Discharge
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

China dragon troops station, the office of the highest commander lieutenant general.

Xia Xianbao carried his arms on his back, his expression is very not good.

Behind him is the youngest colonel in Huaxia history and the no.1 soldier in Dragon military trooos, He is Yang Chen the protagonist.

Xiao Chen you are so bold.

Xia Xianbao turn around and yell at Yang Chen and his face is cold.

Chief I was wrong.

Although Xiao Chen said, there was no trace of ashamed of his face.

I think you are quite proud isn't it?"

Chief I'm don't regret what I did and I avenge my brothers and no matter what punishment and I will to do it.

Mischief."

Xia Xianbao slamm the rail. The entire wood railing turn into powder.

You are breaking into the border of another country privately. This is going to cause international dispute." Xia Xianbao said sharply.

Yang Chen straight his back, raise his head and and said calmly: " report to the chief I know it's wrong but I really don't know who leak my whereabout and I was trapped, besieged and if not for the fact that I was alerted, maybe I am now cold corps."

Xia Xianbao was taken a back." Xiao Chen what you said is true?"

Yang Chen  had hatred in his eyes, his eyes felt by Xia Xianbao: Chief I want to invistigate who were behind the scene and punish him myself."

Xia Xianbao suddenly had premonition in his heart, muttered: Xiao Chen I don't need a soldier who are not listening to my command and from now on, you are fired you are no longer a soldier, as for the traitor I will invistigate myself."

Xia xianbao sat on his chair and muttered continued: Xiao Chen I know what you will but it's for own good, the highest is now dissatisfief with you and the situation might get worst."

Yang Chen turn around and said softly: Chief I understand I will pack up and bid farewell to those guys.

Xia xianbao stood up and yell: Xiao chen you are my best soldier and I'm not blaming you, no matter what happened you are my no.1 soldier.

Xiao Chen turn around straight his body and he salute: Chief no matter what happened I' m still your soldier and the soldier will do anything for the country."

Xia xianbao turned around and wipe his tears that dripping down and muttered: If I were in his situation I will do the same and for the behind the schene scheming us, I will do my best to track you.

Downstair, three comrade in arms have been waiting.

Other two take a step forward'" Chen boss chief fired you?"

Yang Chen look at the three of them, took out his uniform from his backpacks lowered his head, stroke lightly Epaulettes on top.

The epaulettes have a bright red background and embroidered  with two large black character , "Dragonblood"

The dragonblood army, the temple countless special forces in the chinese army, can be selected as the top soldiers of all military region."

This is the shield of the republic, guarding frontier of thousand miles.

A tear drip down slipped down from the corner of his eyes.

He said calmly and sadly:

Military law is not merciful, I accept any punishment and hope you will take it as a warning.

The soldier he train trained around ran over:

Captain you really want to go."

Yang Chen felt even more sad:

Goodbye."

He saluted all the soldier and held the black bag and turn around."

1