Chapter 15-1: My Girlfriend Attacked My Sexy Housemate!
2.1k 9 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, I’m posting this story on RoyalRoad too. If you have an account on RR, could you leave me a rating over there?

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 15-1: My Girlfriend Attacked My Sexy Housemate!

A low growl unexpectedly startled me awake, my eyes popping open as all my senses focused downstairs, the sound similar to the rumbling of an aggressive dog ready to attack. Instantly, even without looking, I knew right away that Gabriella wasn’t in bed with me, because her scent wasn’t as potent.

Instead, she was downstairs.

And her scent was hostile, my housemate’s aroma tainted with panic.

I bolted out of bed the moment I heard Serenity speak up, her voice breaking. “G-Gabriella?” she said in confusion and alarm.

I heard the growling move, faster than I’d think possible for a normal person.

Just as I reached the top of the stairs, Serenity screamed, Nick already dashing past the foyer into the kitchen. Skipping the steps entirely, I leapt straight down to the bottom, landing hard on the floor only to twist just in time to see Nick go flying against a chair, tumbling like he’d been tossed from a pickup truck in full motion.

Time seemed to slow as I finally registered what I was seeing, now that Nick’s body wasn’t obstructing my view.

Gabriella was on top of Serenity on the floor, my housemate’s forearm in her mouth in an obvious attempt to block an attack for her throat. But what left me confused was the color of my fiancé’s body, her hair an even more vibrant red, her crazed eyes a more vibrant green, and her normally pale skin now a deep tan like she’d been outside all summer…

I didn’t have time to process further, bolting for them as fast as I was physically capable. Because the attack was sincere, the hostility unmistakable, Gabriella clearly out for blood as she actively sucked on my best friend’s arm, her teeth buried deep.

Without hesitation I jumped over Gabriella’s back, straddling her as I jerked my hands down and jabbed my fingers into the joint of her jawbone on both sides, just below her ears, knowing it was a major pressure point.

Gabriella shrieked even louder than Serenity had, quickly pulling away as I instantly enveloped her in an almost crushing embrace, yanking her off my housemate.

Serenity sounded like she was hyperventilating as she started scooting backwards on her elbow, her eyes wide, her scent thick with panic, desperately trying to get away even though I had her assailant now.

In the meantime, Gabriella’s scent instantly shifted to alarm. “Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!” Her scent then shifted to guilt and remorse. “Serenity! Oh my god, Serenity! I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I didn’t…” Her voice trailed off as she sobbed.

My own thoughts finally caught up to me, realizing the wound was nothing like my own controlled bite from last night. This was like my friend had been attacked by a ravenous wolf…or starving bear…

“Nick!” I barked, focusing on his stunned expression, still on his ass on the floor. “Get the bleeding to stop!”

Serenity’s face was as white as a ghost now, her brown eyes looking pitch-black, her hyperventilating beginning to sound like she was borderline panic-crying, not even making an effort to stop the profuse bleeding, still just staring up at Gabriella like she was terrified of a second attack. Or at least in shock that it happened in the first place.

Nick finally snapped out of his stupor and hurried to his feet, grabbing a dishtowel and kneeling next to her to cover the wound.

Gabriella was sobbing now, limp in my arms, with me holding all her weight. “I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to, I’m so sorry.”

After checking the wound more closely, Nick looked like he was about to puke, before speaking up after taking a second to collect himself. “This is really bad. It’s going to need stitches.”

“Should we call an ambulance?” I asked seriously, not about to let Gabriella go, in order to call myself – not when I wasn’t confident that she wouldn’t attack again. “Or do you think it will be safe to drive her to the hospital?” I added, not even considering any alternatives.

Serenity finally chimed in, her voice shaky, her jaw trembling. “N-No h-hospital,” she stammered. She then looked up at Nick, her eyes looking almost wild now. “Y-You used to b-be an EMT, r-right? For like a y-year?”

“Only a few months!” he corrected her. “And while we did train to do emergency stitches, I’ve never actually done it on a real person before! Only on practice mannequins!”

Serenity’s expression grew more determined. “Nick, they’ll probably know this isn’t an animal bite, even if we say a dog bit me.” She paused, taking a deep breath. “Y-You’ll have to do it.”

