Western myth
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 years had passed."

In Zhonghai International Airport."

Yang Chen, In black trench coat, staring at his front like an idiot, close to him is a pink suitcase bag that definitely not his but the girl beside him".

This is an extremely attractive woman with long hair and slender perfect proportion, her long legs is a legendary golden ratio, and her exquisite face, this is a beauty that can topple the entire country.

Yang Chen didn't notice the weird look of the beauty beside him."

The beauty staring at Yang Chen with weird look."

Weird this guy is staring like an idiot for an entire hour. It's my first time being ignore by a guy, maybe it's a new way of tricks, can't fall for it, forget it I don't have time to take care him."

The beauty put eye mask and fell asleep." Yang Chen didn't know about the beauty beside him, because he was checking the panel in front of him."

System is it really okay for me, to restore the percent into zero?"

The system asnwer his doubt."

Host you don't need it for the time being, it's so risky and don't forget that you became a generation Hades of this era.

Yang Chen expression became depressed."

System I really don't care about the titled Hades, that bastard Hades pitted me with responsibility." Yang Chen said sadly.

Host if you can control the weird energy that Hades gave you before he died then maybe you will learn how to control the power of the system."

Yang Chen held his chin thoughtfuly, 3 years ago when system said that there's a weird energy in western and he started invistigated it  but found a shocking information, indeed the world is not as simple as I think, western myth are really exist, the 12 olympian gods and other gods.

When Yang Chen immerge on his thought, he was startled by sudden movement of the girl beside him."

Yang Chen stare at the exquisite face of a woman that drop on his shoulder".

What a beautiful woman, I've seen a lot of beauty and it was my first time seing an innocent but seductive woman." Yang Chen felt his heartbeat increase its beating.

The woman woke up and felt weird but when she look sideways, she was startled, said angrily: Rogue

Yang Chen startled, he didn't expect that the woman woke up: 

don't get me wrong, you are the one who leaned on my shoulder.

The woman realise that she's indeed the one who leaned why she's sleeping, she rolled her eye at Yang Chen: 

Why didn't you wake me up?"

Yang Chen didn't know that this woman is unreasonable:

Miss you can't blame me I really can't bear to wake you up.

The woman rolled her eye and muttered silently in her heart:

Although this guy is handsome but deep inside he is rotten to the core, he is no different from those men, simply a beast, forget I dont want to waste my time for him.

If Yang Chen know what she's thinking then he will definitely angry, a generation Hades with mysterious power and overwhelm wealth does he need to be a beast in front of this woman?"

After the two getting off the plane:

Miss give me the box." Yang Chen gentlemanly raise his hands to receive the suitcase of the woman."

No need." The woman coldy glance at him and reject him.

Beauty meet is destiny and the suitcase is really heavy so I'll help you." Yang Chen still want to help her, he is gentleman after all."

Give me the box." The woman startled the sudden action of Yang Chen."

Beauty seeing you complexion not good I'm willing to help you, but why try to reject me." Yang Chen said pitifully like a puppy being wrong."

At this time, a few big man in black suit rush out of a car outside the airport. They looked like a bodyguard thugs. They said a few words to each other and rush toward this side."

The beauty obviously saw the bodyguard walking by and and a trace of joy in her eyes.

Yang Chen obviously saw the bodyguard walk toward his side, but he don't want a trouble at first day of his return in China, he pick up he's canvas and walk away quickly.

Beauty there will be a period of later."

At this moment the bodyguard the bodyguard rush toward her side greeted her with concern: Miss Qin are you okay?" Do you want us to chase after him?"

Forget it, it's just a rascal, dont worry about him, let's go." The beauty said bitterly, turning to the car outside.

Yang Chen glance at the car leaving from a distance."

Being gentleman is now rogue?" Forget it, sigh* unexpectedly, after a few years,. I still came back."

Looking at the familiar and unfamiliar surrounding, Ye Chen couldn't help but feeling a bit emotional.

Yang Chen made a series of complicated code on his unsual phone and finally made a call.

Charon are their any news about my parents?"

Charon is one of the trusted subordinate of Yang Chen also know as Hades ferryman.

Your highness, we invistigated but still not found relevenant information but still there's a clue, so maybe in a weeks and their will be a result." Charon said respectfully.

Take your time, I'm not in a hurry, and don't try to disclose my whereabout, I still had other purpose of coming back to China.

Your subordinate understand, your highness". Yang Chen hung up the phone,put it down, sigh" softly.

0