Not simple indeed
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

System; yeah but still don't be arrogant and keep a low profile.

That would mean that I'm invicible in the world, and is it really the case? system is there really a chance for me to use 100% of my power.

System; host although I'm sure that no one in the world that can force you to use 100% of your power but still don't be reckless and keep low-profile because based on my observation and understanding in the world and it is really not simple as you think.

You mean; is there really supernatural user and ancient warrior exist in the world?

System; host don't ask me and figure out yourself. My other purpose is to accompany the host at the end of your journey and you may encounter a lot of mysteries.

System did you really choose me as your host or accident.

System; it was an accident.system said sadly.The system continued; when I fled in Earth, you are the first person that I saw and you really had the qualification.

So that's how it is. The young man held his chin thoughtfuly. Then continued: Then system where you came from and what planet; what is your purpose. The young man asked

System; host don't ask and when the time comes then I will tell you everything. The system said harshly then the system continued: as for my purpose, as I said, to make you intant stronger and accompany you in the end of your journey, so host try to explore the mystery of the world.

So that's how it is, then I will not ask, but system I felt reluctant and I really dont want to discharge from army but what I did is wrong and violated the rule and it will may cause international dispute. The young man said sadly with tears drip down, he really loves serving his country and still loyal.

Sytem; host I advise you to travel in the western because I sense unfamiliar energy. Try to invistigate.

Then I'll try my best although I'm reluctant to leave from army but since you granted me this invicible strength then my future is destined to be extraordinary. The young man said proudly then continued: then system I have to leave because the destruction on this area is terrible and they will suspicious. The young man said and leave hurriedly.

When the young man left afar, at the same time , Three helecopters descended on the ground, and they felt unbelievable. They wondered what kind of disaster swallowed this entire jungle.

1