Terrified
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Truthfully I admire dragonblood because he is young but truly strong and he made us asian syndicate quite headache but, sigh* 

sometimes being bosy is not good. Men! let's withdraw, when when the Chinese forces arrive then that's truly bothersome.. 

But boss look..the man whose whispered was truly terrified because he saw that the young man that was supposed to be dead was standing and looking at them with smiling like an evil overlooking to his prey.

The leader of black clothed man suddenly stop. 

What! Aren't you moving? You want to stay here? The leader of black clothed turned around but he his eyes felt horror because the young man not only standing but his injuries is healed even the blood is nowhere to be seen.

Impossible dragonblood how can you stay alive, and your injuries. He suddenly stop because he felt horror in the depth of his eyes, the aura he felt in the young man is very terrifying and he felt suffocated.

What? You are not expecting this right old bastard don't think that you can kill me by just a gun. Since I'm alive and kicking then I will send you to your last journey, old man when you meet the underground king then say hi for me. The young man light punch to the air but the explosive power emmited onto  his punch is really terrifying.

The leader of black clothed men really didn't expect that reversal is real, and not even aware how he died and his men because he only saw that when the young man punch, the terrifying force of that punch are like devouring and blasted out everything.

When the atmosphere around became quiet, suddenly someone shout and yell terrified and he was exactly the young man who punch, and he felt unbelievable of what he saw because the mountain and the jungle are now flat and create a large of pithole.

System what's going on, I light my punch but why did it became like this?

System; host you can't blame me for this, and that's why I  warn you from the start that don't increase the percentage recklessly because you can't still control the power.

Host, I still had something to tell you, as I said before that as you increase the percent then the power will also increase exponentially, for example, when you increase the percent by 1% then the overall power of 1%, you can destroy the entire Asian continent with one punch and when you increase it by 2% then no doubt you can destroy the planet Earth.

The young man was truly stupified, it's really like a dream, how powerful when you increase it by one, I thought when I increase it to 2 then I can destroy 2 of the Earth continent but why Earth directly, isn't a bit exaggerating system?

System; host are you stupid I said that as you increase the percent by one then the power will also increased exponentially, did you understand host?

Then system what if I increased it into 3 then that would be mean that I can destroy the entire universe?

System; correct.

Wtf system I only 3% to ruled out the entire universe, then would that mean that I'm stronger than Thanos, goku and lord bill, no!no! even stronger. The young man touch his chin and feel excited and also afraid.

1