I chimed back in, my tone urgent. “Ren, are you sure? Even if they know it’s a human bite, it isn’t going to expose…” My voice trailed off as I looked down at Gabriella again, seeing that her coloring was still as vibrant as ever, as if she’d died her hair a more stark red and was wearing vibrant green contacts now. Never mind the deep tan.

I hesitated, because I was about to say ‘my secret,’ only to realize ‘our secret’ might be more accurate. For some reason, my fiancé’s new look screamed ‘stripper’ to me, though I wasn’t sure why. Maybe because obviously dyed hair, combined with a deep tan and huge tits was just the association I made in my head. But either way, I knew that the change in her appearance, combined with the attack, meant she must have somehow become like me.

Nick and Serenity both shook their heads, Nick being the one to answer. “The medical staff will be required to file a police report, even if she doesn’t want to.” He then looked up at Gabriella who was still a mess. “Hey, let’s see your bite.”

She stiffened in my arms for a second, before beginning to support her own weight as she pulled down the makeshift bandage over her own wound.

Yet there was nothing to see, not even a scar or any other indication she’d been bitten.

Nick nodded his head in response, as if it was what he expected. “Obviously, it looks like Kai somehow changed Gabriella. At the very least, I doubt she would have been capable of tossing me across the room like that yesterday.” He sighed, focusing on Serenity. “Which means, if it was caused by his bite, then this wound will also probably be healed in the next…” He paused to glance up at the clock in the kitchen, seeing that it was only a little after 8:15 AM. “Ten to eleven hours, more or less. Assuming her bite can have the same effect as his.”

A silence fell over the room as those words sunk in.

Gabriella’s whisper broke it. “I’m so sorry,” she said almost inaudibly.

I squeezed her again, this time meant as a hug, while Serenity took a long deep breath before finally addressing her.

“It’s alright, Gabriella,” she replied without looking up. “I admit you really scared me, but I know you wouldn’t attack me on purpose.” She took another deep breath, finally focusing on her. “What exactly happened?”

Gabriella shook her head in response, sniffling. “I don’t know. I don’t even remember coming downstairs…” She grimaced. “Or attacking you. When I realized what I was doing, I felt like I was waking up.”

Nick sighed as he stood. “You probably were sleeping then. I have a buddy who sometimes raids the fridge in his sleep – sleepwalking essentially.” His toned lightened some. “I guess that means you can’t go to bed hungry from now on.”

Unfortunately, his attempt at humor fell flat.

No one was amused, and it did nothing to ease the tension.

Gabriella shivered at the thought. “I think I still am,” she admitted quietly. “Hungry,” she clarified. “Or maybe thirsty is the better word…” She shivered again.

I took a deep breath. “It must be because you’re low on blood from me drinking it last night. I didn’t think I took much, but maybe I did. Do you think you can control yourself until after we make sure Serenity is alright?”

“Of course,” she agreed adamantly, turning her head to look up at me from the corner of her eye. “I never would have, if I was conscious.” She then looked down at my best friend. “Serenity, I am so sorry.”

She nodded, her entire body trembling like she was cold, still looking like she might pass out.

“Right,” Nick commented. “I have a fancy First Aid Kit in the trunk of my car. Pretty sure it has sutures, although I never imagined I’d have to use them,” he added with a grimace.

I only nodded while he ran out to grab the kit, Gabriella apologizing a few more times while he left. However, once the front door closed, I carefully let her go, suggesting that Serenity just needed a little bit of space. I then proceeded to grab a chair for Serenity, figuring we’d do the stitches down here at the kitchen sink.

Once I had it situated, I slowly bent down and very gently picked my housemate up, in order to set her in the chair. She didn’t even try to help, which I took as her trusting that I was strong enough, with her continuing to hold the rag over her arm, her body trembling.

“T-Thanks,” she whispered.

“Of course,” I replied, only to glance over my shoulder to look at Gabriella, standing there like she was lost. “Hey, can you grab the Hydrogen Peroxide upstairs? It’s under the bathroom sink.”

She looked at me, it seeming to take a moment for her vibrant emerald eyes to focus, before her expression became determined. “Yes,” she replied simply, turning to run upstairs.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 39 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 33, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

36