Face cannot be eaten.
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon Kingdom

Donghai City

Looking at high rise magnificent buildings, full of people and traffic, couple sprinkling dog food everywhere.

Yang Chen couldn't not conceal his emotion, 10 years had passed and the city is now one of the top ten metropolis in financial center.

Yang Chen are now 25 years old and he spend his 5 years in army and 3 years also in abroad, during his time in western, alot of thing happened, but he never forgot about his root, in China.

I am back, my beloved city, my country." Yang Chen yelled, although there's alot of pedestrian but no one heard Yang Chen."

System since my fate are destine to be extraordinary then I would spend my little time to be an ordinary people." Yang Chen said camly."

I don't object for you to spend your time to relax for the time being, and I noticed that your emotion became so fierce that sometimes it was out of control which is not good for you." System said tactfully.

Yeah, I'm quite tired of killings and facing all kind of threat, gun, bullet and anythings that will make the innocent people terrified." Yang Chen said sadly, and once upon a time he was also like those youth who are striving for a successful career, but things didn't go up according to his will.

Yang Chen lights a cigarette and walk happily on the street of the most prosperous business in Donghai City.

The angular face is just like knife cut which attached to a bronze skin, which is better than those feminine small white face, his experienced and the cultivation method he used also tempered his facial, just like a sculpture designed by the god, he had a god like face that will make the girls fascinated, a pair of sword eyebrows stand out defiant spirit, the most charming is his dark and deep eyes, as if infinite star, that had a magic that will make people feel looking into it."

The height of one meter and ninety two which stand out even in foreign country, and his temperamanent is different from those youth and proud children who had not been devastated by reality.In particular, his indiffeteny eyes, which neither sad nor happy when smoking, making him even in the crowd, but also show the vicissitudes of the world. It has to be said that this is a man who is a lady killer, that can attract opposite sex, but the reality is cruel it wasn't for his white shirt that full of patches, casual pants and a pair of shoes that can only seen to the countryside and his own body is more than worth of 500 yuan, although the charm is there, since good looking is better, whatever they wear."

It is a pity that now is an age of capital is king, he can only attract those rich lady who are willing to kept him and make him little white face. For men power and wealth are the best cloths, whats more this is a prosperous Donghai City in Longguo. With a price of housing in some areas exceeding 100,000 yuan, do you expect that beautiful women who are willing to live indefinitely talk about love with you hungry of love?"

Reality is neither a novel nor a fairy tale world. Although there are many girls who have a romantic fantasies  about meeting a right man on the street at first  sight, they still have to look away after seeing the eye-catching young man in his shabby cloths for a few second."

What a pity."

The young man didn't seem notice the sight occasional thrown at him. Maybe he didn't care. He was just like a country bumpkin who had just entered in the city. A single figure was just following the crowd. His eyes swept through the colorful windows from time to time, but he didn't seem to buy at all, but when he is tired he found a wooden chair, light a cigarette for a moment, his behavior is also in line with his shabby cloths which incompatible with this international metropolis.

This is common people.

In other words.

This is a poor boy.

The young man is walking on the street for three hours, and receive a lot of attention from rich ladies, although he was in shabby cloths but still his  charm exuded, couple with his 1'9 height and temperament. He's still become the center of attention, like a model walking on the street, wearing a shabby cloths. After getting familiar with the current domestic environment, he stopped sightseeing. He went to a shop to buy a bottle of water, unscrewed the lid and drink the water, began to figure out which direction he should look in the next.

0