Chapter 4 – The Truth.
3.8k 33 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**

   

   

*Crying* *Crying* *Crying*

" Shhhh... Don't cry! Mama's hear. Shhhh... You're gonna be ok my love... Honey, we can't keep running forever! What do we do?? I don't want anything happening to our daughter." 

While panting a very worried mother said to her husband holding her daughter tighter to her bosom.

"Don't worry, Michael doesn't know of her birth, we can hide her and draw him towards us."

With encouraging words the husband tried to calm his loving wife, it seems it worked, cause...

" You and your crazy plans! But that's one of the reasons I love you___ my beautiful! Beautiful daughter, I hope you live a very fruitful life with friends and family alike. Always remember that mommy will love you no matter what,"

Not wanting but deep down she knew this was the last she would ever see her beloved daughter, ever hold her close, ever feel the warmth that she provided. With tears of sorrow she tried her best to look brave.

"Hey__ *sniff* *sniff*__ Don't leave me out!"

Seeing his beloved cry and not being able to do anything about it only brought in more hatred and anger towards the foolish gods and goddesses but suppressing such emotions he spoke to his love...

"Ufufufufu... And daddy to______" 

-----

    

'Aaah...' jolting awake my head is killing me. What a strange dream... W-what happened? M-my memory is a little hazy! I... I remember running! Goddess! A lot of running! And then...? Fuck, I remember! They're werewolves. Demon wolves. A whole pack of them, they surrounded me but then, then? AHH... A woman I saw a beautiful woman. Wait, where am I anyway? I get up in a sitting position and look around. I don't know what I was expecting but it was certainly not this! DAMN... Whoever lives here must be either the king or I died and I'm in heaven! 

         Beautiful is the only word to describe what I'm seeing. This looks like a bedroom! No, it is a bedroom. The ceiling above me looks breath takingly beautiful with a painting of a beautiful Lamia with violet scales. The surroundings are not much but there is a dresser two drawers and a big mirror in the corner. I'm sitting on a massive bed, I was wondering why my arse felt so comforting, almost like sitting on a cloud. Ahhhh... Soooooooo... Soft! The rest of the room is so huge, but strangely there are no windows! And the bed takes up almost half of the rooms space! Wonder who lives here??

      

*Giggling* *Giggling* *Giggling*

"Are you done looking around honey?"

Fuck, as if I weren't sweating enough from this room's heat, I start sweating even more! Fuck why is this room so hot? I slowly turn towards the room door only to see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! Even though her bottom half is literally like a snake. Starting from her waist down. She must be a Lamia. Short red hair matching with her beautiful violet scales. Well proportioned breast Not too big and not too small, just right! She looks like a goddess. And that Painting on the ceiling matches her to the scale.

   

*Giggling* *Giggling*

"Are you done staring? I mean, I don't mind!"

     

God her giggles are so adorable

"N-No! S-sorry! It's just that you're so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off you"

    

Oh, my Goddess, why'd I say that??? AHH... is she blushing? 

"T-thank you!___ You are really interesting... H-human. First, you're the first person to ever tell me I'm beautiful, and second, you may look human but you're surrounded by this strange dark aura?? Almost like you're a__ Vampire? no, something else, something far more sinister! Just what exactly are you?"

I stare at her wide-eyed! What the fuck is this woman talking about? 

     

"I'm sorry but I think you are confused, I'm just a regular human!"

"Hmm... Nope, nope no, no, no... How about we test that? shall we!"

    

W-what the, one moment she was near the door now she's right in front of me, I didn't even see her move! Suddenly without warning both her cheeks cracked, she opened her mouth which was big enough to swallow me whole. But strangely I wasn't scared.

    

"Aaaaaahhhhh..."

I felt a burning pain coming from my shoulder. I almost blanked out. Unable to turn my head but I knew she must be bitting down on my shoulder, I just tried to endure the pain but not long after it started it completely vanished like it was never there in the first place.

    But this time I felt something else, I felt all warm and fuzzy. Like something inside me was being released after years of isolation. I felt something appear, something manifest in me.  Then and there knew it was my core. I didn't have time to think about that cause as soon as I felt my core, bone-shattering pain caused through my body making me clench my abdomen and fall to my knees.

   It was so painful I couldn't even scream. But I felt a soothing hand rubbing my back and an angel-like voice trying to comfort me. After awhile It worked! I felt more relaxed and happier... 

     

   

    

After what felt like an eternity I felt my Born's all stopped rearranging themselves. It felt weird, I could feel something was very wrong when I tried to look around my vision was blocked by long violet strands of___ hair?? At first, I thought it was that woman's but when I tried pulling it away and felt a slight tug on my head. I looked down only for my Vision to be blocked yet again but this time by two huge mounts. Shocked I looked up at the grinning Lamia.

  

"Wh____y___"

But before I could say anything I was brought into a passionate kiss by her...

   

   

   

   

   

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

thank you for reading.

See you in the next chapter,

Bye darling...

   

64