.  Perhaps I’d just ignore her; it must be a coincidence that she floated near me…  

 

“…”

 

Hey, isn’t this too much of a coincidence?  Maddie, aren’t you WAY too close to me?

 

“!!!”

 

I was surprised to find her eyes open and was smiling gently at me.

 

“I enjoy looking at your serious face, Kuro…”

 

“Eh?” I was surprised by that.  But well, I guess there’s something else that’s bothering her, so I asked, “Is something wrong, Maddie?”

 

“Nothing.” she replied softly, “Uh…Kuro, c-can I…can I sit beside you?”

 

I moved sideways to give her a space on the bed, “Alright, here.  Make yourself comfortable.”

 

Ah…thanks!” she smiled and stopped the floating spell to sit beside me.  After that, another round of our peaceful time came once again.  Or so should it be…

 

“K-Kuro?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’m quite sleepy…”

 

“Want to lay down on the bed?  I’ll take that chair over there instea—”

 

“No, please stay right here.” Maddie quickly caught my shirt and pulled me back to my spot, “I’m always calm when you’re around, so please.”

 

“…”  Well, I can’t refuse those beautiful, pleading eyes, right?

 

But yeah, something’s off with the atmosphere between us.  Or maybe it’s just my wild imagination.  I mean, come on, Her Holiness couldn’t think of such ‘impure things’ that I’m trying to stave off from my mind, stemming from this weird situation.

 

I wonder when did it come to this?  She’s a holy person, for goodness’ sake!

 

Well, I remained in my spot and continued on with my book.  Maddie sat quietly beside me, and I could feel her eyes staring in my direction.  Alright, you see, it’s not like I dislike having a beautiful girl like Maddie sitting on my side, and, as long as it’s on the normal bounds of ‘healthy male-and-female relationship’, it’s fine.

 

However…

 

“!!!”

 

Maddie just made my lap into her pillow.

 

“…” I’m unable to move for a few minutes because of the suddenness of this.  When I came back to my senses, though, I checked if this girl was sleeping.  

 

Well, her eyes were closed in the gentlest way possible, and her breathing was as serene as calm water…

 

God, this isn’t good…she’s way too defenseless!

 

Her Holiness’ scent was pleasant.  I mean, Maddie’s pretty much careful with her image and all, but this time, she’s different from the usual.  It’s as if she smelled so enticingly inviting…

 

Come on, don’t mind it too much, Kuro.  It must be just her usual perfume.

 

And uh, how the hell did her skirt got jumbled like that?  Her beautiful legs displayed all their glorious alabaster white and silky-smooth skin in front of me…

 

Ku-Kuro, stay away with your hand.  This girl is just 16-years old, and you’re a responsible, 25-year-old adult now.  She’s like a little sister…

 

Little sister…

 

“Onii-san…yamete…”  Maddie’s beautiful erotically flustered face flashed in my mind, complete with her most suggestive posture while lying on the—

 

What the heck?

 

I quickly covered it up, lest it became a source of problem for me.  

 

Hey, I’m a healthy guy after—fuck! 

 

How did that—

 

This time, it was her blouse’s buttons that were undone.  Maddie’s bare skin was already showing, and her breasts—Good lord, those ‘melons’ are about to burst!

 

My mind was already racing, and I could feel my heartbeat went from fast to hypersonically fast.  My face—though I can’t see it without a mirror—I knew it was already blushing terribly.

 

Maddie, aren’t you way too unguarded with me?  No matter how you look at it, I’m still a healthy 25-year-old fellow!  Kuro, keep your hands off her!  Not until marriage, you lust demon!

 

Ugh, even though I preferred seeing Maddie that way, I knew it’s disrespectful of me to touch her when she’s putting her trust in me.  And I’ll be dishonoring her family as well if I did that.

 

No!  I’ll have to endure this!  This is just a test!

 

With great difficulty and reluctance, I took a blanket and covered her with it.  Well, I guess that solved it.  This should calm my hear—

 

What the hell?  Seriously, Maddie, you’re awake, right?  Maddie suddenly wrapped her arms around me, all the while she’s sleeping.  Makes me doubt if she’s indeed asleep, but I’m in big trouble right now.  I mean, her hands were all over my body, somehow inadvertently touching places that shouldn’t be touched…

 

Maddie, please don’t joke like that…

 

“Kuro…you’re so…hard…” I heard her mumble most seductively, especially that last word.

 

Girl, are you really asleep?

 

Summoning all my courage and strength, I slowly took her hands and carefully tried to remove them from my body.

 

“!!!”

 

But the more I try, the more Maddie wrapped her arms around me, which was made even worse when all the covers I put on her shifted by our movement and counter-movement.  With all those lewd touches combined with her beautiful legs and explosive breasts, my mind was already going haywire!  

 

Come back, my Reason!

 

“!!!”

 

The windows in my room exploded.  And then, out of those shards of glass flying, came the palatial garden’s head maid, Lily.

 

“…”

 

“Goodness!  It’s the right decision that I came looking at your place first, Mister Kuro!” she coldly greeted me, “Else, it would all be too late for Her Holiness.”

 

See?  This is what I’m dreading at!

6