Chapter 2- Ella
490 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon waking up, headache assaulted Jonathan.

"Ugh, shit-" he clutched his head.

The headache persisted for a while before subsiding.

"Hahh, what the hell..."

After the headache, he suddenly had new memories.

"!?" Jonathan is shocked.

He sat up and looked around the room. It wasn't the familiar apartment he lived in.

He was in a bedroom. An old-looking wardrobe is in front of him, with a long mirror on its door. Beside it is an armor stand, with a thick chainmail adorned on it. The wall on his right has a window, and a desk under it. Beside the desk on the its left is a small weapon stand, with a sword and a bow and a quiver filled with arrows rested on it. The door is beside the bed.

He looked down, his chest bulging slightly.

"Haaaahhhhh."

He stood up and and walked infront of the mirror.

"Hehe, man, I look like npc," Jonathan mused to himself. He was looking at his reflection.

A young girl that is most probably in her late teenage years, 16-17-ish. Appearance wise, she is quite forgettable, not ugly nor pretty. The only interesting thing would be her eyes, her pupils. They were black and dull. What's interesting is that they looked completely lifeless, but no one would probably notice. At the very least, Jonathan didn't.

I guess I'm a woman now. He thought as he did a few stretches.

"Atleast I'm a human."

He opened the window, and sat in the desk. The sky was still dark.

"I didn't think I'd be isekai'd. If that is the case, the that means there's a chance THAT wasn't a dream, huh."

Was I reincarnated? I wasn't summoned, that's for sure. Maybe transferred? Transported?...

If THAT wasn't dream, then most likely I crossed over, but why? And why as this person?

"Uggghhhhhh, damn it. Atleast someone explain something," Jonathan complained.

As for who he is, he knew from the memories he got.

His, or rather, her name is Ella, a young village guard and a hunter. All in all, she lived a relatively peaceful and normal life. Her parents were adventurers before settling down. They trained her, taught her how to hunt and how to defend herself.

That life changed when she was 14 years old. A group of orcs raided the village. Being former adventurers, her parents helped in fending off the orcs. They died in battle. Ever since then she lived alone, living off of hunting and working as a guard in the village.

"I am Ella from now on, huh," Jonathan stared at the ceiling.

...

A ringing bell snapped Jonathan out of his trance.

He sighed and stood up, "Whew, let's familiarize ourselves first. Before doing anything else."

He walked out of his room and looked around the house. It has three rooms, the bedroom, the bathroom, and the room he is in.

Facing him a door leading out side, on hi left is a long wooden couch under a window, facing a wall. He walked right and saw a kitchen, and a table with chairs. Beside the bedroom is the bathroom.

"What's on the menu?" Jonathan walked to the kitchen checked for food.

"Wolf meat. So how do I cook this?" He referred to his memories and cooked the meat. He took out spices and other ingredients and prepared them along with the meat .

"How do I start the fire?" Jonathan looked around a kitchen, and found several dull red stones gathered in one of the cabinets. He took one and set it on the stove.

"Uhh," he imitated his memories and reached out to the stone. "Do I just think about it?"

All of a sudden, a fire burst up before stabilizing itself. "Whoa," Jonathan stepped back and massaged his temples, feeling a little bit dizzy.

"Was that mana?" He felt something sucked out of him the moment he reached out to the stone.

"I'll have to check the bookhouse later, but let's eat first." He continued on and cooked the meat. He then ate.

After eating, he took a bath and changed his clothes. He donned his armor and weapons before walking out of the house.

"Oh! Ella! Good morning!" Jonathan was greeted by a pair elderly woman passing by.

"Good morning," he politely replied.

He then stretched for a while.

"Well, let's do a little exploring shall we?"

9